What are you binge watching lately?

goose

So far the first five episodes of Lost, season 1.

Up to the 14th episode so far.

Have finished all the episodes from the first season.

And watched the first 3 episodes of the second season.

Episodes 4 - 10.

Have completed all of season 2, season 3, and am now on the first 4 episodes of season 4.

Episodes 3 - 10

All of season 4 since, now on season 5, episode 10. Dang, it's weird...

Have completed all of season 5, now on season 6, episode 1.

I'm getting SICK of Miami Vice...I know that it was a Major shake up of TV's norms, but still the writers started to suck pretty early, and rehash after rehash, the Characters NEVER seem to LEARN after all the situations they've repeated time after time....I swear how can these people be called COPS?

By the time some of the BAD GUYS get felled, I NO LONGER CARE.

GNo5Obt.gif

I swear, Edward James Olmos Has a 'Stink eye' stare just as good as Clint Eastwood's in 'Gran Torino'...

WoPvb57.jpgvTmIBiY.jpg

GNo5Obt.gif

Santa Clarita Diet season 3

I wish this show had super long seasons. 10 episodes of comedy gold a year is not enough!

Just finished the first season. Hilarious! I haven't laughed this much watching show in a while. The casting of the two main characters was brilliant. The ever lovable Drew Barrymore as a zombie is just comedic gold. Timothy Olyphant is the star here though. He's always funny and steals every scene he's in. This character is the complete opposite of the one he played on Justified which makes me like it that much more.

If I had the talent to write a TV show this is what it would be. A very humorous twist on a darker theme.

• Like 1

I wish this show had super long seasons. 10 episodes of comedy gold a year is not enough!

Just finished the first season. Hilarious! I haven't laughed this much watching show in a while. The casting of the two main characters was brilliant. The ever lovable Drew Barrymore as a zombie is just comedic gold. Timothy Olyphant is the star here though. He's always funny and steals every scene he's in. This character is the complete opposite of the one he played on Justified which makes me like it that much more.

If I had the talent to write a TV show this is what it would be. A very humorous twist on a darker theme.

I am sure I recommend it before! I love it. Used to watch it back to back with The Good Place!

So far the first five episodes of Lost, season 1.

Up to the 14th episode so far.

Have finished all the episodes from the first season.

And watched the first 3 episodes of the second season.

Episodes 4 - 10.

Have completed all of season 2, season 3, and am now on the first 4 episodes of season 4.

Episodes 3 - 10

All of season 4 since, now on season 5, episode 10. Dang, it's weird...

Have completed all of season 5, now on season 6, episode 1.

Have watched every single episode; got to the final one, got to the end, and... danged if someone was cutting onions..! :(

• Like 2

I’m on episode 4 of season 3 so far. That show is Barrymore’s best role in years. Her and Olyphant are so great together. Some good supporting actors in the show as well like Joel McHale, Patton Oswalt and Nathan Fillion as the zombie severed head.

• Like 1

Season 8 of "Murder, She Wrote"

juGSpj8.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I’m on episode 4 of season 3 so far. That show is Barrymore’s best role in years. Her and Olyphant are so great together. Some good supporting actors in the show as well like Joel McHale, Patton Oswalt and Nathan Fillion as the zombie severed head.

Maggie Lawson as Joel McHale's wife too. The foul mouthed unlikable bitch is the opposite of the very sweet and disciplined detective she played on the show Psych.

Maggie Lawson as Joel McHale's wife too. The foul mouthed unlikable bitch is the opposite of the very sweet and disciplined detective she played on the show Psych.

It got cancelled.

It got cancelled.

Well, f**k...

I just finished season three last night. Other than being complete f***ing idiots, did Netflix give a reason?

I read an interview with Timothy Olyphant where he said he wasn't sure if it would continue or not. I was dumbfounded that the future of this show was in doubt to begin with. Too bad, the show had a couple seasons left in it for sure. I wonder if it will get picked up by someone else or if Netflix owns it all and that's not possible.

• Like 1

Season 10 of 'Murder, She Wrote' ...still excellent! Unfortunately [for ME anyway] some of these actors used were the same ones playing different characters a bunch of times, but they were good enough actors to pull it off, as it were, And the writers have not gone woozy like the ones in Miami Vice did...this was the same way it was with The First shows. Different City, same Jessica.....VERY Consistent!

j2CVBP3.png

"The Big Money", a phrase mentioned on "Murder, She Wrote" today. season 11.

fUvMtqj.png

Dead to Me, on Netflix. Dark, but compelling.

Lots of intereoven bits, as the widow discovers secrets of her husband's past.

The mother-in-law was perfectly hateable.

Edited by goose