What are you binge watching lately?

goose

I'm back to DEXTER to finish it off...

RpClKD3.gif

Why bother? That show has one of the worst downward spirals and series finales in the history of television. That last season was rotten garbage.

I stopped the season before. It got so deliriously bad I can't even face watching the good seasons again!

I stopped a few episodes into season 7. Jumped the shark once season 5 started.

• Like 1

I'm knee-deep in Mindhunter, Season 2, and it's great.

I'll say it again: the actor who plays Ed Kemper is so effin creepy, it honestly makes me sit back in my chair a little bit. It is bizarre and perfectly in tone.

Good show.

• Like 1

I'll say it again: the actor who plays Ed Kemper is so effin creepy, it honestly makes me sit back in my chair a little bit. It is bizarre and perfectly in tone.

Good show.

I really should have taken my time with it. Two nights, all done. On the upside, David Fincher is planning five seasons. Wonder what they're going to do with the BTK story, as the Atlanta murders were '81/82, but he then went quiet (in terms of killings) and wasn't apprehended for another 20+years. I love those vignettes but hard to see where they go with it, chronologically.

Just finished Stranger Things 3.

Bloody awesome! I loved every second!

• Like 1

Good show.

The interviews with the criminals and suspects are rivoting. I find the peripheral stuff tedious, though.
  • Like 1

Back in Blue Bloods. season 6, The episode where 'The Bullit Mustang' is shown off. The owner tries to sell it for wads of moolah...because his wife is thought to be having an affair, even though she isn't. The car at the end of the show, is the real deal, American Racing Wheels VN309 TT O on the tires, Highland Green finish, on this 1968 Mustang GT Fastback.aEBTbrz.jpg

GORGEOUS Car...FAST too!NAGAdFC.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

I have such fond memories of the movie from when I was a kid (when my dad, my brother, and I got home from seeing it, my mom asked how it went, and we all went: "oohhhhhhmmmmmmmm"; cracked ourselves up).

This prequel series has gotten good reviews. I'm three episodes in, and while I have some thoughts, I'm enjoying it on the whole. I think it's getting warmed up.

Back in Blue Bloods. season 6, The episode where 'The Bullit Mustang' is shown off. The owner tries to sell it for wads of moolah...because his wife is thought to be having an affair, even though she isn't. The car at the end of the show, is the real deal, American Racing Wheels VN309 TT O on the tires, Highland Green finish, on this 1968 Mustang GT Fastback.aEBTbrz.jpg

The original Bullit Mustang will be up for bid at the Mecum Kissimmee Auto Auction, Jan. 2-12, 2020.
  • Like 1

The original Bullit Mustang will be up for bid at the Mecum Kissimmee Auto Auction, Jan. 2-12, 2020.

Yeah, I heard that! And watched the Blue Bloods commentary on the aquiring of the actual pix and visitation of the vehicle. It wasn't as easy as I assumed it would be even at THAT time! And I spelled it WRONG, "Bullitt" is the correct spelling! lol

I got tired of all the gloom and doom movies, so back to Blue Bloods. more like 'real life'. I like this show!

tB88CY5.jpg

• Like 1

I got tired of all the gloom and doom movies, so back to Blue Bloods. more like 'real life'. I like this show!

tB88CY5.jpg

It's good, isn't it? Tom Selleck is always easy on the eyes, and the writing is enjoyable!

• Like 1

tB88CY5.jpg

It's good, isn't it? Tom Selleck is always easy on the eyes, and the writing is enjoyable!

I might have to watch Magnum P.I. again!...

juGSpj8.jpg

• Like 1

Fleabag on Amazon. Hilarious breaking of the fourth wall.

This show cleaned up at the Emmys, deservedly. Very clever.

yep im binging it right now. Very funny.

Downton Abbey

Started it out of boredom, got so bloody obsessed with it! On season 4 already!