Glenn Tipton has Parkinson's Disease...

Rod in Toronto

Seeing Priest without KK and Tipton is like seeing Rush with Neil. Although I do love Faulkner on guitar who is this new replacement hack? Any good Pat? You would know! I hope!

Hack? Come on, Earl, you've never heard of Andy Sneap before? You're a metal fan, correct? He played in some bands back in the day and over the last 15 years has been one of the best metal producers around. He's produced albums by Testament, Megadeth, Saxon and your precious Accept. The guy knows what he's doing and has credibility.

Honestly! Nope! I should have done some research before typing that! I honestly don't follow producers but ok. Then I am wrong. Didn't know Andy could play the guitar and produce metal.

Seeing Priest without KK and Tipton is like seeing Rush with Neil. Although I do love Faulkner on guitar who is this new replacement hack? Any good Pat? You would know! I hope!

Hack? Come on, Earl, you've never heard of Andy Sneap before? You're a metal fan, correct? He played in some bands back in the day and over the last 15 years has been one of the best metal producers around. He's produced albums by Testament, Megadeth, Saxon and your precious Accept. The guy knows what he's doing and has credibility.

ACCEPT = PRECIOUS "BLIND RAGE" RULES!

• Like 1

I never knew. I rarely watch this stuff online. My bad.

Yeah he's what he's talking about from a fan's point of view, and combine that with being a producer. So he'll be aware that the fans are going to be very, very skeptical. But he is a guitar player and played in several bands and can obviously do the job. He produced the last few Saxon albums, the last few Accept albums and so on...

• Like 1

Look at it this way, if Glenn didn't think Andy could do a good job then he and the rest of the band wouldn't have asked him to fill in. I just wonder if this will be it for Priest after this tour. They did a great job in finding a replacement for KK but continuing on without either him or Glenn just wouldn't seem right. Hopefully, Halford would go solo and take Faulkner with him.

Dear Earl Rushhead666

For the crime of not knowing who Any Sneap is, you are hereby placed on (No) Parole (for Rock & Roll) and your heavy metal card is temporarily revoked.

Signed,

Graham Bonnet's false teeth.

• Like 3

Yeah he's what he's talking about from a fan's point of view, and combine that with being a producer. So he'll be aware that the fans are going to be very, very skeptical. But he is a guitar player and played in several bands and can obviously do the job. He produced the last few Saxon albums, the last few Accept albums and so on...

I totally agree and of course as usual I put the cart ahead of the horse. I was a skeptic, but thanks to this joint I feel better. Did you crack the seal on "Thunderbolt" yet? It's AWESOME! Did Andy produce it?

• Like 1

Dear Earl Rushhead666

For the crime of not knowing who Any Sneap is, you are hereby placed on (No) Parole (for Rock & Roll) and your heavy metal card is temporarily revoked.

Signed,

Graham Bonnet's false teeth.

Hahaha! OUCH! I deserve it.

"Jailhouse Rock"

Signed,

Elvis and Motley Crue

• Like 1

I totally agree and of course as usual I put the cart ahead of the horse. I was a skeptic, but thanks to this joint I feel better. Did you crack the seal on "Thunderbolt" yet? It's AWESOME! Did Andy produce it?

Yeah he produced it, like the last one. I think this new one is even better. My only disappointment was i thought it was too short!

• Like 1

Yeah he produced it, like the last one. I think this new one is even better. My only disappointment was i thought it was too short!

Haha! I thought the same thing. I love "Thunderbolt" after one listen. I just picked up the Japanese first press with can button.

• Like 1

Haha! I thought the same thing. I love "Thunderbolt" after one listen. I just picked up the Japanese first press with can button.

Yeah right from the opening song it's good and there's not a single weak track. Even the intro is cool.

• Like 1

Yeah right from the opening song it's good and there's not a single weak track. Even the intro is cool.

Absolutely!!! Agreed! 1000%

• Like 1

Saxon are back, and they even went away! :haz:

• Like 1

Dude!

I saw SAXON with UFO last year! The same place where I saw Neal Schon! I've seen SAXON here three times over the last 4 years! Blessed! Not Cursed!!

Bif's vocals are still solid! LEGEND!

Dude, there is a Thunderbolt Box Set! Contains two cds, vinyl a cassette a pin. Had to get one!!

Cranking "Blizzard" tonight! Let's all hope that OZZY can get through his upcoming tour! I'm taking my dad in October! He's never seen OZZY! Hey Pat do you watch cable tv? Ozzy and his son Jack have a cool reality show together. They are touring the USA in a mobile home.

• Like 1

Dude!

I saw SAXON with UFO last year! The same place where I saw Neal Schon! I've seen SAXON here three times over the last 4 years! Blessed! Not Cursed!!

Dude, there is a Thunderbolt Box Set! Contains two cds, vinyl a cassette a pin. Had to get one!!

Cranking "Blizzard" tonight! Let's all hope that OZZY can get through his upcoming tour! I'm taking my dad in October! He's never seen OZZY! Hey Pat do you watch cable tv? Ozzy and his son Jack have a cool reality show together. They are touring the USA in a mobile home.

"Diary" is blasting now mate! Cranking the classics tonight! "Stained Class" up next!

• Like 1

Dude!

Aye! :goodone:

• Like 1