What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Hannibal. Didn`t resonate with me at all when it was first around, but it`s hitting the spot very nicely right now.

I liked the first season.

I think you can safely say that a show may have lost its way when the protagonist is someone wearing a mechanical beast suit :facepalm:

I'm a bit behind everyone else, we just got Disney+ so I am going back to the beginning of Clone Wars and watching 2 or 3 episodes every night. :yay:

BSCH_S7_KeyArt_BoxArtFireTV_Pre_16x9_Final_en-US-1024x576.jpg

This is such a good series! :ebert:

I've ready pretty much all of the Bosch novels. Would love to watch these but I don't have Prime. Then again I may be disappointed with the cliche 'the book is better than the movie'.

• Like 1

BSCH_S7_KeyArt_BoxArtFireTV_Pre_16x9_Final_en-US-1024x576.jpg

This is such a good series! :ebert:

I've ready pretty much all of the Bosch novels. Would love to watch these but I don't have Prime. Then again I may be disappointed with the cliche 'the book is better than the movie'.

I have only read one Bosch novel but it was excellent. I plan to get more from the library! A large part of the appeal of the show for me is the lead actor - Titus Welliver just seems to nail Bosch. The other part I like is just that it is filmed all in funky neighborhoods in Los Angeles and it's really fun to see them.

• Like 1

More "consume mass quantities" videos on YouTube, this time courtesy of a young lady named Molly Schuyler. Jezuz K, this woman makes Joey Chestnut , Miki Sudo, and Matt Stonie look like beginners. Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

More "consume mass quantities" videos on YouTube, this time courtesy of a young lady named Molly Schuyler. Jezuz K, this woman makes Joey Chestnut , Miki Sudo, and Matt Stonie look like beginners.

:lol: :lol: Joey Chestnut on the 4th is about all I can handle! Might have to check it out though.

More "consume mass quantities" videos on YouTube, this time courtesy of a young lady named Molly Schuyler. Jezuz K, this woman makes Joey Chestnut , Miki Sudo, and Matt Stonie look like beginners.

:lol: :lol: Joey Chestnut on the 4th is about all I can handle! Might have to check it out though.

Example: The Big Texan in Amarillo, Tx has the 72 oz. Steak Challenge:

Finish the meal-6 lb. steak, baked potato, salad, shrimp cocktail, and roll in an hour-and it's yours for free.

Molly downed 3 complete dinners in 20 minutes.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

Example: The Big Texan in Amarillo, Tx has the 72 oz. Steak Challenge:

Finish the meal-6 lb. steak, baked potato, salad, shrimp cocktail, and roll in an hour-and it's yours for free.

Molly downed 3 complete dinners in 20 minutes.

:o :o :o that would be something!

Fargo Season 4. Or to be precise, I`m trying to binge it after a couple of false starts. It`s not grabbing me so far.

The Unxplained (sic) with William Shatner. Some episodes are moderately interesting and Bill sure is enjoying hamming it up, and he`s belying his age as usual.