Jump to content


Ghost announce May 2018 tour dates!


  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 jamie

jamie

    The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

  • Members
  • 12705 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Perris,CA
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, ghouls

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

View Postgoose, on 04 March 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

I bought the VIP rat pack for the Riverside show which means i get to meet Papa!!
You should dress like a nun!  Maybe you could get into the after party.  :cheerleader:
i saw a sexy female pope costume at a halloween store months ago, should've bought it!!

Sponsored Post

#42 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88011 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:42 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 March 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 28 February 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 February 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 27 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

Ghost have just announced tour dates, but no new album yet. I dont know how many Ghost fans are on TRF but I'm f***ing HYPED. I saw them up close and personal when they opened for Iron Maiden back in July and my sister and I have been wanting to see them so bad ever since! I'm mostly super excited because the first tour date is in my city!!!! The shows are listed on their website http://ghost-official.com/
And more importantly I'm listening to GIUFFRIA's 1984 debut album! SHMCD! Sounds great! :haz:

I have it Pat!

I am so pissed off.  Riverside is 6 hours from my house.  DUMB!  No Ghost for me right now.  I might go.  Doubt it.  I did tell Tobias that now that RUSH is done Ghost is one of the only bands I would travel for.  Accept and UDO too.
hey come to riverside.

Hey Jamie!

I seriously might do it!!!

It is the first night of the tour! Tequila shots on me!!  May 5th!
Look out Jamie Earl is looking for a pack of hot blondes to bring with him to the gig! It might get weird! :16ton:

Hahaha!  Noooooo!  I love my independence and freedom!

I just bought a GA ticket.  So I'm going for it!!!!

Jamie,

Please let me know of any nice hotels close to the venue!  I would appreciate it!

Earl
the Mission Inn is GORGEOUS if you can afford it, it's like $150-$200 a night, though. However, it is just a couple blocks from the venue which is super convenient. The Marriott is also really nice, and  slightly less expensive. I've never stayed at any of the hotels because they're in my city so i never had a reason to. just google "hotels downtown riverside".
Earl's hoping to have another reason for staying in one! ;)

#43 jamie

jamie

    The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

  • Members
  • 12705 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Perris,CA
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, ghouls

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

Earl should wear this :P

#44 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88011 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

Aye!

Posted Image

#45 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:04 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 04 March 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 05:43 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 28 February 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 27 February 2018 - 03:13 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 27 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

Ghost have just announced tour dates, but no new album yet. I dont know how many Ghost fans are on TRF but I'm f***ing HYPED. I saw them up close and personal when they opened for Iron Maiden back in July and my sister and I have been wanting to see them so bad ever since! I'm mostly super excited because the first tour date is in my city!!!! The shows are listed on their website http://ghost-official.com/
And more importantly I'm listening to GIUFFRIA's 1984 debut album! SHMCD! Sounds great! :haz:

I have it Pat!

I am so pissed off.  Riverside is 6 hours from my house.  DUMB!  No Ghost for me right now.  I might go.  Doubt it.  I did tell Tobias that now that RUSH is done Ghost is one of the only bands I would travel for.  Accept and UDO too.
hey come to riverside.

Hey Jamie!

I seriously might do it!!!

It is the first night of the tour! Tequila shots on me!!  May 5th!
Look out Jamie Earl is looking for a pack of hot blondes to bring with him to the gig! It might get weird! :16ton:

Hahaha!  Noooooo!  I love my independence and freedom!

I just bought a GA ticket.  So I'm going for it!!!!

Jamie,

Please let me know of any nice hotels close to the venue!  I would appreciate it!

Earl
the Mission Inn is GORGEOUS if you can afford it, it's like $150-$200 a night, though. However, it is just a couple blocks from the venue which is super convenient. The Marriott is also really nice, and  slightly less expensive. I've never stayed at any of the hotels because they're in my city so i never had a reason to. just google "hotels downtown riverside".

Thank you Jamie!!!  You know I live by the sword and die by the sword.  That's an ACCEPT lyric!  LOL!  I figure "when in Rome."   I figure since I'm gonna drive down I'm going stay in a nice room.  Hopefully it's haunted.  Who knows what might happen in that room after I see GHOST!  

BOOKED!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM.


#46 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:05 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:41 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 04 March 2018 - 09:13 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 05:44 PM, said:

I bought the VIP rat pack for the Riverside show which means i get to meet Papa!!
You should dress like a nun!  Maybe you could get into the after party.  :cheerleader:
i saw a sexy female pope costume at a halloween store months ago, should've bought it!!

That would be HOT Jamie!  You could take the blood and the wafer from Papa!  He might even plant the "KISS OF DEATH" on you.

Signed,

DOKKEN

#47 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Earl should wear this :P

Hahahahaha!  I just might!

I actually have a Papa mask from the official website.  It's awesome!!!

Perhaps I will just wear a black robe and some rare Papa Underoos with upside down crossed printed on them!

Unholy Cinco De Mayo!  Can't wait to go to Riverside for the night!!!

I love So Cal Trips.

So I hear there is going to be a "Halloween" 40th Gala Event in Pasadena this October.  I hear they are going to have it on location where they filmed the original classic.

I will be there somehow!!!

I wonder if Papa will sign my Ghost dildo!??

I will wait for him by his bus again.  I'm sure he will remember me.  LOL!

I am actually being serious.


Tobias is an amazing man. He's the real deal.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 04 March 2018 - 11:22 PM.


#48 jamie

jamie

    The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

  • Members
  • 12705 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Perris,CA
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, ghouls

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:19 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Earl should wear this :P

Hahahahaha!  I just might!

I actually have a Papa mask from the official website.  It's awesome!!!

Perhaps I will just wear a black robe and some rare Papa Underoos with upside down crossed printed on them!

Unholy Cinco De Mayo!  Can't wait to go to Riverside for the night!!!

I love So Cal Trips.

So I hear there is going to be a "Halloween" 40th Gala Event in Pasadena this October.  I hear they are going to have it on location where they filmed the original classic.

I will be there somehow!!!

I wonder if Papa will sign my Ghost dildo!??

I will wait for him by this bus again.  I'm sure he will remember me.  LOL!

I am actually being serious.


Tobias is an amazing man. He's the real deal.
i'll know who to look out for :P

#49 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Earl should wear this :P

Hahahahaha!  I just might!

I actually have a Papa mask from the official website.  It's awesome!!!

Perhaps I will just wear a black robe and some rare Papa Underoos with upside down crossed printed on them!

Unholy Cinco De Mayo!  Can't wait to go to Riverside for the night!!!

I love So Cal Trips.

So I hear there is going to be a "Halloween" 40th Gala Event in Pasadena this October.  I hear they are going to have it on location where they filmed the original classic.

I will be there somehow!!!

I wonder if Papa will sign my Ghost dildo!??

I will wait for him by this bus again.  I'm sure he will remember me.  LOL!

I am actually being serious.


Tobias is an amazing man. He's the real deal.
i'll know who to look out for :P

Hahahaha!  I am known for standing out in a crowd.   LOL!

After all, I have the same first and last name as the Ghost Merch guy.  :P :7up: :haz:

#50 jamie

jamie

    The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

  • Members
  • 12705 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Perris,CA
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, ghouls

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:27 PM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Earl should wear this :P

Hahahahaha!  I just might!

I actually have a Papa mask from the official website.  It's awesome!!!

Perhaps I will just wear a black robe and some rare Papa Underoos with upside down crossed printed on them!

Unholy Cinco De Mayo!  Can't wait to go to Riverside for the night!!!

I love So Cal Trips.

So I hear there is going to be a "Halloween" 40th Gala Event in Pasadena this October.  I hear they are going to have it on location where they filmed the original classic.

I will be there somehow!!!

I wonder if Papa will sign my Ghost dildo!??

I will wait for him by this bus again.  I'm sure he will remember me.  LOL!

I am actually being serious.


Tobias is an amazing man. He's the real deal.
i'll know who to look out for :P

Hahahaha!  I am known for standing out in a crowd.   LOL!

After all, I have the same first and last name as the Ghost Merch guy.  :P :7up: :haz:
since my sister didn't buy a vip package, maybe she can meet tobias after the show with you? she's not as big of a ghost fan as me but i'm sure she would love to. i just hope we don't come across as bothersome

#51 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 32655 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 04 March 2018 - 11:37 PM

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 11:19 PM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 04 March 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

View Postjamie, on 04 March 2018 - 09:45 PM, said:

Earl should wear this :P

Hahahahaha!  I just might!

I actually have a Papa mask from the official website.  It's awesome!!!

Perhaps I will just wear a black robe and some rare Papa Underoos with upside down crossed printed on them!

Unholy Cinco De Mayo!  Can't wait to go to Riverside for the night!!!

I love So Cal Trips.

So I hear there is going to be a "Halloween" 40th Gala Event in Pasadena this October.  I hear they are going to have it on location where they filmed the original classic.

I will be there somehow!!!

I wonder if Papa will sign my Ghost dildo!??

I will wait for him by this bus again.  I'm sure he will remember me.  LOL!

I am actually being serious.


Tobias is an amazing man. He's the real deal.
i'll know who to look out for :P

Hahahaha!  I am known for standing out in a crowd.   LOL!

After all, I have the same first and last name as the Ghost Merch guy.  :P :7up: :haz:
since my sister didn't buy a vip package, maybe she can meet tobias after the show with you? she's not as big of a ghost fan as me but i'm sure she would love to. i just hope we don't come across as bothersome

No Jamie.

Trust me.

Tobias is still gracious to all of his fans.

He is a sweetheart of a man.  He is the real deal, hence why GHOST truly is my "new Rush."  Not by music canon, just by a band I love that is still in existence.
I would be honored to wait by the bus with you and your sister.
I apologize in public if I have offended you in anyway.  You know I have no filter.  It's really just my Rush Forum Schtick.  I'm actually a good guy.

But really.  Tobias actually shook my hand and bowed to me when I told him that his band was my new Rush.  I know I'm a broken record but hey sometimes people can miss my stuff.  Many do on purpose!  LOL!  

Tobias was shocked that I saw RUSH 60 times in 30 years.  Yet my number is nothing compared to many people on this Forum and around the Rush World.  

It's all good!  Ghost is the current torch bearer for me.  Rush is over.

My dad is 80 years young.  He has seen Rush 3 times.  My dad in his Ghost shirt saw Ghost open for Maiden last year.  EPIC!!

I will shoot you a pm Jamie.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666, 05 March 2018 - 12:30 AM.


#52 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 11114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 01 April 2018 - 07:24 PM



#53 jamie

jamie

    The Biggest Thing Since Powdered TOST

  • Members
  • 12705 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Perris,CA
  • Interests:cats, dogs, sleeping, steve harris, ghouls

Posted 02 April 2018 - 01:48 AM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 01 April 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:


i was so ready for a damn sax solo!!!

#54 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Oracle

  • Members
  • 11114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:56 AM






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users