metallica earl n ducks favorite band

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Oracle

Oracle

Solar Federalist

• Members *
  • 2189 posts
  • Interests:Basically anything that can interest me.

Posted 04 March 2018 - 09:17 PM

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 04 March 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

View PostOracle, on 04 March 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

Yeah I'll pass this time. 100 bucks for cheapest seats in Louisville and 113 bucks cheapest in Cincinnati? f**k outta here, guys. I'll stick with waiting for another group that's worth the money.

They're selling some of the upper level sections here at $130 a ticket. No way. They have advertised $65 tickets as well but I don't know where those are.

Those tickets went to the bots before the presales even started. Gotta give the ticket resellers their fair shot at grabbing a thousand tickets, jacking up the price by two or three times face, and creating false demand for already low supply.

Sponsored Post

#82 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

My name is Earl

• Members
  • 32160 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:12 AM

View PostOracle, on 04 March 2018 - 09:17 PM, said:

View PostJ2112YYZ, on 04 March 2018 - 08:25 PM, said:

View PostOracle, on 04 March 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

Yeah I'll pass this time. 100 bucks for cheapest seats in Louisville and 113 bucks cheapest in Cincinnati? f**k outta here, guys. I'll stick with waiting for another group that's worth the money.

They're selling some of the upper level sections here at $130 a ticket. No way. They have advertised $65 tickets as well but I don't know where those are.

Those tickets went to the bots before the presales even started. Gotta give the ticket resellers their fair shot at grabbing a thousand tickets, jacking up the price by two or three times face, and creating false demand for already low supply.

The entire industry is shite.  Goddamn Bots!  Even the Music Biz is corrupt.  Fuckked.

Have you been aware how every show goes on sale months and months in advance???

It's insane.

It's like they all want their money up front before reality hits.  Could be the shits.  You never know.

Sucks.

Good luck!!!

ABBA was right.

Money money money, it's not funny in a rich man's world.

Soylent Green is people............

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: metallica, earl n ducks favorite band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users