What are you binge watching lately?

goose

the-good-place.jpg

this show forking rocks

I need to catch up. I’m on episode 3 of season 2 on Netflix.

Yeah, I've gotta finish up season two as well. For some reason I stopped watching it. Probably got caught up in some other show which sometimes happens. I know season three is starting up soon.

The Lad and I were stoked to see the full season 2 come out on Netflix. We've watched a couple so far, with plenty of lolz.

Sadly, we finished all 11 seasons of Murdoch Mysteries. We've started this and it's interesting- a little dark, but good mysteries. (Apologies to anyone that lives there, but it's set in the very north of England and we have to have the subtitles on to get the accents . . .)

Cnh2o93m.jpg

Edited by blueschica

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Took a wee break, but am back to it and loving it!

• Like 1

the-good-place.jpg

this show forking rocks

Yeah, I've gotta finish up season two as well. For some reason I stopped watching it. Probably got caught up in some other show which sometimes happens. I know season three is starting up soon.

The Lad and I were stoked to see the full season 2 come out on Netflix. We've watched a couple so far, with plenty of lolz.

Just finished the second season. Holy forkin' shirt balls I love this show. New season starts Thursday.

Janet is my favorite. Both good and bad versions of her. I love the way the actress plays it. I don't think there's a scene with her in that I don't laugh. Ted Danson and Kristen Bell are great in it too but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

• Like 1

the-good-place.jpg

this show forking rocks

Just finished the second season. Holy forkin' shirt balls I love this show. New season starts Thursday.

Janet is my favorite. Both good and bad versions of her. I love the way the actress plays it. I don't think there's a scene with her in that I don't laugh. Ted Danson and Kristen Bell are great in it too but that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Janet for sure is our fav as well.

Hump day!

• Like 2

Just watched the first four episodes of The Handmaids Tale

Amazing. Chilling. Superb. I can't get it out of my mind!

• Like 1

Great show! Elizabeth Moss is PHENOMENAL in it.

I held off watching the show because I've wanted to read the book for many years. But I can never find the time! But being that I love Mad Men, I decided to just dive in. And I am glad I have because it is a compelling story, the setting is so vivid and realistic, the tone is dark, and knowing nothing of the novel I am left in suspense and it's both disturbing and gripping.

Seriously I may find myself really underwhelmed by cinema the past few years but we are living in a golden age of television!

• Like 1

I held off watching the show because I've wanted to read the book for many years. But I can never find the time! But being that I love Mad Men, I decided to just dive in. And I am glad I have because it is a compelling story, the setting is so vivid and realistic, the tone is dark, and knowing nothing of the novel I am left in suspense and it's both disturbing and gripping.

Seriously I may find myself really underwhelmed by cinema the past few years but we are living in a golden age of television!

Yeah, I've been down on cinema for close to a decade now. Might go see a couple movies a year if something really peaks my interest. Unfortunately there's just too many crappy reboots and far too many superhero films in recent years and I just don't care about them either way.

Luckily, tv has picked up the slack. There is always a good show to watch. It really started about ten years ago but tv shows have been on fire for a few years now.

After you're done with The Handmaids Tale and you want a lighter, funny show to watch, check out the show goose and I were talking about called The Good Place. Very funny and well written show that has a very original take on what happens to us in the afterlife.

Yeah, I've been down on cinema for close to a decade now. Might go see a couple movies a year if something really peaks my interest. Unfortunately there's just too many crappy reboots and far too many superhero films in recent years and I just don't care about them either way.

Luckily, tv has picked up the slack. There is always a good show to watch. It really started about ten years ago but tv shows have been on fire for a few years now.

After you're done with The Handmaids Tale and you want a lighter, funny show to watch, check out the show goose and I were talking about called The Good Place. Very funny and well written show that has a very original take on what happens to us in the afterlife.

I'm already a big fan of The Good Place! And Santa Clarita Diet, Grace And Frankie...Netflix comedies are fantastic!

I'm already a big fan of The Good Place! And Santa Clarita Diet, Grace And Frankie...Netflix comedies are fantastic!

I need to watch more original Netflix comedies. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the only one I think I've watched and that one has really gone downhill the last two seasons.

I need to watch more original Netflix comedies. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the only one I think I've watched and that one has really gone downhill the last two seasons.

I LOVE 30 Rock. Got really hyped for Kimmy as it's from Tina Fey.

It fell flat for me. Never liked it...got halfway through season 2 and just gave up.

Edited by Segue Myles

It fell flat for me. Never liked it...got halfway through season 2 and just gave up.

I really enjoyed the first season. Season two was decent enough but not as good. Season three is where it went into the crapper. They shifted the focus away from Kimmy and put more of it on Titus. One of the most annoying, self absorbed and unlikable tv show characters ever. He's fine in a supporting role but just isn't a main focus kind of character. I find he's enjoyable in smaller doses.I think Tina Fey's involvement has gone down a bit since it started. The quality has dipped too much.

At least we will always have the awesomeness that is 30 Rock.

I really enjoyed the first season. Season two was decent enough but not as good. Season three is where it went into the crapper. They shifted the focus away from Kimmy and put more of it on Titus. One of the most annoying, self absorbed and unlikable tv show characters ever. He's fine in a supporting role but just isn't a main focus kind of character. I find he's enjoyable in smaller doses.I think Tina Fey's involvement has gone down a bit since it started. The quality has dipped too much.

At least we will always have the awesomeness that is 30 Rock.

30 Rock had its ups and downs, but I enjoyed the show the whole way through. It was really more of an ensemble comedy anyway, but Kimmy lacks a likeable lead. I can't stand the actress who plays Kimmy. She just annoyed me...and the rest of the cast? Eugh...Titus is great as a side character but I felt the way they wrote him was poor. He has excellent timing and deserved a better character.

I dunno...lightning didn't strike twice for me. Shame as I still miss waiting for new 30 Rock!

I love shows like 2 Broke Girls and Will And Grace, I think they are comparable. I need to catch up with Will And Grace.

EDIT: I will say though that I love the actress and character who plays Titus old lady roommate....

Edited by Segue Myles

Dexter again....just started season 4 for the third time since buying the series....I still haven't tried a Blood Orange....I've had eggs and ham many times in my life....and I have a Hamilton Beach coffee maker...

9f3ANEn.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Getting as many movies as I can get before they expire at months end on select streaming devices. Watching Hacksaw Ridge on Cinemax and will try to get to Menace II Society on Netflix. The brothers who directed the latter went to my high school truth be told. I recommend their underrated war/bank robbery movie follow up, Dead Presidents.

I just finished the second season of The Handmaids Tale. It was an infuriating final scene that left me so frustrated BUT it makes total sense why the character did what they did.

I cannot wait til season three!

Seriously...I am more excited about this show than I am of Game Of Thrones!

• Like 1

I just finished the second season of The Handmaids Tale. It was an infuriating final scene that left me so frustrated BUT it makes total sense why the character did what they did.

I cannot wait til season three!

Seriously...I am more excited about this show than I am of Game Of Thrones!

Of course you should be more excited about this show than Game Of Thrones. Stuff actually happens in every episode of the Handmaids Tale and they don't take forever to get to the point lol.

The last season of GOT was pretty good though. The show is really fun when the story moves along at a faster pace. I agree about the last scene in the season finale of Handmaids Tale. I get why she did that but doubt I could do the same in a situation like that.

• Like 1