What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Decided to re-start Dexter. I saw a few episodes a couple of years ago and stopped watching, but the first season was really good, I remember.

Stop after season four. Trust me. There's nothing but disappointment to follow. They did get it together again a bit for season seven but destroyed that with the final season. One of the worst final seasons and show finales in the history of television.

First four seasons are perfection though.

Too bad. cuz the show has a great premise.

Did you ever watch the Hannibal Lector show?

I LOVE HANNIBAL!!

As for Dexter, I made it to season six and then had to stop. I could not believe how bad it got, even though technically it wasn't doing anything particularly differently.

A few episodes into season 7 I had just about enough. After season 4 it jumped the shark and got worse.

Two weeks from Tuesday I’m gonna binge the hell out of Arrested Development season 5. Need to catch up with iZombie, Riverdale and Crazy Ex on Netflix as far as this season goes for CW shows. Not kidding, I went to high school with and graduated same year as Major on iZombie, Robert Buckley. Never had him in classes oddly enough or knew him.

Edited by invisible airwave

Roseanne.

The current reboot of it has been solid so far. So I decided to rewatch the original run again. The show still holds up very well today. I was really young when it was first on and didn't fully appreciate everything the show offered back then. Really great and funny show now that I'm seeing it through adult eyes.

• Like 1

All caught up on Elementary so will start something else. I'm leaning towards Andromeda since I never got to see all of it on it's first run
  • Like 1

Roseanne.

The current reboot of it has been solid so far. So I decided to rewatch the original run again. The show still holds up very well today. I was really young when it was first on and didn't fully appreciate everything the show offered back then. Really great and funny show now that I'm seeing it through adult eyes.

Does the “final” season still suck, though? I heard nothing but bad things about it. Cinema Snob does a funny binge watch review for it. SMH at the synopsis of the stupid sounding Steven Seagal plot.

I was the same way towards older Simpsons episodes. Didn’t get the references as a kid to older stuff like I do now like that nod to Officer And A Gentleman in season 1.

Roseanne.

I agree that the new reboot is good.

Roseanne.

Does the “final” season still suck, though? I heard nothing but bad things about it. Cinema Snob does a funny binge watch review for it. SMH at the synopsis of the stupid sounding Steven Seagal plot.

I was the same way towards older Simpsons episodes. Didn’t get the references as a kid to older stuff like I do now like that nod to Officer And A Gentleman in season 1.

I haven't gotten to the final season yet. In fact I can't recall watching it when it originally aired. But maybe it was so bad I just blocked it from my mind. I just started season five where Becky elopes with Mark and moves away with him.

As for the reboot, I like that the whole original cast returned and it's a true reboot of the series instead of getting completely new actors for the same roles which is so common when reboots are done today. We're just catching up with everyone 20 years later.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

Roseanne.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue4wzrdeFDc[/media]

I haven't gotten to the final season yet. In fact I can't recall watching it when it originally aired. But maybe it was so bad I just blocked it from my mind. I just started season five where Becky elopes with Mark and moves away with him.

As for the reboot, I like that the whole original cast returned and it's a true reboot of the series instead of getting completely new actors for the same roles which is so common when reboots are done today. We're just catching up with everyone 20 years later.

They even brought back the same actors for the secondary characters in the show.

I regularly laugh at the show and that's something I don't do with most TV sitcoms now. I am almost caught up.

Edited by thesweetscience
  • Like 1

Evil genius on netflix. Another well done documentary about a fukkkking crazy...

What a coincidence! I started it last night.
  • Like 1

Evil genius on netflix. Another well done documentary about a fukkkking crazy...

Got up in the middle of the night and watched episodes 2 & 3. A truly fascinating story.
  • Like 1

Got up in the middle of the night and watched episodes 2 & 3. A truly fascinating story.

People are strange!

• Like 1

People are strange!

How about their housekeeping habits? That's the creepiest part. :LOL:
  • Like 1

I'm embarrassed to say it, but Botched on the E channel ! :facepalm: I had insomnia last week when they were running a Botched marathon and once I started I couldn't turn it off. It's about two plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, who fix nose and boob/butt jobs done really badly. (Don't ever get mystery injections in a hotel room!) The butt surgeon is more outgoing and his name, Terry Dubrow, sounded kind of familiar. It turns out he is the brother of the late Kevin Dubrow, the guy who was the lead singer for Quiet Riot. I think I've had my fill for awhile but it is interesting! (or maybe I'm just weird- :LOL: )
  • Like 1

People are strange!

That final confession was fantastic.
  • Like 1

People are strange!

That final confession was fantastic.

I keep trying to get up the nerve to watch. It happened not far from where Mr. blues and I lived for awhile. Such a strange event.

• Like 1

More music docs on amazon for free.

Brian eno . The man who fell from earth

Was amazing. About 2.5 hrs long it covered him and his influences who were as interesting as he was. That card set he developed for recording is awesome!!

• Like 1

Started picnic at hanging rock on amazon. Even on my shitty tv it was visually appealing not sure if i will finish. My wife says the original movie was great.

After that on netflix i laughed my balls off watching the martin short and steve martin special. Best new standup i have seen on netflix.

Started picnic at hanging rock on amazon. Even on my shitty tv it was visually appealing not sure if i will finish. My wife says the original movie was great.

After that on netflix i laughed my balls off watching the martin short and steve martin special. Best new standup i have seen on netflix.

I just finished watching it. Very funny!
  • Like 1