"Mechanic: Resurrection!" When Will The Great Jason Statham Be The Next James Bond? 007!

RUSHHEAD666

Guys!

I just watched the "Mechanic: Resurrection!" Holy Shit! An incredible movie. I was blown away!

I love Jason Statham!

Daniel Krieg is cool but I am really hoping that the next James Bond is Jason!!

Do you agree or not?

"Mechanic: Resurrection" reminded me a lot about "The Spy Who Loved Me!"

CHECK THIS FLICK OUT NOW!!!!!

In one article from years ago, Statham said he’d be up for doing Bond.

Then in another article he said there are more options today for that kind of character a la Jason Bourne and Mission Impossible so he didn’t feel the need or desire to be Bond.

Can’t remember which article came out later but probably the second one I’m mentioning here.

In any case, Statham isn’t Bond. He’s too...hmm...blue collar. Statham’s mainly a fighter but Bond’s more than that. He might be a good villain OR more of a brawling double O agent who could work with Bond. Here’s a list of known double O agents: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/00_Agent

• Like 1

In one article from years ago, Statham said he’d be up for doing Bond.

Then in another article he said there are more options today for that kind of character a la Jason Bourne and Mission Impossible so he didn’t feel the need or desire to be Bond.

Can’t remember which article came out later but probably the second one I’m mentioning here.

In any case, Statham isn’t Bond. He’s too...hmm...blue collar. Statham’s mainly a fighter but Bond’s more than that. He might be a good villain OR more of a brawling double O agent who could work with Bond. Here’s a list of known double O agents: http://en.m.wikipedi...g/wiki/00_Agent

Thanks for the info dude. Yeah you are right. Bond is much more sophisticated but man I think Jason Statham's character as a touch intellectual fighter would kill Bond in a movie.