Hologram tours....

Tick

So this is the new fad? To have live bands playing music behind dead icons like Dio, Frank Zappa, Michael Jackson and others.

This is me is disrespectful, silly, ridiculous, and pathetic.

I could see doing something like this as a one time thing at an awards show or whatever to pay tribute, but to have full fledged tours of this nonsense?

Is anyone interested in seeing a show like this?

No thanks.

• Like 1

I’m interested in this with live musicians.

Lee and Lifeson playing live with a Neil Peart hologram.

How good is this Peart hologram? Does he run away immediately after the last song and hop on his holographic motorcycle before any fans can atta- I mean, ask for his autograph?

:P

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 5

How good is this Peart hologram? Does he run away immediately after the last song and hop on his holographic motorcycle before any fans can atta- I mean, ask for his autograph?

:P

:LOL: (sorry, couldn't help it...!)

• Like 1

So this is the new fad? To have live bands playing music behind dead icons like Dio, Frank Zappa, Michael Jackson and others.

I could see doing something like this as a one time thing at an awards show or whatever to pay tribute, but to have full fledged tours of this nonsense?

No thanks.

WE MUST PROTECT TEH SANKTITY OF ROCK MUSIC!!!111

Enjoy the Stone Age, feel free to join me in the present day.

No thanks.

WE MUST PROTECT TEH SANKTITY OF ROCK MUSIC!!!111

Enjoy the Stone Age, feel free to join me in the present day.

Enjoy the stone age? Ok, I will.

You enjoy the cheesy ridiculous gimmicky money grab. Woo hoo, look its fake Dio! Looks so real. Hope he does the devil horns!

NO!

NO!

it would so kool bc you could have age appropriate Peart for the era of song played. idek no the technical things to make it but can. it would great mates. :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

NO!

it would so kool bc you could have age appropriate Peart for the era of song played. idek no the technical things to make it but can. it would great mates. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Has someone been sucking on Tide pods?

So, How does the meet and greet work?

You just do a walk through! :syrinx:

• Like 4

I want to create a Tick hologram that repeats the same phrase over and over: "My name is Tick and I admit that Marillion are a boring crap band and always have been!"

Best band ever

Why is this better than watching a DVD in the comfort of your own home? It's not Dio "live."

I would just feel silly standing in a crowd of people watching a hologram perform with a band. Too goofy.

Why is this better than watching a DVD in the comfort of your own home? It's not Dio "live."

I would just feel silly standing in a crowd of people watching a hologram perform with a band. Too goofy.

For me, the whole point of going to a live show is to interact with band. This is basically just watching a movie of Dio.

I'd show up once if it were free or the price of a movie; just to check out the technology. It would probably scare the crap out of me, though! :P I wonder sometimes what is up with Dio's wife that she would authorize such a thing.

I'd show up once if it were free or the price of a movie; just to check out the technology. It would probably scare the crap out of me, though! :P I wonder sometimes what is up with Dio's wife that she would authorize such a thing.

Ex-wife. Wendy and Ronnie had been divorced for many years, even though she was still his manager.

• Like 1