School of rock

Laurabw

I just attended my first rehearsal tonight of the school of rock for adults. And there is a decent chance we are going to do Time stand still and perhaps subdivisions. I’m delirious.

I’m going to play guitar .

• Like 9

I just attended my first rehearsal tonight of the school of rock for adults. And there is a decent chance we are going to do Time stand still and perhaps subdivisions. I’m delirious.

Very cool. Have a blast!

• Like 1

That's awesome! Have fun!

• Like 1

Awesome! :cool:

• Like 1

Awesome!

I love SOR, doing my final season at my loaction n im so sad to end so soon

Oh that’s too bad!

• Like 1

Well unfortunately, it seems like the Rush songs have been taken off the table but it is still a good time nonetheless.

I've watched a lot of high school SOR videos..enough to start having favorites. It's interesting that always have to have girls singing the Rush songs

Doing my next SOR gig on Friday and making my debut on bass, God help me! Just 2 songs on bass: Gimme Some Lovin and It's Only Love, but still nervous. And then some rhythm guitar and back-up vocals.