Am I "Over My Rush-Head" Again? Fleetwood Mac's S/T In Deluxe Format Vs. "Rumors" Deluxe Format! Fleetwood Mac APG Poll: "After Peter Green"

RUSHHEAD666

The Black Magic Woman Loves To Ride The Green Manalishi With The Two Pronged Crown......  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Post Peter Green Fleetwood Mac Album Do You Love The Most? Both Are Now In A Deluxe Format!

• "Fleetwood Mac"
    • "Rumors"

Well as many of you know Fleetwood Mac's "Rumors" came out in 2013 in a deluxe cd format. Stunning and cunning release.

Well now the "Fleetwood Mac" self titled album has been released with bonus tracks and a bonus disc! EPIC!

I love Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac more however the first two albums with Buckingham/Nicks/C McVie are masterpieces!

I just heard Nicks belt out "Landslide." Made me cry.

I've never cried to that song. Probably because I went through a love lost and my girls are a lot older.... like me damnit. Fuckkin 50 on Thursday! Insane!

Anyway I love "Rumors" too but man, this self titled album takes the cake.

I like "Fleetwood Mac" over "Rumors" simply because it's not as overplayed.

This poll could end in a tie.

But didn't "Rumors" outsell Michael Jackson's "Thiller?"

love,

Signed,

Gold "RUSH" Woman

PS: Some more redundant love to Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac......

Of course all of you know that Peter Green wrote "Black Magic Woman." Not SANTANA.

Of course you all also know that "Green Manalishi" was also written by Peter Green! JUDAS PRIEST COVERED IT!

• Like 2

Out of these 2.....Rumours.

but Tusk and Tango in the Night beat them both for me.

Mick

My rankings:

1. Mirage

2. Tusk

3. Time

4. Behind The Mask

5. Fleetwood Mac

6. Rumours

7. Bare Trees

8. Tango In The Night

9. Kiln House

10. Heroes Are Hard To Find

Then the rest lol

Mick

My rankings:

1. Mirage

2. Tusk

3. Time

4. Behind The Mask

5. Fleetwood Mac

6. Rumours

7. Bare Trees

8. Tango In The Night

9. Kiln House

Then the rest lol

1. Tusk

2. Tango

3. Bare Trees

4. Heroes Are Hard to Find

5. Rumours

6. Mystery to me.

7. Fleetwood Mac 75

8. Kiln house

9. Buckingham/Mcvie (i'm calling it a mac album. Everyone is there......well not Nicks but..........Who Cares?)

10. Future Games.

Forget the rest.

Mick

Mick

My rankings:

1. Mirage

2. Tusk

3. Time

4. Behind The Mask

5. Fleetwood Mac

6. Rumours

7. Bare Trees

8. Tango In The Night

9. Kiln House

Then the rest lol

1. Tusk

2. Tango

3. Bare Trees

5. Rumours

6. Mystery to me.

7. Fleetwood Mac 75

8. Kiln house

9. Buckingham/Mcvie (i'm calling it a mac album. Everyone is there......well not Nicks but..........Who Cares?)

10. Future Games.

Forget the rest.

Mick

I actually enjoy all those albums.

Bucking Nicks and Buckingham MvVie would both crack my top ten as well actually.

• Like 1

Mick

My rankings:

1. Mirage

2. Tusk

3. Time

4. Behind The Mask

5. Fleetwood Mac

6. Rumours

7. Bare Trees

8. Tango In The Night

9. Kiln House

Then the rest lol

1. Tusk

2. Tango

3. Bare Trees

5. Rumours

6. Mystery to me.

7. Fleetwood Mac 75

8. Kiln house

10. Future Games.

Forget the rest.

Mick

I actually enjoy all those albums.

Bucking Nicks and Buckingham MvVie would both crack my top ten as well actually.

I forgot buckingham/Nicks

i wish lindsey would get off his ass and re-issue it.

Mick

It's a tough choice for me. Blue Letter is a great little pop song, and I love Rhiannon, Landslide and World Turning; on the other hand, Rumours has The Chain and Go Your Own Way, which I never get tired of hearing - and of course Never Going Back. They really seem like companion albums - even the cover concepts are similar. Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

I don't know a ton of Fleetwood Mac albums but of the two you listed I'll choose Rumors. And of the ones I've heard I'll choose Tango Into the Night.
  • Like 1

I honestly think firing Buckingham on a farewell tour is pathetic
  • Like 1

Does it really matter guys? this band has been a non entity since 2003. Lindsey will be fine. if this leads to more solo stuff. actually better for me, lol

Mick

I agree...i don't think he is pathetic I think the band is...if he is being a dick...WELL IT IS ONE LAST TOUR

• Like 1

Mike Campbell and Neil Finn aren't exactly shit replacements.

The first I've heard, and fantastic!

I wouldn't mind a live release from this tour actually...

I have ZERO interest in a release without Buckingham if that's what they indeed do. call me cllose minded but nope.

Behind the Mask was ok but i rarely go back to it. and Time....hmmmm no. Actually the only way i would have continued to follow them is if Bob Welch had come back. but alas that can never happen. and never would have anyway. RIP Bob

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

I have ZERO interest in a release without Buckingham if that's what they indeed do. call me cllose minded but nope.

Behind the Mask was ok but i rarely go back to it. and Time....hmmmm no. Actually the only way i would have continued to follow them is if Bob Welch had come back. but alas that can never happen. and never would have anyway. RIP Bob

Mick

Behind The Mask and Time are as great as Heroes Are Hard To Find and Bare Trees. In my opinion, Time is the best of all four.

Tusk is brilliant, and it's the best showcase for the underrated creative genius that is Buckingham.

Tusk is my favorite.

Out of these two, Rumours. Nicks was always captivating and her songs are magical.

McVie's voice is beautiful and her best songs are always gorgeous.

When they clicked together the band was as good a pop machine as ever was.

I like post Green better as well, but the jams that the Green Mac put out were better on the whole.

The farewell tour didn't interest me as much as new material would. I'm always open to hearing what those artists create. I don't always like it, but they haven't lost the talent to make something I'll enjoy.

• Like 1

Mick

Behind The Mask and Time are as great as Heroes Are Hard To Find and Bare Trees. In my opinion, Time is the best of all four.

ok........your wrong but ok.

lol.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

ok........your wrong but ok.

lol.

Mick

Mystery to Me is better than all of the above.

• Like 2