Vinnie Vincent resurfaces

Rod in Toronto

He (?) showed up at a Kiss Expo in Atlanta today: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-kiss-guitarist-vinnie-vincent-gives-first-interview-in-more-than-20-years-if-the-fans-want-me-back-i-cant-wait/

He looks ready to join TRANS Siberian Orchestra...

• Like 4

It's great to see Vinnie in the public eye again and talking music ..

Over the past few years, rumors about arrests, a sex change operation and even his death have circulated ..

He is best known for being in Kiss and his Invasion band, but what a lot of people don't know is Vinnie's musical life prior to that -- he was the guitarist and songwriting collaborator with legendary singer Laura Nyro, he was bandmates with SNL alumni GE Smith ( GE played bass ), and Vinnie, believe it or not, wrote the score and songs for TV's Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi ..

Say whatever you want about Vinnie, he's one talented m*********** and no one ever said that musicians ( or any artist ) were more interesting sane

• Like 1

Over the past few years, rumors about arrests, a sex change operation and even his death have circulated ..

He is best known for being in Kiss and his Invasion band, but what a lot of people don't know is Vinnie's musical life prior to that -- he was the guitarist and songwriting collaborator with legendary singer Laura Nyro, he was bandmates with SNL alumni GE Smith ( GE played bass ), and Vinnie, believe it or not, wrote the score and songs for TV's Happy Days and Joanie Loves Chachi ..

Say whatever you want about Vinnie, he's one talented m*********** and no one ever said that musicians ( or any artist ) were more interesting sane

Has he had a sex change? Or is that just bullshit?

There was that rumor and MOVIE ( yes, a documentary ) that he had had an operation and "was living as a woman"

Then these rumors about the fact that he was living as a woman to avoid being detected or recognized because he was so in debt ..

I think all of it was bullshit .... He is an odd guy, and he had fallen on some hard times ... But I think because he just disappeared, people ran with that and made a lot of shit up ..

Of course, Vinnie himself could be behind all these off the wall rumors - but I doubt it .... The film was made in Sweden, and they attempted to locate Vinnie ..

There was that rumor and MOVIE ( yes, a documentary ) that he had had an operation and "was living as a woman"

Then these rumors about the fact that he was living as a woman to avoid being detected or recognized because he was so in debt ..

I think all of it was bullshit .... He is an odd guy, and he had fallen on some hard times ... But I think because he just disappeared, people ran with that and made a lot of shit up ..

Of course, Vinnie himself could be behind all these off the wall rumors - but I doubt it .... The film was made in Sweden, and they attempted to locate Vinnie ..

He's mad Lucas, mad as all the hatters on the Hat-Making planet HATTER!

• Like 1

Did you see the pics at the link in the OP? I can easily see why people think he's a woman now.

yes, I just looked

I don't know if he's had some work done to look younger or what ... He's an odd character .. It's just good to see him out because for awhile people we saying he was dead

He (?) showed up at a Kiss Expo in Atlanta today: http://www.blabbermo...ck-i-cant-wait/

He looks ready to join TRANS Siberian Orchestra...

I saw the Vinnie Vincent INVASION open for Maiden on the "Somewhere In Time" Tour! KICKED MY ASS!!!!!! The drummer looked like he escaped from the CAT PEOPLE movie. A real ANIMAL!

Signed,

The Muppets

In my 43 years as a Kiss fanatic, I have never come across one fellow fan who likes them just because of their appearance ..

Yet their detractors - who couldn't name 2 songs - harp incessantly on their appearance ..

And when a 65 year old musician - who literally disappeared 20 years ago - resurfaces and shows nothing but excitement and enthusiasm for playing music again and the fact that people even remember him, these same detractors can only comment on what he looks like

??

This much is obvious: it's not the KISS fans who listen with their eyes