A "THUNDERBOLT" Unleashed With A TreeDuck Explosion Of Pure "FIREPOWER!" JUDAS PRIEST VS SAXON!

RUSHHEAD666

Heavy Metal Fuckking Thunder Meets The Sad Wings Of Destiny! GET IN THE RING MIUTHAUFFUKKAS!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2018 Heavy Fuckking Metal Release is Better????????

• JUDAS PRIEST! "FIREPOWER"
    • SAXON! "THUNDERBOLT"

Not many votes so far, only 4...

It seems this poll is a bust.

No one truly cares about metal on here except a few of us.

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

Earl, you mean you're shocked that no one likes Turbonegro ??

Like Steel Panther, I understand the joke, but it's an unfunny one .. same with Turbonegro .. They are a joke band, a parody

I feel the same about horror films - the parodies, the comedic ones - I have zero interest

When something is a parody, it bears no resemblance to the real thing - it's all in the meaning, and those bands mean nothing to me

I know I know! I'm a melodic rock WHORE! I love STEEL PANTHER and TURBONEGRO! TO EACH THEIR OWN!

Before I go to sleep tonight, I'm going to listen to the new Turbonegro

I know they've gone thru some changes over the years, and I think I should at least give the new album a shot

SHOT IN THE DARK

I remember that video on heavy rotation on MTV

Jake E Lee = underrated to the max !!!!!!!!

I remember MTV playing that video all the time. It's the song that got me into metal when I was a kid.

• Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

Like Steel Panther, I understand the joke, but it's an unfunny one .. same with Turbonegro .. They are a joke band, a parody

I feel the same about horror films - the parodies, the comedic ones - I have zero interest

When something is a parody, it bears no resemblance to the real thing - it's all in the meaning, and those bands mean nothing to me

I know I know! I'm a melodic rock WHORE! I love STEEL PANTHER and TURBONEGRO! TO EACH THEIR OWN!

I know they've gone thru some changes over the years, and I think I should at least give the new album a shot

SHOT IN THE DARK

Hahaha! My God Lucas! I hope you don't rip the new Turbonegro record. It's very Van Halen 1984! Anyway I LOVE IT!

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

I have a Jake E Lee purple Strat. He's LEGEND.

Don't forget his work with BADLANDS!

• Like 2

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

I remember MTV playing that video all the time. It's the song that got me into metal when I was a kid.

The hot chick with the green glowing eyes! FUCKK YES!

I instantly fell in love with the MTV video "Lay It Down" by RATT!!!

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Hahaha! My God Lucas! I hope you don't rip the new Turbonegro record. It's very Van Halen 1984! Anyway I LOVE IT!

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

Eddie Trunk says the Badlands albums are out of print because of Ray Gillen's behaviour when he had AIDS. He apparently f***ed a ton of women before he died knowing he had the disease. Koch records reissued the albums and they were pulled from the shelves within a week. Rock Candy reissued them and the guy who runs Rock Candy Dante Bonutto said to Eddie Trunk, who phoned up to ask him about it, that they'd had no problem and was going well. And then the album came out and whoosh it was off the shelves within a week. And Dante was on the phone to Eddie Trunk, like yeah you were right!

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

Eddie Trunk says the Badlands albums are out of print because of Ray Gillen's behaviour when he had AIDS. He apparently f***ed a ton of women before he died knowing he had the disease. Koch records reissued the albums and they were pulled from the shelves within a week. Rock Candy reissued them and the guy who runs Rock Candy Dante Bonutto said to Eddie Trunk, who phoned up to ask him about it, that they'd had no problem and was going well. And then the album came out and whoosh it was off the shelves within a week. And Dante was on the phone to Eddie Trunk, like yeah you were right!

Holy Shit Pat! I didn't know he was fuckking women without protection knowing he had the AIDS Virus. This is very unsettling to me as Ray has always been one of my favorite vocalists. I have all the Badlands Japan pressings and the Rock Candy pressings too.

I think "Dusk" is an underrated gem.

This sucks dude.

I didn't know Koch was going to reissue them too. Makes sense to pull them. Sadly.

• Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

Holy Shit Pat! I didn't know he was fuckking women without protection knowing he had the AIDS Virus. This is very unsettling to me as Ray has always been one of my favorite vocalists. I have all the Badlands Japan pressings and the Rock Candy pressings too.

This sucks dude.

I didn't know Koch was going to reissue them too. Makes sense to pull them. Sadly.

I'll link you up with the video/audio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkiASqlqKE

Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

I link you up with the video/audio:

Wow! Thanks buddy. I'm in shock.

Selfishly I'm glad I have my Japan pressings and Rock Candy pressings!!! Mine are sealed LOL!

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

Selfishly I'm glad I have my Japan pressings and Rock Candy pressings!!! Mine are sealed LOL!

I've not got any copies at all. I wouldn't mind having a copy of the first one.

It's a very unethical and cruel thing for Ray to have done. It's a disgusting conscious act on Ray's part. But why should Jake and Eric suffer from this? The records should still be available.

Then again Jake and Eric aren't going to get rich off of reissues.

I am shocked my what Ray has done, alas I will always love my Badlands albums. Also Ray's cut of Eternal Idol.

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

I am very surprised you don't have the first two Badlands cds. But dude, "Dusk" is AMAZING!!" I like it better than "Voodoo Highway."

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

I am very surprised you don't have the first two Badlands cds. But dude, "Dusk" is AMAZING!!" I like it better than "Voodoo Highway."

I got Voodoo Highway when it came out. I bought that and Skid Row Slave to the Grind at the same time. I didn't like either of them! I had to bury them both in the far field dried out pond! If you want that copy Earl maybe it's still out there 27 years later!

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

I got Voodoo Highway when it came out. I bought that and Skid Row Slave to the Grind at the same time. I didn't like either of them! I had to bury them both in the far field dried out pond! If you want that copy Earl maybe it's still out there 27 years later!

HAHAHAHA!! We truly were separated at birth. You bury cds in your backyard if you hate them. I usually roll down my window going 80 mph and chucking them into the freeway! LOL!

WTF?

You hated "SLAVE TO THE GRIND?"

You are nuts buddy! That album is METAL! Heavier than their weak MTV debut.

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

So I am replaying Saxon albums. For whatever reason, I prefer Saxon overall. But the new Priest album still blows me away!
  • Like 1

So I am replaying Saxon albums. For whatever reason, I prefer Saxon overall. But the new Priest album still blows me away!

If you prefer Saxon over Priest then you haven't heard enough Priest. I will say this about Saxon, of all the metal bands to copy Priests sound, they were among the first and probably most successful.

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

HAHAHAHA!! We truly were separated at birth. You bury cds in your backyard if you hate them. I usually roll down my window going 80 mph and chucking them into the freeway! LOL!

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

I just didn't like Bach's vocals, or the songs.

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

WHAT???

BACH WAS THE BAND! I love Snake Sabo on guitar but what? Pat! This is crazy!!!

SKID ROW KICKED ASS WITH BACH! Saw them many times!

Well Pat!

18 And Life To Go!

FUKK IT!

SKID ROW WITH BACH RULED!

It's ok Pat.

Sometimes we don't see eye to eye but!!!!!!!

"I'll Remember You" forever.

• Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

WHAT???

Well Pat!

18 And Life To Go!

FUKK IT!

It's ok Pat.

It just didn't work for me Earl what can I say?

If you prefer Saxon over Priest then you haven't heard enough Priest. I will say this about Saxon, of all the metal bands to copy Priests sound, they were among the first and probably most successful.

Based on what I've heard, I reckon Proest will win over Saxon.

I'm not the highest fan of Halford's vocals though...I actually prefer his voice now to their classic days.

• Like 2

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

WHAT???

Well Pat!

18 And Life To Go!

FUKK IT!

It's ok Pat.

I'm sorry Pat.

We all love what love buddy.

I can't twist your arm about Skid Row

I love that band!!!!!

• Like 1

Based on what I've heard, I reckon Proest will win over Saxon.

I'm not the highest fan of Halford's vocals though...I actually prefer his voice now to their classic days.

Myles correct me if I am wrong but I think you don't like Freddie Mercury's vocals at all.

It's very funny for me. Alas I am fukking 50 now which I loath but it is just a number and obviously I don't act my age.

However I find it very interesting that you like modern Rob over classic Rob.

Interesting.

As for my taste young Rob and young Mercury RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

WHAT???

Well Pat!

18 And Life To Go!

FUKK IT!

It's ok Pat.

I'm sorry Pat.

I love that band!!!!!

I think Jon Bon Jovi discovered Skid Row in a bar. The self titled SKID ROW album was an instant hard rock AOR classic record.

I personally think the first Skid Row record was a commercial rock pop record.

So once Bach and the boys went through the motions to get the deal their sophomore release SLAVE TO THE GRIND was a fuckking molten metal masterpiece release.

So much heavier than the weak debut.

Then SUBHUMAN RACE came out. Skid Row's third record. HEAVY AS FUKK!

I am so surprised you hate Skid Row mate Duck.

SKID ROW WAS METAL!

• Like 1

No one likes Turbonegro.

I'm shocked.

SHOT IN THE DARK

Dude!

JAKE E LEE RULES!!

This sucks dude.

WTF?

WHAT?

Love,

Quicksand Jesus

WHAT???

Well Pat!

18 And Life To Go!

FUKK IT!

It's ok Pat.

I'm sorry Pat.

I love that band!!!!!

I think Jon Bon Jovi discovered Skid Row in a bar. The self titled SKID ROW album was an instant hard rock AOR classic record.

I personally think the first Skid Row record was a commercial rock pop record.

So once Bach and the boys went through the motions to get the deal their sophomore release SLAVE TO THE GRIND was a fuckking molten metal masterpiece release.

So much heavier than the weak debut.

Then SUBHUMAN RACE came out. Skid Row's third record. HEAVY AS FUKK!

I am so surprised you hate Skid Row mate Duck.

SKID ROW WAS METAL!

Try this Earl!