What are you binge watching lately?

goose

The last 2 seasons of Lost. Haven't seen them since first run. It feels like visiting with old friends. Dysfunctional old friends and alternate versions of themselves.

I still don't know if I should love or hate Linus. The higher purpose worm that he is.

Edited by grep

Hannibal. Didn`t resonate with me at all when it was first around, but it`s hitting the spot very nicely right now.

I liked the first season.

I think you can safely say that a show may have lost its way when the protagonist is someone wearing a mechanical beast suit :facepalm:

You're suggesting the 2nd season is not up to scratch now that I'm just starting it! Humph.

First was good.

Hannibal. Didn`t resonate with me at all when it was first around, but it`s hitting the spot very nicely right now.

I think you can safely say that a show may have lost its way when the protagonist is someone wearing a mechanical beast suit :facepalm:

You're suggesting the 2nd season is not up to scratch now that I'm just starting it! Humph.

First was good.

You have summarised my feelings exactly. You might sit there with OU812 playing and have the time of your life though :P

30 Rock. One of the most consistently funny shows ever aired and how they got away with some of the references that were filthy if you understood them, was fantastic.

Glad I bought the DVDs, as some episodes are lost forever (due to the comedic use of blackface - to illustrate racism - being misunderstood). Same with a few episodes of Sunny.

First was good.

You have summarised my feelings exactly. You might sit there with OU812 playing and have the time of your life though :P

Well if it's as good as OU812 then it will be a masterpiece! :7up: :joker:

First was good.

Well if it's as good as OU812 then it will be a masterpiece! :7up: :joker:

It is exactly as good!

30 Rock. One of the most consistently funny shows ever aired and how they got away with some of the references that were filthy if you understood them, was fantastic.

Glad I bought the DVDs, as some episodes are lost forever (due to the comedic use of blackface - to illustrate racism - being misunderstood). Same with a few episodes of Sunny.

Which episodes are those? I watched through Sunny earlier this year on Hulu and don't remember anything missing. Been about a year and a half since I watched 30 Rock. I don't remember anything being cut.

Which episodes are those? I watched through Sunny earlier this year on Hulu and don't remember anything missing. Been about a year and a half since I watched 30 Rock. I don't remember anything being cut.

All the Lethal Weapon sequels and ones with Dee's Martina Martinez character, and 30 Rock when Jenna dons blackface and Tracy dresses as a white woman to see who has it tougher.

Such a great show! Alex Baldwin is just perfect as Jack Donaghy. They always had such sly jokes as well. My husband rarely laughs out loud but they had a comment one night about going to Gerald A Cooney Jr high that made him spit out his drink. Classic!

Edited by blueschica

Kevin Can F*** Himself.

Interesting show... I`m only three episodes in, but the spoof sitcom part nails the horror of laughter track garbage comedy and the serious parts might just get dark enough for my tastes.

Denise and I don't tolerate TV commercial interruptions. We binge stream stuff but we're all caught up. We don't want to risk spoilers and stuff, so we'll watch tonight. Does the Paramount Network sensor all the F-bombs and boobies?

255029142_10226262575060167_7879916397875206843_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=q8uau02cUcUAX-GOg6U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=417074a5d8237b6318872bc62f4d24db&oe=618D1546

• Like 1

Dawson's Creek

Friends

Cheers

30 Rock

You

Going through all these atm

Dawson's Creek

Friends

Cheers

30 Rock

You

Have you seen Cheers before? It's one of those shows that no matter how many times I've seen it, I can still thoroughly enjoy it it each time I watch again. The same for 30 Rock.

Dawson's Creek

Friends

Cheers

30 Rock

You

Have you seen Cheers before? It's one of those shows that no matter how many times I've seen it, I can still thoroughly enjoy it it each time I watch again. The same for 30 Rock.

Not for years, but just bought the box set!

• Like 1

Making use of our Disney+ subscription. Have watched the Clone Wars Series, The Bad Batch and have finished Season 1 of Rebels. Then I can finally watch the Mandalorian (no spoilers please :D)
  • Like 2

Babylon 5. Last episode of the 4th season.

I ahven't decided yet if I want to watch all of Season 5. The Telepath War stuff seems like the add on that it is. Might just skip to the end for the series finale - Sheridan's fate.

I may just skim through season 5.

Edited by grep
  • Like 1

Denise and I don't tolerate TV commercial interruptions. We binge stream stuff but we're all caught up. We don't want to risk spoilers and stuff, so we'll watch tonight. Does the Paramount Network sensor all the F-bombs and boobies?

255029142_10226262575060167_7879916397875206843_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=q8uau02cUcUAX-GOg6U&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=417074a5d8237b6318872bc62f4d24db&oe=618D1546

Pretty intense start to the new season! So far after two episodes, still a great series!

Dawson's Creek

Friends

Cheers

30 Rock

You

Not for years, but just bought the box set!

Now I'm watching 30 Rock and You. This is my first time watching You. I'm on the 7th or 8th episode and I'm enjoying it so far. Very big Dexter influence I see in this but it does have it's own thing going on.

We binged this. Some of Alex's choices were frustrating, Andie MacDowell's Paula got annoying as well at times. Still a solid B+.

Maid-poster-300x169.jpg

Have been vacillating as to whether to invest time in the show. Is your B+ a social media age grade-inflated mark or an old school score?