What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Dark Crystal Age of Resistance

F Is For Family

Altered Carbon

The Harry Potter films

Ugh

The Lad enjoys them

Do him a favour and watch His Dark Materials.....much, much better.

In your opinion. Books wise, prefer Harry Potter by a slim margin. The show is greater than the films.

But just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to do "anyone a favour" just because you think your choice is superior.

Back in Blue Bloods. season 6, The episode where 'The Bullit Mustang' is shown off. The owner tries to sell it for wads of moolah...because his wife is thought to be having an affair, even though she isn't. The car at the end of the show, is the real deal, American Racing Wheels VN309 TT O on the tires, Highland Green finish, on this 1968 Mustang GT Fastback.aEBTbrz.jpg

GORGEOUS Car...FAST too!NAGAdFC.gif

The original Bullit Mustang will be up for bid at the Mecum Kissimmee Auto Auction, Jan. 2-12, 2020.

after buyer's premium, the Bullit Mustang was hammered at $3,740,000.

Back in Blue Bloods. season 6, The episode where 'The Bullit Mustang' is shown off. The owner tries to sell it for wads of moolah...because his wife is thought to be having an affair, even though she isn't. The car at the end of the show, is the real deal, American Racing Wheels VN309 TT O on the tires, Highland Green finish, on this 1968 Mustang GT Fastback.aEBTbrz.jpg

GORGEOUS Car...FAST too!NAGAdFC.gif

The original Bullit Mustang will be up for bid at the Mecum Kissimmee Auto Auction, Jan. 2-12, 2020.

after buyer's premium, the Bullit Mustang was hammered at $3,740,000.

Wow!

kAE9Zkv.gif

Re-watching Game Of Thrones while not under the influence of a couple of hours in the pub. Unsurprisingly I'm noticing a lot more things than the first time.

Recently: The I-Land, Banshee, Glitch, Z Nation

Started The Umbrella Academy... the jury is still out...

30 Rock.

Probably still my all time favourite comedy

It's so layered with the jokes. This is probably my fourth time watching through it and I always discover a new joke that I didn't before and many funny one liners I forgot about.

• Like 1

30 Rock.

Probably still my all time favourite comedy

It's so layered with the jokes. This is probably my fourth time watching through it and I always discover a new joke that I didn't before and many funny one liners I forgot about.

The pace of the jokes is amazing. :bang bang:
  • Like 2

I just binge watched season one of "You" on Netflix.

It was basically Dexter with some plot points and pacing that felt ripped off from Breaking Bad.

having said that, I still found it entertaining and might jump into season two if I find myself bored in the near future.

Edited by thesweetscience

It was basically Dexter with some plot points and pacing that felt ripped off from Breaking Bad.

having said that, I still found it entertaining and might jump into season two if I find myself bored in the near future.

Just binged Season one of You also. Pretty clever. I am two episodes into season two and so far so good.

Just binged Season one of You also. Pretty clever. I am two episodes into season two and so far so good.

Okay. I will give it a shot.

Did you ever see Dexter? If not, and if you liked You, you should definitely check out Dexter. Stop after season 4 though.

Jack Ryan and The Tick season 2. Edited by Jack Aubrey

Just started watching Derry Girls on Netflix. It's a comedy about teenagers in high school in Northern Ireland during the troubles in the 90's. Very funny coming of age stuff. :ebert: Good 90's soundtrack as well. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 3

This show has captivated the entire family.

So excellent.

Miyazaki's Game of Thrones basically. It's brilliantly executed.

zGgXkib2_400x400.jpg

Woah...it's definitely not Miyazaki worthy lol but it is great

• Like 1

Just started watching Derry Girls on Netflix. It's a comedy about teenagers in high school in Northern Ireland during the troubles in the 90's. Very funny coming of age stuff. :ebert: Good 90's soundtrack as well.

Derry Girls is hilarious
  • Like 3