A Deserted Isle With POWER! Which Entire Catalog Would You Take With You? DEEP PURPLE OR WHITESNAKE?

RUSHHEAD666

"I Love The Blues!" I'm also a MACHINEHEAD666! But! I'm A "LOVE HUNTER" BABY!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Entire Catalog Would You Take With You To A Deserted Island With Power?

Guys! I just ripped the plastic seal off of my Whitesnake BOX O SNAKES! It's so beautiful that it makes a grown man cry! LOL!

If you were going to live on a derseted island with an unlimited power supply which entire catalog would you bring along?

DEEP PURPLE OR WHITESNAKE????

For me the answer is simple.....

WHITESNAKE!

Just so you know I am talking about every MK version of each band! I wouldn't be able to listen to any of the Steve Morse Deep Purple ever again. No more Joe Lynn Turner. No more Tommy Bolin!

However!

I'll tale Moody, Marsden, Sykes, Adrian Vandenberg, Steve Vai. Reb Beach! Ansley! Cozy! Tommy Aldridge!!

WHITESNAKE BABY!

In taking Whitesnake I also win because I get the Purple Album and the Live Purple Whitesnake album! WIN WIN! SLIDE IT IN BITCHES!

"HUSH", Whitesnake fan! I would much rather have Jon Lord's keyboards and Ian Gillan's voice than David Coverdale. "MAYBE I'M A LEO BUT I AIN'T LYIN". (I don't know how you do it Earl, this is hard! But I do pick Deep Purple!" :LOL:
  • Like 1

"HUSH", Whitesnake fan! I would much rather have Jon Lord's keyboards and Ian Gillan's voice than David Coverdale. "MAYBE I'M A LEO BUT I AIN'T LYIN". (I don't know how you do it Earl, this is hard! But I do pick Deep Purple!" :LOL:

Hahaha! I just go with the flow my dear! In a huge Whitesnake mode tonight so "Here I Go Again!" LOL!

I love your "HUSH" pun! You are catching on Chicadeblues!

You are hot like a "FIREBALL!"

Deep Purple does rule!

Whitesnake is the better bastard beast child for my ears!

• Like 1

You fool no one, Earl... Go ahead and grab that Whitesnake CD and slide it in.

Whitesnake has had some good songs. Purple had good albums. Burn absolutely kills. Coverpurp is the best.

• Like 1

I’m a Mks 3and 4 Purple fan, so give me Snake.

Ssssssweet!

I just went through a Whitesnake binge. With the exception of Slip of the Tongue, I really like all of their albums. Even Good to be Bad and Forevermore.

When he was younger, Coverdale was in the conversation for best voice in rock.

I always thought that whitesnake was about as cheesy as it got. From the name down. .. in particular the singer came across to me as a plant wannabe

I always appreciated the radio staples by deep purple and their playing.

Somehow the fact Coverdale was in deep purple eluded me.whoops

Purple over a pale reptile.

• Like 1

Holy Fukking Blow Out Batman!! Geez.

I totally didn't predict this landslide.

Cool!

I'll stick with Rick and my Sssssssnake!

Really? I’m surprised Snake even has two!

Well Purple Blaze! You can thank Rick and I!

Good to see I still a strange cat with my musical tastes! WHITESNAKE RULES! (I am really typing about the Whitesnake before 1987.) Come on man! "SLIDE IT IN" RULES! Both versions! Moody and Marsden and then the Sykes reboot!!

I love "Slip Of The Tongue" too with Vai! Saw that tour. Kicked aSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss!

• Like 1

Entire catalogue hey Earl...

Purple?

Whitesnake?

I’ll take...............

Rainbow.

Signed,

Joe Lynn Turners’ Wig.

• Like 1

Purple, for a number of reasons. Their catalogue is longer. They have BANANAS, so I wouldn´t starve to death. They have SMOKE ON THE WATER, so I could make smoke signals to try to be rescued...a FIREBALL to keep me warm...a STORMBRINGER to cool off when it gets too hot...I could meet some PERFECT STRANGERS if I feel too lonely...and when I´m tired of sleeping outside, I can find a comfortable HOUSE OF BLUE LIGHT.

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

200w.gif

• Like 1

Cool!

Good to see I still a strange cat with my musical tastes! WHITESNAKE RULES! (I am really typing about the Whitesnake before 1987.) Come on man! "SLIDE IT IN" RULES! Both versions! Moody and Marsden and then the Sykes reboot!!

I love "Slip Of The Tongue" too with Vai! Saw that tour. Kicked aSSSSSSssssssssssssssssss!

Love the early albums.

• Like 1

Cool!

Love the early albums.

Absolutely!

"Come N Get It" rules. Great album cover too. Same with "Love Hunter."

• Like 1