What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Jack Ryan

good?

Finished it. I’d give it a B+ and say I’m looking forward to season two. Very little felt forced. The threat from the radical Islamic bad guys feels real and tense without portraying all the Muslim characters as two dimensional bad guys. The CIA is not played as a dark force ruining world peace but as large bureaucracy with fatal flaws. The cast is mostly very good. With the pacing and production values of Jack Ryan movies.

Two episodes focusing mainly on a drone pilot played like B movie filler.

And Now, the most High rated episode, "City On The Edge of Forever". Joan Collins in her youth. YIPEE! qwVBqAn.gif

qZ2cAX3.gif

• Like 1

I haven't been able to get it out of my head. So I am rewatching The Handmaids Tale.

This for me is the most perfect work of horror I have ever seen, even though strictly speaking it isn't horror. It has consumed me.

• Like 2

And Now, the most High rated episode, "City On The Edge of Forever". Joan Collins in her youth. YIPEE! qwVBqAn.gif

qZ2cAX3.gif

That was always one of the best episodes, I thought, with the time travel and romance and all!

• Like 1

Season 15 of NCIS arrived Yesterday, late. I'm on the last CD now...missed a lot of these episodes last year. The same with Blue Bloods, and they're on the way.

juGSpj8.jpg

Season 15 of NCIS arrived Yesterday, late. I'm on the last CD now...missed a lot of these episodes last year. The same with Blue Bloods, and they're on the way.

juGSpj8.jpg

That show is still on the air? Jesus f'n Christ end the damn thing already.

• Like 1

juGSpj8.jpg

The Writing is still good, The actors still doing their jobs well. Even though McGee, Jimmy, Ducky and Gibbs and Tobias are the only actors from the first season still with the 'group', the show is still viable in my opinion, Keep it going! I'm Happy! Pauly Perette leaving was a BIG blow, It still makes me smile, laugh and cheer when the bad guys get GOT!

h81xjKm.png

juGSpj8.jpg

The Writing is still good, The actors still doing their jobs well. Even though McGee, Jimmy, Ducky and Gibbs and Tobias are the only actors from the first season still with the 'group', the show is still viable in my opinion, Keep it going! I'm Happy! Pauly Perette leaving was a BIG blow, It still makes me smile, laugh and cheer when the bad guys get GOT!

h81xjKm.png

I used to watch the show up until maybe season five or six. Just moved on from it for whatever reason. Pauly Perrette was my favorite.

juGSpj8.jpg

h81xjKm.png

I used to watch the show up until maybe season five or six. Just moved on from it for whatever reason. Pauly Perrette was my favorite.

Pauley was the reason I started Watching it. Didn't know at the time it was a 'spring off' of JAG, I'm NOT into lawyer crap. I was INTO her character being on a modern TV show! Pure Heaven! The Quirkeyness of it all!

fUvMtqj.png

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

I simply can't get enough of this masterpiece.

:haz: :haz: :haz: