What are you binge watching lately?

goose

i'm re-watching Stranger Things Again.

honestly the hype drove me away from the show. i'd only watched Season 1. and hearing people say...day after day that this is the greatest show ever made made me be thoroughly bored by it.

but watching it a few years after the hype really helps. finished season 1.very enjoyable season. i will continue.

Mick

I took my time as well but I was hooked pretty much immediately, the hype was justified. Excellent viewing...dropped a little by S3 though. I think there's one more season left out of it?

• Like 1

honestly the hype drove me away from the show. i'd only watched Season 1. and hearing people say...day after day that this is the greatest show ever made made me be thoroughly bored by it.

but watching it a few years after the hype really helps. finished season 1.very enjoyable season. i will continue.

Mick

I may have to give it another try as well.
  • Like 1

Mick

it really is a good show. is is the best thing ever....no not even close really.

but it's still a fun watch.

Mick

• Like 2

Mick

it really is a good show. is is the best thing ever....no not even close really.

but it's still a fun watch.

Mick

I saw bits of it while my kids were watching. SNL did a funny parody of the show...

• Like 1

At the moment, PDC World Darts Championship.

WOW! Darts history must be rewritten tonight.

Fallon Sherrock is the first woman who won a world championship match. What a night! :hail:

• Like 3

I've been watching a lot of How I Met Your Mother. This started after I told some friends about something that happened to me in college and they said it reminded them of HIMYM. That show always puts me in a good mood no matter what kind of day I've had. Then I can forget about all the stupid people I have to deal with in my family and at my job.

How I Met Your Mother is a lot like Friends. Ted is so much like Ross and Robin reminds me of Rachel. I can't watch Friends anymore because it remind me of my evil roommate Helen. She used to watch Friends in the living room with one of her friends. They tainted that show for me forever.

Fallon Sherrock is the first woman who won a world championship match. What a night! :hail:

SHE DID IT AGAIN!! Fallon won her second game and she kicked out Mensur Suljovic (Number 11 of the world ranking list)!! Unbelievable, almost unreal party tonight! :hail:

SHE DID IT AGAIN!! Fallon won her second game and she kicked out Mensur Suljovic (Number 11 of the world ranking list)!! Unbelievable, almost unreal party tonight! :hail:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEqoqIr0DVE

Plowing my way through Ozark now. I'm really enjoying this. Nice to see Jason Bateman playing something different than Michael Bluth or a variation of that character.

Bateman's really good in this. I find the blonde hillbilly girl and Bateman's son to be compelling character arcs.

I need to pick this back up. I watched season one when it came out but never continued. I really enjoyed it. Just have to find the time.

^^^ That was fun to watch!!!

I think I would have liked it more if I understood darts better.

Start a 501, first to zero exactly wins. Triple 20 is the max points for one dart, 180 for a set of three.

Pretty much it.

Unless you throw darts like I do. :banghead:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Start a 501, first to zero exactly wins. Triple 20 is the max points for one dart, 180 for a set of three.

Pretty much it.

Yep, that sums it up pretty good.

Only thing you didn't mention is that your last dart must be a double, or the bull's eye (50 points).

• Like 1

Pretty much it.

Triple 20? is that the inside ring or the outside ring?

What is a bulls eye then?

Nevermind. I can look all this up online.

Thanks.

Rush dudes! Geddy Lee appears in Season 8 Episode 15 of How I Met Your Mother. :sundog:

Geddy-Lee-april-2013-a-billboard-1548.jpg

• Like 1

30 Rock.

I love that show! It's hilarious and some of the jokes are so quick and/or subtle that you don't always catch them the first time around. It's awesome!

Yep, that's why it's a good rewatch. Both the subtle humor and the more straight forward jokes are equally as good. Plus, I'm in love with Tina Fey, so I enjoy it for that as well lol.

• Like 2