What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Cheers.

After I finished Taxi this was recommended for me. I have no problem watching this show again even if it is for the 50th time.

I watched the first five seasons through a few times while it was on Netflix. It's a great background show because I have seen them all so many times I have them memorized.

On a related binging note, I see Netflix is doing a Breaking Bad-style final fourth season of OZARK, divided into two seven-episode halves. Bold prediction time: Ruth kills everyone.

I thought season 1 was okay. I got lost in season two and just couldn't stick with it.

On a related binging note, I see Netflix is doing a Breaking Bad-style final fourth season of OZARK, divided into two seven-episode halves. Bold prediction time: Ruth kills everyone.

I thought season 1 was okay. I got lost in season two and just couldn't stick with it.

Season 3 was better, I thought.

Season 3 was better, I thought.

Definitely worth watching all seasons. Looking forward to the last one!

The Saint ( 1962-69 ) when :smoke: was allowed on TV.

Great show! Roger Moore was so young! :ebert:

But he already had man-boobs. Very disturbing. :scared:

:LOL: :LOL: It has been a few months since I watched the DVD's from our town library. I must have been focusing on the handsome eyes and missed that!

• Like 1

:LOL: :LOL: It has been a few months since I watched the DVD's from our town library. I must have been focusing on the handsome eyes and missed that!

As far as I can tell, Youtube has the complete series. And if you're interested in seeing Roger naked, I understand women like that sort of thing, ;) the episode is called "The Arrow of God."
  • Like 1

As far as I can tell, Youtube has the complete series. And if you're interested in seeing Roger naked, I understand women like that sort of thing, ;) the episode is called "The Arrow of God."

:LOL: :LOL: Oooh, thanks!

• Like 1

Roger - "I'm broad minded" Girl - "You are?" Roger - " I think of nothing else" First cigs, now this. Why is this show still on Youtube? :blink:
  • Like 1

Roger - "I'm broad minded" Girl - "You are?" Roger - " I think of nothing else" First cigs, now this. Why is this show still on Youtube? :blink:

:LOL: :lol:

• Like 1

:LOL: :lol:

The episode based in Montreal begins with the Hawks playing Detroit, and yet Roger claims it's the Maple Leafs vs the Canadiens. I'm starting to wonder about the authenticity of this program. :unsure:
  • Like 1

I finally gave up on Game of Thrones. Looking for something else.

I amazingly stuck with this show because the whole winter is coming/white walker thing always seemed to hook me. But god damn it, the show just plods along and takes forever to get somewhere.

There's slow burn storytelling like The Walking Dead then there's forever burn like Game Of Thornes.

I amazingly stuck with this show because the whole winter is coming/white walker thing always seemed to hook me. But god damn it, the show just plods along and takes forever to get somewhere.

There's slow burn storytelling like The Walking Dead then there's forever burn like Game Of Thornes.

Every episode leaves me feeling bleh. Add to that, I don't think any of the characters have any redeaming qualities. Maybe the little girl Arya. Beyond that, the whole cast of characters could be slaughtered and justice would be served.

It's also quite perverse and with no one to really root for, no good vs evil, itjust keeps me thinking "why am I watching this?"

So I stopped.

Edited by thesweetscience

Every episode leaves me feeling bleh. Add to that, I don't think any of the characters have any redeaming qualities. Maybe the little girl Arya. Beyond that, the whole cast of characters could be slaughtered and justice would be served.

It's also quite perverse and with no one to really root for, no good vs evil, itjust keeps me thinking "why am I watching this?"

So I stopped.

How far did you get?

So I stopped.

How far did you get?

Just into season 5. And it took alot to get that far. Edited by thesweetscience

So I stopped.

How far did you get?

Just into season 5. And it took alot to get that far.

If you haven't made it to episode eight in that season, I suggest you at least give that one a watch. Widely considered a top episode in the series. It's definitely my favorite.