• Robert Plant
    • Chris Cornell
    • Freddy Mercury
    • Paul McCartney
    • Geddy Lee

When does the poll close?

The moment Geddy takes the lead

So then never?

Tick are you watching the fist fights on Saturday?

I'm out of the loop! Who is fighting? I could use a good fight to watch.

When does the poll close?

The moment Geddy takes the lead

So then never?

Tick are you watching the fist fights on Saturday?

I'm out of the loop! Who is fighting? I could use a good fight to watch.

Errol Spence vs Lamont Peterson, plus Robert Easter defends his 135 lb title too.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, at this point, Freddie leads by only four votes .. We had 34 voters casting votes in the semis, and exactly half that voting here a I write this ..

We'll let this poll run thru the weekend and end at midnight as Sunday the 21st turns to Mon the 22nd

With a max of 10-15 votes left, 4 votes just to tie is a lot.

I had to go with Ian Gillan. Even before I was into Deep Purple, his vocals on the original Jesus Christ Superstar album blew me away. Tim Rice called him up and asked him to sing the role of Jesus after listening to Deep Purple's "Child In Time" ! :heart:
  • Like 3

I had to go with Ian Gillan. Even before I was into Deep Purple, his vocals on the original Jesus Christ Superstar album blew me away. Tim Rice called him up and asked him to sing the role of Jesus after listening to Deep Purple's "Child In Time" ! :heart:

:cheers:

:yes:

• Like 1

And then there were nine ..

This is it ... Heavyweights, and nothing but heavyweights

I believe that this poll will be much more interesting than the anti-climactic end we had to our electric guitarist poll ..

For this, the final round, you get one vote and one vote only

LET'S GO !!!

Rush Forum Bias should have been taken out of this fun poll. Ridiculous that Geddy made the final cut. Geddy's vocals in the 70's and 80's are off the charts incredible but the overall complete Rush Canon into the 90's and 2000's sucked. Come on man. This should be an entire career choice.

Halford

Mercury

Dio

I have always said for decades that Halford and Mercury are the greatest of all time.

It's always Halford for me man! Just listen to the new Priest track "LIGHTNING STRIKE!"

HALFORD IS A METAL GOD!!! HE STILL SOUNDS THE SAME!!!!

HALFORD SHOULD WIN THIS POLL!!!

ROCK THE VOTE! JUMP ON THE ROB HALFORD HEAVY METAL BOAT!

I believe that this poll will be much more interesting than the anti-climactic end we had to our electric guitarist poll ..

LET'S GO !!!

Rush Forum Bias should have been taken out of this fun poll. Ridiculous that Geddy made the final cut. Geddy's vocals in the 70's and 80's are off the charts incredible but the overall complete Rush Canon into the 90's and 2000's sucked. Come on man. This should be an entire career choice.

Halford

Mercury

Dio

I have always said for decades that Halford and Mercury are the greatest of all time.

It's always Halford for me man! Just listen to the new Priest track "LIGHTNING STRIKE!"

Totally disagree Earl

It is understandable why each one of these finalists are there, and Geddy is no exception

If we are comparing - which is a touchy thing because again, all these guys have made a lot of great music and their voices have been an enormous part of that ....

But to me, Geddy comes from the school of Janis Joplin and exploded from there .. His early stuff is a more natural extension of the high energy of the music, whereas Halford, to my ear, sings like he is in character ..

I love Rob Halford, and it would not surprise me if he won this ... But you can't say that Geddy doesn't deserve to be here .. he gave Rush the voice that was able to top the music, which is an incredible feat ..

No vocalist ever has captured my attention and love faster than Geddy did when I first heard him ..

He's as sincere a singer as they come, and instantly recognizable

• Like 1

LET'S GO !!!

Halford

Mercury

Dio

Totally disagree Earl

It is understandable why each one of these finalists are there, and Geddy is no exception

If we are comparing - which is a touchy thing because again, all these guys have made a lot of great music and their voices have been an enormous part of that ....

But to me, Geddy comes from the school of Janis Joplin and exploded from there .. His early stuff is a more natural extension of the high energy of the music, whereas Halford, to my ear, sings like he is in character ..

I love Rob Halford, and it would not surprise me if he won this ... But you can't say that Geddy doesn't deserve to be here .. he gave Rush the voice that was able to top the music, which is an incredible feat ..

No vocalist ever has captured my attention and love faster than Geddy did when I first heard him ..

I agree with you up to a point.

Geddy's voice is one of the best in ROCK. From 1974-1991.

After that?

Meh

Just my opinion.

No big deal.

Ironically I get it verbal fights with people all the time who rip Geddy's voice when he was shrieking.

Idiots.

Man, again.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me.... "Rush is great instrumentally but man that ugly woman on vocals sucks ass" I'd be a millionaire.

• Like 2

LET'S GO !!!

Halford

Mercury

Dio

Totally disagree Earl

I agree with you up to a point.

Geddy's voice is one of the best in ROCK. From 1974-1991.

After that?

Meh

Just my opinion.

No big deal.

Ironically I get it verbal fights with people all the time who rip Geddy's voice when he was shrieking.

Idiots.

Man, again.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me.... "Rush is great instrumentally but man that ugly woman on vocals sucks ass" I'd be a millionaire.

Ok, hang on a sec

You're telling me Rush released albums after 1982 ?!?!?

:LOL:

• Like 2