There Truly Is One Thing To Learn After Watching The 2018 Grammy Award Show Of Pure SHITE! "ROCK IS TRULY DEAD!"

RUSHHEAD666

Ugh,

My mom texted me earlier tonight to tell me the Grammy's were on.

I honestly didn't know or care but I put it on so I could have a nice texting conversation with my mom.

Wow.

I turned off the volume faster than you can say the word UPOO!

I was completely disgusted by this so-called award ceremony. Really? They donated 10 million dollars to fund music programs around the country? For what? More CRAP?

I'm not a fan of Bruno Mars but thank goodness he won! The other artists really?????

Music in the modern age of the now is simply embarrassing. At least they showed a picture of Fast Eddie Clark. Damn.

It's so sad.

You guys and gals might not agree with me and that's cool. You know I love to start a good argument on here so bring it on young people! I'm fuckking 50 in 18 days.

What that new ACCEPT song called? The one on the new album? Oh yeah.... "LIVE BY THE SWORD!" "DIE BY THE SWORD" I SHALL!

I'm been cranking Tommy Bolin and Rory Gallagher over that crappy award ceremony. Bashing the President "All Night Long." When will Lionel Richie get a life time achievement award?

When will RUSH get one? LOL!!

You can embrace the current state of the music business. Go for it. It's your right.

I just bought the new Eric Johnson album! "Collage!" AMAZING!!!

I will be anyone of you 10 million dollars Eric Johnson will never win a Grammy.

The music business is so damn HAMMY! Pass the SPAMMY! When will SAMMY Hagar get a Grammy?????

ROCK IS FUCKKING DEAD IN AMERICA!!!!

I'm going to be like all of the other ultra liberals in this great country of ours!

I'm going to threaten to leave America and live in another country where Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, and Prog are still alive and well!!!

Yet, I'm like the fake news and full of shit. I'm not going anywhere.

Love,

Robert Redford

ROCK IS DEAD!

• Like 3

Cum on Rush Fans! Prove me wrong!!!!!

I'm seeing FISHBONE on Friday night in a small new club!

Can't WAIT!

A band that is still around that contains a lot of "TRUTH AND SOUL!"

Signed,

"IN YOUR FACE!"

Let's go!

ROCK IS DEAD!

I never bother with award ceremonies or anything to do with celebrity events, where increasingly, they attempt to preach to the masses to get their agenda across, whatever that may be. Whether it's telling people how to vote, pushing their personal luvvie crusade, or merely begging for attention and publicity.
  • Like 3

I will be anyone of you 10 million dollars Eric Johnson will never win a Grammy.

I bet you 10 million dollars Eric Johnson has already won a Grammy!

Come on bet me!

:blaze:

Damn you JB! Good job!

You called my bluff.

Of course he won a Grammy for "Best Rock Instrumental." "Cliffs Of Dover."

I saw that tour.

Blew my fukking mind.

I never bother with award ceremonies or anything to do with celebrity events, where increasingly, they attempt to preach to the masses to get their agenda across, whatever that may be. Whether it's telling people how to vote, pushing their personal luvvie crusade, or merely begging for attention and publicity.

I loved watching it with the volume off.

Useless program, just like a bull with big double D tits.

Rock isn't dead. It's just not around in the same form anymore. You can't look to the Grammys to tell you what the good stuff is today. You've got to look past what the mainstream tells you is good and search the internet for the good stuff. No doubt there is new music out there that you would like. You've just got to put a little search time in and find it. The radio sure as shit isn't gonna get you into any new rock. They still rotate the same five songs all the time.
  • Like 5

Have the Grammy's ever been good?

This was the 60th Year I believe. Don't you think the Grammy's were good in the 60's 780's and 80's? 90's too I would assume.

Remember when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for what "Best Rock Album?" Metallica even performed that night!!! LOL!

I loved it!

Ever since Cliff Burton passed away Metallica has been CRAP! Just like the Grammy's!

• Like 1

Come on bet me!

Damn you JB! Good job!

You called my bluff.

I saw that tour.

Blew my fukking mind.

I wanted you to take that bet!

I wanted 10 million bones stuffed down the front of my pants!

The gods know I’ve got the room to spare!

I’M BLESSED AND I’M CURSED!!! :blaze:

((The above was my RUSHHEAD666 imitation. I’ve been practicing))

• Like 1

Rock isn't dead. It's just not around in the same form anymore. You can't look to the Grammys to tell you what the good stuff is today. You've got to look past what the mainstream tells you is good and search the internet for the good stuff. No doubt there is new music out there that you would like. You've just got to put a little search time in and find it. The radio sure as shit isn't gonna get you into any new rock. They still rotate the same five songs all the time.

Amazing post Blaze.

I know. I totally get it.

Hell, I still like hanging around on here thanks to like Duck and a few others for telling me about new music that kicks ass.

Again, I think ROCK IS DEAD IN AMERICA!

The rest of the world has a lot to offer in that wide open genre.

Will Night Ranger ever get a life time achievement award?

"(You Can Still) Rock In America" Right????

WRONG!

Come on bet me!

Damn you JB! Good job!

You called my bluff.

I saw that tour.

Blew my fukking mind.

I wanted you to take that bet!

I wanted 10 million bones stuffed down the front of my pants!

The gods know I’ve got the room to spare!

I’M BLESSED AND I’M CURSED!!! :blaze:

((The above was my RUSHHEAD666 imitation. I’ve been practicing))

HAHAHAHA!!

You are on FIRE! Just like YOUR HEAD! Which head??????

We are all BLESSED AND CURSED!!

YOU HOT ROCKIN' COCK SOCK BLOCKER!!!!

The "METAL GODS" know the truth!!

Time for you to start "DELIVERING THE GOODS" FOR GOD!!

Love,

JUDAS PREIST

• Like 2

This was the 60th Year I believe. Don't you think the Grammy's were good in the 60's 780's and 80's? 90's too I would assume.

Remember when Jethro Tull beat out Metallica for what "Best Rock Album?" Metallica even performed that night!!! LOL!

I loved it!

Ever since Cliff Burton passed away Metallica has been CRAP! Just like the Grammy's!

I don’t mind Metallica especially back then BUT...

Jethro Tull > Metallica

I don’t give a shit about the genre people want to label bands. Tull never labeled themselves anything. They just made albums.

• Like 2

I loved it!

Jethro Tull > Metallica

I don’t give a shit about the genre people want to label bands. Tull never labeled themselves anything. They just made albums.

Yes! YOU ARE "ON FIRE" JB! Totally agree!

Signed,

VAN HALEN

When will real VAN HALEN get a life achievement award????

NEVER!

• Like 1

Amazing post Blaze.

Hell, I still like hanging around on here thanks to like Duck and a few others for telling me about new music that kicks ass.

WRONG!

Thanks! But I’m not J2112YYZ! :LOL:

• Like 1

Oh shit!!! SORRY! MY BAD!

I'm reading too fast! i'm "ALL FIRED UP!"

Amazing post J.

Love,

FASTWAY

Amazing post Blaze.

WRONG!

Thanks! But I’m not J2112YYZ! :LOL:

Whoops!

My "BAD."

Love,

Michael Jackson

I loved it!

Jethro Tull > Metallica

Signed,

VAN HALEN

NEVER!

I haven’t been interested in VH since that Phys.Ed teacher bit in the Hot for Teacher video.

And I don’t mind Sammy either but I’m as interested in him as Metallica’s Load and follow up albums...

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

I loved it!

Jethro Tull > Metallica

Signed,

VAN HALEN

NEVER!

I haven’t been interested in VH since that Phys.Ed teacher bit in the Hot for Teacher video.

And I don’t mind Sammy either but I’m as interested in him as Metallica’s Load and follow up albums...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk_xxoi-1xQ&sns=em

I know Johnny!

I'm so glad I saw the "1984" Tour!! After that yep, never the same. Hell I saw the 5150 Tour. BTO opened. BTO was better1!!

Metallica's "And Justice For All" record is good but you can have the "Black Album." MTeVIL

Ummmm, Quite a "LOAD" of shite there buddy.

I used to know Jason Newstead very well as he and his girlfriend used to live in the east bay area and he would come through my line all the time late at night to shop.

He is actually a very very cool cat. Great guy.

I would always give him shit about how I couldn't never hear his bass lines on the "And Justice For All Record." He would just shake his head, and say "f**k you Earl."

Classic!!!!