• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Saint NIck

Saint NIck

The Seeker

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

Hello my RUSH Family; haven't posted in a while; making some progress with 'homework' projects. As for my grieving, maybe "...time will do its healing...". Ok, so two quotes from Hold Your Fire; which I think is a TREMENDOUSLY great collection; though I prefer the live version of Turn the Page. So, as I turn the pages of my life, I have some things to look forward to; today I made my 23rd year at my current job, and come Friday of March 6, 2020, I'll reach 25 = earning a 5th week of vacation time; I'll reach the cap of vacation & already earned too much sick time. Adding to my Catholic Faith & Italian heritage, I'm a very loyal person and take great pride in doing my job. With that, I've earned the confidence & friendship of my workplace; they're very much like family, too. I love my co-workers. When I write on FB, I end my posts with "...HONOR, PRIDE & LOVE"; that's my way of keeping the spirits of my Dad, Aunt Maria & all my loved ones who've gone on before me alive & well forever. I've got a lot to look forward to; I'm so very BLESSED & full of love. Thanks & Love Y'all !

Sponsored Post

#2 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

The Ghost Rider

• Members *
  • 32219 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:16 PM

:hi: Nick

#3 Lucas

Lucas

Leave That Wrench Alone

• Members