What are you binge watching lately?

goose

Babylon 5. Last episode of the 4th season.

I ahven't decided yet if I want to watch all of Season 5. The Telepath War stuff seems like the add on that it is. Might just skip to the end for the series finale - Sheridan's fate.

I may just skim through season 5.

Don't skim it, it is worth watching. JMS planned the full 5 season arc and that is what makes this series special.

We binged this. Some of Alex's choices were frustrating, Andie MacDowell's Paula got annoying as well at times. Still a solid B+.

Maid-poster-300x169.jpg

Have been vacillating as to whether to invest time in the show. Is your B+ a social media age grade-inflated mark or an old school score?

5f4fc50cca24d.image.png?resize=400%2C400

Maid is pretty good. Not something I would watch again, but the characters are interesting and gritty.

Agreed, I might watch a clip of the legal-legal-legal-legal scene again...LOL.

• Like 1

Dawson's Creek

Friends

Cheers

30 Rock

You

Going through all these atm

Have you seen Cheers before? It's one of those shows that no matter how many times I've seen it, I can still thoroughly enjoy it it each time I watch again. The same for 30 Rock.

Not for years, but just bought the box set!

Now I'm watching 30 Rock and You. This is my first time watching You. I'm on the 7th or 8th episode and I'm enjoying it so far. Very big Dexter influence I see in this but it does have it's own thing going on.

Oddly I'm watching a lot of 30 Rock again too! That gets better and better all the time for me.

I really enjoyed the first season of You. Very much like Dexter, I haven't finished season 2 yet.

We're binging this. I can't wait for dark to open some wine and fire up two episodes. I almost didn't start this knowing it was a one season wonder, likely leaving viewers hanging at the end. Still, the subject matter drew me like a moth to a flame. We're about halfway through and having fun. The episodes are a little heavy handed portraying the NYC police as complete knuckle draggers. Gretchen Mol did nothing for me in Boardwalk Empire, in this I can't get enough of her screen time. Jason O'Mara does have some Steve McQueen thing going on. Harvey Keitel and Michael Imperioli thus far play 2D cartoon characters.

I can't wait for it to get dark...

MV5BMTM4MDg2NTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI4OTY5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

We're binging this. I can't wait for dark to open some wine and fire up two episodes. I almost didn't start this knowing it was a one season wonder, likely leaving viewers hanging at the end. Still, the subject matter drew me like a moth to a flame. We're about halfway through and having fun. The episodes are a little heavy handed portraying the NYC police as complete knuckle draggers. Gretchen Mol did nothing for me in Boardwalk Empire, in this I can't get enough of her screen time. Jason O'Mara does have some Steve McQueen thing going on. Harvey Keitel and Michael Imperioli thus far play 2D cartoon characters.

MV5BMTM4MDg2NTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI4OTY5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Is this a remake of the UK show of the same name?

Is this a remake of the UK show of the same name?

Yes, there is a Czech, Russian, Spanish and South Korean version as well.

Y: The Last Man on Hulu. Interesting, but frustrating -- didn't like too many of the characters, and the unlikeable ones weren't necessarily worth watching for other charactery reasons.

Dopesick on Hulu. Good and infuriating. The Sacklers should be drawn and quartered in the public square, but the organization of this, jumping back and forth in like three timelines, was annoying, sometimes confusing, and frankly pointless. Good acting and moral outrage are the only real reasons to watch this.

Lost In Space Season 3 on Netflix. Fine, frantic, fun, but disposable and the constant attempts to keep the tension high get wearying. Glad I watched it; glad Netflix let it end properly; glad it's over.

Ragnarok Season 2 on Netflix. Good, but it didn't feel like it moved the plot along much from season one, really. Plus, the Laurits/Loki character was a super weasel, and I kept hoping he'd get hit by a truck. Still, given the mythology, he's got to hang around.

Next I'm going to try Only Murders In the Building on Hulu.

Oh, and I'm watching Yellowstone Season 4 as it rolls out.

• Like 1

Yellowstone is a great "soap" drama. I resisted at first, but all the western love you ever wanted is wrapped up nicely and the scenery is nice.

I don't mind Costner actually, he likes spending money on productions and the story is like-it-or-leave-it, but I like it.

The characters get to really flesh out their roles, it's a good series.

• Like 1

Yellowstone is a great "soap" drama. I resisted at first, but all the western love you ever wanted is wrapped up nicely and the scenery is nice.

I don't mind Costner actually, he likes spending money on productions and the story is like-it-or-leave-it, but I like it.

The characters get to really flesh out their roles, it's a good series.

Agreed. I am really enjoying Yellowstone.

• Like 1

Cheers

Brilliant comedy, I can't stop watching it

It's one of my favorites. Who's your favorite character? Mine is Cliff or Frasier