What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Ozark season 3 - really good!

Just finished it yesterday. Love the show. This is one of those streaming shows everyone should be talking about.

I saw there's new episodes.

:drool:

Yup just started in the newest new episodes last night. Love this show. Justin Bateman certainly has made some great career decisions.

finished episode 9 last night. What a dark turn of events!

• Like 1

Ozark season 3 - really good!

Just finished it yesterday. Love the show. This is one of those streaming shows everyone should be talking about.

I saw there's new episodes.

:drool:

Yup just started in the newest new episodes last night. Love this show. Justin Bateman certainly has made some great career decisions.

finished episode 9 last night. What a dark turn of events!

Seemed to all move a bit too fast for me...relationships starting, ending.

JyesP2Dl.jpg

I heard someone bash it as Breaking Bad with money laundering instead of drug dealing, but I think the performances are great. I've got one more episode in the new season left. All 3 have been phenomenal.

There's no doubt it was influenced by Breaking Bad. It tells a similar story in a different way and setting. The performances are great. It's nice to see Jason Bateman break out of his comedy roles and do something that is dead serious. Laura Linney and Julia Garner are great as well. Those two completely steal the show for me in the new season.

• Like 3

JyesP2Dl.jpg

I heard someone bash it as Breaking Bad with money laundering instead of drug dealing, but I think the performances are great. I've got one more episode in the new season left. All 3 have been phenomenal.

There's no doubt it was influenced by Breaking Bad. It tells a similar story in a different way and setting. The performances are great. It's nice to see Jason Bateman break out of his comedy roles and do something that is dead serious. Laura Linney and Julia Garner are great as well. Those two completely steal the show for me in the new season.

I will have to give this another shot. I watched season one and thought it was okay. I started season 2 and just could not get into it. I might have taken too long of a break in between season 1 and season 2 as some shit just didn't make sense. Maybe I need to binge it from the start.
  • Like 2

JyesP2Dl.jpg

I will have to give this another shot. I watched season one and thought it was okay. I started season 2 and just could not get into it. I might have taken too long of a break in between season 1 and season 2 as some shit just didn't make sense. Maybe I need to binge it from the start.

It's a great show! But! You might want to wait until you go outside again and see friends and be reminded of the good things in life. This show only has three colors, and they're black, dark blue, and gray. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's no smiling, just varying degrees of grimaces. Now if that's right up your alley, then, yes, take it from the top!

JyesP2Dl.jpg

It's a great show! But! You might want to wait until you go outside again and see friends and be reminded of the good things in life. This show only has three colors, and they're black, dark blue, and gray. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's no smiling, just varying degrees of grimaces. Now if that's right up your alley, then, yes, take it from the top!

That is right up my alley.
  • Like 2