Clock road

Red3angel

I’ve come to the conclusion that clockwork Angels in my opinion it’s a masterpiece. I believe it is Abbey Road for this band. I also believe they have more music in store. It’s still not my favorite album that will always be Grace under pressure ,but I believe it is their masterpiece
  • Like 2

The album is almost six years old and R40 was three years ago. If they had more music in store they would probably have something ready to go by now. They're done. Let's celebrate the music they gave us because it doesn't appear that anything new is on the horizon.
  • Like 4

I so disagree w/ the OP...CA is nowhere near their Abbey Road. MP or PeW would be that...not a bad song on either album. CA is just a hot mess of everything from bad to good, some moments of brilliance, but overall bulky and overblown w/ lyrics delivered by way of funeral dirge. No freaking way is that their Abbey Road.
  • Like 9

I so disagree w/ the OP...CA is nowhere near their Abbey Road. MP or PeW would be that...not a bad song on either album. CA is just a hot mess of everything from bad to good, some moments of brilliance, but overall bulky and overblown w/ lyrics delivered by way of funeral dirge. No freaking way is that their Abbey Road.

just because you disagree doesn't mean you gotta get all up in it, just take a chill pill for a moment and relax.

I love Clockwork Angels. Haven't listened to it in a while though. Might have to give it another spin to see if I feel the same about it. The album certainly has its detractors. That's one of the things I find amazing about music is that different ears hear completely different things.
  • Like 4

just because you disagree doesn't mean you gotta get all up in it, just take a chill pill for a moment and relax.

Sweetheart, if you think I'm getting "all up in it" here, you quite obviously haven't seen me get all up in it when I'm actually getting all up in it. And telling the dancing chill pill to take a chill pill and relax is just precious. Thank god you didn't call me 'mate'...then you really might've seen someone get "all up in it". :poke:

• Like 2

Sweetheart, if you think I'm getting "all up in it" here, you quite obviously haven't seen me get all up in it when I'm actually getting all up in it. And telling the dancing chill pill to take a chill pill and relax is just precious. Thank god you didn't call me 'mate'...then you really might've seen someone get "all up in it". :poke:

I have actually, n I love calling people mate. Most people don't seem to have a problem with it, except you because you apparently hate me n my guts.

Edited by Permanent-Rush

*Snort* "hate" is such a strong word.

And guts are gross.

But thankfully usually stay where they're supposed to be, which is quiet and out of sight.

Other people's hair, on the other hand...ugh. Once it's off their head all bets are off...One disembodied hair can ruin pretty much everything.

I have actually, n I love calling people mate. Most people don't seem to have a problem with it, except you because you apparently hate me n my guts.

I found it interesting when you first started calling people "mate" since I wasn't aware that you were British or Australian lol.

• Like 1

I found it interesting when you first started calling people "mate" since I wasn't aware that you were British or Australian lol.

I remember reading some mild drama on here about the overuse of the word "mate" on this forum. It really irritated some people on here. For that I have no idea. PR has always been cool. She can call me mate until the end of time. Pat has been calling me mate since 2006.

Got your back PR!

Cheers mate!

• Like 2

I'm not Australian, but I am a bit British, Irish, n Eastern European yesyes!!

I remember reading some mild drama on here about the overuse of the word "mate" on this forum. It really irritated some people on here. For that I have no idea. PR has always been cool. She can call me mate until the end of time. Pat has been calling me mate since 2006.

Got your back PR!

Cheers mate!

Thanks mate for having my back! :cheers:

• Like 1

I’m part French Bulldog!

• Like 2

No you're not, you are 100% American...having some ethnicity in your ancestry means nothing unless you were born in another country

Oh, and "mate" is definitely British and Australian slang, so not sure why you have decided to start using it.

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 2

I’m part French Bulldog!

Da, Comrade, And I part Siberian Husky.

Edited by Alien Girl
  • Like 1

Pfffttt...who isn't?! :eh:

CA is a wonderful album. I agree that they probably have more music in them. The last few albums steadily improved and I would love to hear what they would have come up with next. CA is my favorite album post MP.

But, it is certainly not their Abbey Road. Agree that PeW or MP fits the bill more.

I also support their decision to retire and not make any more music. If I won the lottery, there's no chance I would show up and work longer (I would honor my two weeks notice though).

• Like 1

No you're not, you are 100% American...having some ethnicity in your ancestry means nothing unless you were born in another country

Oh, and "mate" is definitely British and Australian slang, so not sure why you have decided to start using it.

It’s a troll.

• Like 1