Fu Manchu

grasbo

The new Fu Manchu album is out on Friday with Alex doing a part on an 18 minute song.His part is described as lots of effects,scrapes and noises.I hope its better than the one he did on the Porcupine Tree album which i thought was a bit weedy.
  • Like 2

kinda lookin forward to it way described

his moment on Anaesthetize wasn't his most glorious but defo contributed nicely to a totally awesome track

I love thePorcupine Tree and almost everything that Steven Wilsonis involved in.His head is in Prog of the seventies and there is nothing wrong with that.

The new Fu Manchu album is out on Friday with Alex doing a part on an 18 minute song.His part is described as lots of effects,scrapes and noises.I hope its better than the one he did on the Porcupine Tree album which i thought was a bit weedy.

The solo he did on "Anesthetize" kicks ASS! One of his best solos in his career. JMO

• Like 2

The solo he did on "Anesthetize" kicks ASS! One of his best solos in his career. JMO

I love that solo too. I could only listen to five minutes of the Fu Manchu song...just not my thing.

• Like 1

I love that solo too. I could only listen to five minutes of the Fu Manchu song...just not my thing.

Hahaha! Well Rod, tonight you officially one of my brothers on here. I also was listening to that 18 minute jam. I tried. Kept fast forwarding trying to hear Alex. I had to give up too.

"IN ROD I TRUST!" LOL! ;)

• Like 1

Alex. Weedy.

That's funny.

• Like 1