Jump to content


¤.::.* Happy Birthday bean-tor!! *.::.¤


  • Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:29 PM

View PostTinwoodsman, on 06 February 2018 - 04:25 AM, said:

Happiest of Birthday's to you Bean-tor!

Thank you kindly, Confidence Pool Champion! :cheers:

Sponsored Post

#22 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

View PostCrimsonmistymemory, on 06 February 2018 - 07:08 AM, said:

Happy birthday my dearest bean! I do hope you have the happiest of daze! Wishing you many, many more and that ALL your birthday wishes come true!

Posted Image

Oh my goodness, what an awesome image! :clap: The one on the bottom looks just like me once I kick things up a notch :lol:

Thank you so much for your kind wishes, my dear and favourite nut! I hope that your day is full of fun and all good things, too! :cheers:

#23 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:47 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 06 February 2018 - 07:51 AM, said:

Happy Birthday Beany :hug2:

Hope you have an amazing day



Aww thank you, My_Dear_Lion! :hug2:

Such a pretty kitty! I’ve never seen a cat eating baked beans before—what a birthday treat! :lol:

#24 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

View PostPermanent-Rush, on 06 February 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

:cheers: Happy birthday!!

Thank you, Permanent-Rush! :ebert:

#25 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

View Postcustom55, on 06 February 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Enjoy the day.  HBD2U

Thank you, custom! :cheers:

#26 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

View Postrocket ignites, on 06 February 2018 - 01:07 PM, said:

Happy Birthday, bean-tor!  Enjoy your day.  :ebert: :clap: :cheers:

Thank you so much, rocket! I’m workin’ on it! :cheers:

#27 Turbine Freight

Turbine Freight

    Many Happy Returns

  • Members *
  • 7428 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England

Posted 06 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

Happy birthday your Majesty!

#28 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:50 PM

View PostTurbine Freight, on 06 February 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Happy birthday your Majesty!

Why thank you, Sir Turbine Freight! I’m blessed to have you in my court! :cheers:

#29 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86945 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

Am I late?

Happy Birthday 23rd beanie!

Posted Image

#30 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Am I late?

Happy Birthday 23rd beanie!

Posted Image

You and your flattery are not late at all, ducky :lol: —still plenty of time left to celebrate in my time zone! Thank you kindly! :cheers:

#31 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86945 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

View Postbean-tor, on 06 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Am I late?

Happy Birthday 23rd beanie!

Posted Image

You and your flattery are not late at all, ducky :lol: —still plenty of time left to celebrate in my time zone! Thank you kindly! :cheers:
I think I messed that up a bit too, 23rd was after birthday! :oops: :16ton:

#32 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:29 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

View Postbean-tor, on 06 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Am I late?

Happy Birthday 23rd beanie!

Posted Image

You and your flattery are not late at all, ducky :lol: —still plenty of time left to celebrate in my time zone! Thank you kindly! :cheers:
I think I messed that up a bit too, 23rd was after birthday! :oops: :16ton:

:lol: It sounded like some kind of strange Dr. Who knock-off, in which I’m the 23rd regeneration of bean! :smoke:

#33 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86945 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

View Postbean-tor, on 06 February 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 08:24 PM, said:

View Postbean-tor, on 06 February 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 February 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Am I late?

Happy Birthday 23rd beanie!

Posted Image

You and your flattery are not late at all, ducky :lol: —still plenty of time left to celebrate in my time zone! Thank you kindly! :cheers:
I think I messed that up a bit too, 23rd was after birthday! :oops: :16ton:

:lol: It sounded like some kind of strange Dr. Who knock-off, in which I’m the 23rd regeneration of bean! :smoke:
Aye the second female Dr Who!

#34 The Cat 3

The Cat 3

    Modern Day Alice Cooper

  • Members *
  • 15625 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Out in the alley

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:14 PM

Happy belated birthday to kindest person to ever grace this or any other music forum in cyberspace...I wish you the most amazing next trip around the sun...thank you for always making the air better. Love, Hope, Strength, The Cat 3 :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart:

#35 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

View PostThe Cat 3, on 20 February 2018 - 06:14 PM, said:

Happy belated birthday to kindest person to ever grace this or any other music forum in cyberspace...I wish you the most amazing next trip around the sun...thank you for always making the air better. Love, Hope, Strength, The Cat 3 :heart: :rose: :heart: :rose: :heart:

Oh, my dear friend :blush: Thank you ever so much for the sweet words, which have come at precisely the right time to boost my spirits! It means so much to me that you would think and say such kind things about me :heart:  From one air purifier to another, you're most welcome--and thank you for doing the same :)

#36 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 81790 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:59 PM

:cheers: :wub: *purr* :heart: Happy belated birthday, beany-baby! :heart: *purr* :wub: :cheers:

#37 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:10 PM

View PostBabycat, on 21 February 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

:cheers: :wub: *purr* :heart: Happy belated birthday, beany-baby! :heart: *purr* :wub: :cheers:

Aww, thank you purry much, dear Babycat! :wub: :cheers:

#38 RUSHHEAD666

RUSHHEAD666

    My name is Earl

  • Members
  • 31976 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 22 February 2018 - 01:38 AM

We are even Beany!  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

RUSH ON!!!

CAPS ON JUST FOR YOU!!!!

#39 bean-tor

bean-tor

    Tremendous Dynamite

  • Members *
  • 8360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada

Posted 25 February 2018 - 01:21 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 22 February 2018 - 01:38 AM, said:

We are even Beany!  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

RUSH ON!!!

CAPS ON JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Thank you kindly, Earl of ALL-CAPS! :cheers:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users