What are you binge watching lately?

goose

If we’re counting two movies in a series, House Party and part two on Showtime today since it got added for February. I’m 35 minutes into the first one. Martin Lawrence’s breakthrough role as the DJ and, of course, Kid N Play, the Coreys of early 90s urban cinema. Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Back to Blue Bloods again...I just love the realness of the family relationships, and with the extended relationships, partners, neighbors, etc. Plus it's in real time since 2010...

KlT01s6.jpg

• Like 1

I started watching Trailer Park Boys in december, i have yet to finish season 11 and 12.

Congrats on making it that far. I was only able to make it up to season three before I checked out. Bubbles was the only thing likable about the show. The rest of the main cast are just too dumb and annoying for me to watch any futher.

• Like 1

I started watching Trailer Park Boys in december, i have yet to finish season 11 and 12.

Congrats on making it that far. I was only able to make it up to season three before I checked out. Bubbles was the only thing likable about the show. The rest of the main cast are just too dumb and annoying for me to watch any futher.

but ricky's stupidity is one of my favorite things lmao

but ricky's stupidity is one of my favorite things lmao

It was fine at first but it got old for me pretty quick.

• Like 1

I'm giving the Hulu remake of High Fidelity a chance. Two episodes in, I'm enjoying it. I like the John Cusack movie, but I don't think it's a national treasure or anything, so the gender switch/minor woke signaling in the new one doesn't bother me, and it remains faithful to the spirit of the book, which I did like. There's a scene in Track 2 when there's an argument about whose music should be/ can be sold that I'm pretty sure I had with some roommates once upon a stoned night; I laughed out loud.

It's good, and if I can lapse into casting sexism for a moment, Zoe Kravitz is easy to look at, so there's that.

I'm giving the Hulu remake of High Fidelity a chance. Two episodes in, I'm enjoying it. I like the John Cusack movie, but I don't think it's a national treasure or anything, so the gender switch/minor woke signaling in the new one doesn't bother me, and it remains faithful to the spirit of the book, which I did like. There's a scene in Track 2 when there's an argument about whose music should be/ can be sold that I'm pretty sure I had with some roommates once upon a stoned night; I laughed out loud.

It's good, and if I can lapse into casting sexism for a moment, Zoe Kravitz is easy to look at, so there's that.

There should be a drinking game for every time there’s an obvious reference to the movie in each scene. It’s pretentious at times.

There should be a drinking game for every time there’s an obvious reference to the movie in each scene. It’s pretentious at times.

Maybe I haven't seen the original recently enough; the passages that are most like the movie are from the book, so it seems more like a matter of being tied to the source material. Still, I'm cool with a drinking game version; I'll need to stock on my supplies of whiskey, apparently.

Back on CSI:NY, nearing the end of season 1

kshA17C.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 2

Shame on me. :huh: I've just spent hours watching reaction videos to Rush songs on YouTube. :LOL:

Most are pretty good, but some are just plain DUMB. :LOL: :lol:

• Like 1