What are you binge watching lately?

goose

The 4 seasons of a show called Nightwatch that ran on A&E until a couple years back. Focuses on EMTs in New Orleans but also has police and fire too.

We loved that show! I was sorry it got cancelled/discontinued. Fascinating, really. Not too much of a Cops vibe, no horsesh*t melodrama, either.

• Like 1

The 4 seasons of a show called Nightwatch that ran on A&E until a couple years back. Focuses on EMTs in New Orleans but also has police and fire too.

We loved that show! I was sorry it got cancelled/discontinued. Fascinating, really. Not too much of a Cops vibe, no horsesh*t melodrama, either.

Yep, one of the better reality shows I've ever seen.

Has anybody checked out Love on the Spectrum? It really is interesting to see the wide variety of ways that autism presents itself, and how challenging it is (but not impossible) for people on the spectrum to find a mate. On another note, I am also impressed at how so many of today's programs normalize the atypical. More and more, it's ok to be different, and that's a very good thing.
  • Like 2

YouTube videos of an intriguingly bizarre magician/illusionist from Indonesia, The Sacred Riana. Most of the videos are from America's Got Talent, where she thoroughly disturbs the judges and proceeds to scare the s--t out of Mel B.

Has anybody checked out Love on the Spectrum? It really is interesting to see the wide variety of ways that autism presents itself, and how challenging it is (but not impossible) for people on the spectrum to find a mate. On another note, I am also impressed at how so many of today's programs normalize the atypical. More and more, it's ok to be different, and that's a very good thing.

I might watch that, due to my personal interest in the subject. Very lucky to have an Aspie wife, although neither of us knew we were when we met. There are a few women in my area who can state with confidence that neurotypical vs. autistic brain in a relationship is an eternal struggle and nobody can win :tempted:
  • Like 2

Queen's Gambit on the Netflix. Really well done, and so far the most engaging series outside I've come across since the Breaking Bad universe.

My wife and I are almost halfway through it. My wife is enjoying it. She's been resisting chess, I think I created an opening.

Queen's Gambit on the Netflix. Really well done, and so far the most engaging series outside I've come across since the Breaking Bad universe.

My wife and I are almost halfway through it. My wife is enjoying it. She's been resisting chess, I think I created an opening.

;)

Mystery Road, season one, on Acorn. It's an Australian noir murder mystery. Very well acted and beautifully filmed.

The Other One on Acorn has also been hilarious. It's a British comedy about 2 families that find out they each had the same husband/dad when he passes away.

You`ve gone big, early, with that BB comparison. I shall hold you very much responsible if I am not immediately spellbound!

You`ve gone big, early, with that BB comparison. I shall hold you very much responsible if I am not immediately spellbound!

:LOL:

How do you know you're obsessed with The Big Bang Theory? You watch multiple episodes of it on different channels everyday and you post hypothetical threads about the characters and actors on TBBT forums.
  • Like 1