Recent pic of Neil looking happy!

blueschica

I stole this from Rushisaband.com, who had it submitted from Neil's friend Brutus' Twitter account. Anyway, Neil has been hanging out with his younger brother Danny, who just published a new book of poetry, "Another Mountain To Climb."

Danny is the one in the center. It's nice to see Neil looking relaxed and happy.

VJXlITMh.png

• Like 8

He looks pretty fit and trim. :ebert:

Being well rested and wearing dark colored clothing work wonders :P

No vertical lines on his shirt to make him look thinner......he's doing well!

• Like 1

Neil Peart, former drummer and lyricist, Rush

Does sound kinda funny. He's earned his down time. Probably be a writer from here on.

I stole this from Rushisaband.com, who had it submitted from Neil's friend Brutus' Twitter account. Anyway, Neil has been hanging out with his younger brother Danny, who just published a new book of poetry, "Another Mountain To Climb."

Danny is the one in the center. It's nice to see Neil looking relaxed and happy.

VJXlITMh.png

Is Brutus next to Neil?

• Like 1

Is Brutus next to Neil?

Yup, that's him. Here are two other photos of him. (ice skating on the Olympics is really bad so far!). The close up one is Brutus with Matt Scannell of the band Vertical Horizon; backstage in Calgary on the R40 tour. The other one is Brutus, Neil and Michael Mosbach with their bikes in 2013 in Nova Scotia on the CA tour.

gdu6az7m.png XzP7fOAl.jpg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Is Brutus next to Neil?

Yup, that's him. Here are two other photos of him. (ice skating on the Olympics is really bad so far!). The close up one is Brutus with Matt Scannell of the band Vertical Horizon; backstage in Calgary on the R40 tour. The other one is Brutus, Neil and Michael Mosbach with their bikes in 2013 in Nova Scotia on the CA tour.

gdu6az7m.png XzP7fOAl.jpg

Thanks! Cool. Neat to put faces to names.

• Like 1

Nice to see Neil smiling and relaxed.I now have more photos of Neil smiling than Ritchie Blackmore doing the same.He looks fit,healthy.
  • Like 1

Neil is done as a drummer and he's done as a man. He lives as a eunuch now and his wife keeps his balls in a jar on the kitchen counter to remind him it was her idea for him to leave RUSH. After all he wouldn't have the balls to stand up to Geddy and Alex on his own.
  • Like 6

Neil is done as a drummer and he's done as a man. He lives as a eunuch now and his wife keeps his balls in a jar on the kitchen counter to remind him it was her idea for him to leave RUSH. After all he wouldn't have the balls to stand up to Geddy and Alex on his own.

Oh Pat!! No!!! Neil is a great father! He retired to be with Olivia! Not in some gay men's biker club! Neil is a great guy! He's lost a lot of weight! He looks hot in that black tee now!

REUNION!!!!!

Neil RULES!!! Greatest selfless guy on the planet Earth!!

Neil is sweeter than the Priests Of Syrinx as themselves!!!!

Winner winner chicken dinner!!!!

Neil Peart! He will bike for the RYCHE!

DeGarmo is back in Queensryche too!!

My God Pat! RUSHISABLAND just put on their website tonight! Rush and Queensyche to tour together in 2019!!!

Rush will play "Fly By Night" all the way through! Ryche will do all of "Empire!"

Signed,

"BEST I CAN"

• Like 2