OldRUSHfan stuff my form of social media tracking...

OldRUSHfan

Hang in there Orfie!

I will! I HAVE to! LOL

mBcvtEa.gif

• Like 1

I've always been a squared down guy. Alphabetical, right is right, wrong is wrong, etc, etc. so WHY in the HELL is Alice Cooper in the C's instead of the A's. As far as Names and catagorizing goes, proper names took precedence in my Brain I guess...Now, I can't really see it that way, Alice Cooper is the name of the BAND and not separateable. as a normal name would be....so they're back in the A's again..Having TONS of fun, here folks...

RbQkXfc.png

Burning CDs after having done it Last year when I got this computer and found out the program that possibly loaded bad sh*t off of my laptop onto it didn't work with Apple iTunes files, I messed a bunch of stuff up repacking my CDs into their boxes. I just found a bunch of 'C' titles in the D- early G box, and am about to fix that problem, as that section is not back in its box yet. One of the bands, Clutch, has a tune called 'Sleestak Lightning' [if you don't remember Sleestaks, they were prehistoric Lizard creatures from a live action Saturday Morning show called "Land Of The Lost" And I'm now building up my pictures of favorite things I remember from my life...

Eru87Xq.gif

Burning CDs after having done it Last year when I got this computer and found out the program that possibly loaded bad sh*t off of my laptop onto it didn't work with Apple iTunes files, I messed a bunch of stuff up repacking my CDs into their boxes. I just found a bunch of 'C' titles in the D- early G box, and am about to fix that problem, as that section is not back in its box yet. One of the bands, Clutch, has a tune called 'Sleestak Lightning' [if you don't remember Sleestaks, they were prehistoric Lizard creatures from a live action Saturday Morning show called "Land Of The Lost" And I'm now building up my pictures of favorite things I remember from my life...

http://i.imgur.com/Eru87Xq.gif

There was once a Sleestak in my kitchen coming toward me to kill me. I finished my Fruit Loops then had a slice of toast & o.j. Then, I washed my dishes and scurried out before he could get his hands on me.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Saw a couple bats tonight before the sky got too dark to see 'um...good to see 'em again!

J7w9DRz.gif

• Like 2

Saw one last night again, even though it was overcast, there was still enough light to see it. Back at work with the 'task', just filling the fifth box back up to get the next box in here and start burning again. MB0wxyK.jpg

ZstbP0N.jpg

Realizing for about the thousandth time what a bunch of screwed up folks who live on this planet. Those who don't care about anyone but themselves. They'll get what they deserve I guess...[Hope]

fxR2rjA.jpg

You don't know how OCD I am about certain stuff. All of my Rolling Stones albums are NOW in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER! Just spent two hours getting it done. THAT'S How OCD I am about certain stuff.

EUXK6cR.gif

• Like 1

And "Ghost of A Chance" starts off 'Cruisin' Mix 612 Summer Faves 146', the next Cruisin' CD to roll off my computer for riding pleasure.

yTnN6ko.jpg

Finished Blue Bloods Yesterday and went to Breaking Bad. About half way through that and can't wait to start the next topic I go on to...gaPNy4u.gif

mzi08dJ.gif

While I've been re-loading my CDs, i've found that it pushes the memory buttons that have not been pushed in quite awhile, and makes the memories flood into my mind again. This makes me Very Happy!

OjbOXBa.jpg

• Like 1

More Memory buttons pushed! Just reloaded my "V for Vendetta" soundtrack CD, and remembered I bought the MP3 download and added three Stones tunes and "God Save the Queen" by Queen! "Street Fighting Man" which is actually IN the movie but not included on the soundtrack, "2000 Light Years From Home", and "Let It Bleed", Non soundtrack.

JGJEdLh.jpg

Getting to the end of my CD collection burning...watching Star Trek TOS now....all I've got to say is....

BEWARE THE BUTTHEADS!

QNyeg4c.jpgvIXDiJM.jpg

zcTgCHw.jpg

• Like 1

Getting to the end of my CD collection burning...watching Star Trek TOS now....all I've got to say is....

BEWARE THE BUTTHEADS!

QNyeg4c.jpgvIXDiJM.jpg

zcTgCHw.jpg

Boy, I'll say!

captain-pike.jpg

"Beep-beep-boop" [Translation: Buttheads did this to me!]

• Like 1

Downloading finished. Until new stuff arrives. Foxtrot by Genesis is on its way...:"Mirror, Mirror" is on TOS Star Trek right now....Captain's yeomans well endowed....in the SIXTIES yet....

f2B1C3O.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

New stuff arrived this morning, Cat Stevens "Foreigner" and Budda And The Chocolate Box" and then it occured to me that my oversized Box sets were not done. So, The Carpenters "Over The Top" set is done, AC/DC came in their own jewel cases and are held in the 'A' box, and are already done, Richard Pryor is now being done, and Cheap Trick is next, Then the complete Police recordings, and I'm done. Ok NOW I'm done. all the box sets are burned and all is done...A few albums still coming in mail...a couple of Robin Trower, and Genesis "Foxtrot"...

OjbOXBa.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

New stuff arrived this morning, Cat Stevens "Foreigner" and Budda And The Chocolate Box" and then it occured to me that my oversized Box sets were not done. So, The Carpenters "Over The Top" set is done, AC/DC came in their own jewel cases and are held in the 'A' box, and are already done, Richard Pryor is now being done, and Cheap Trick is next, Then the complete Police recordings, and I'm done. Ok NOW I'm done. all the box sets are burned and all is done...A few albums still coming in mail...a couple of Robin Trower, and Genesis "Foxtrot"...

OjbOXBa.jpg

Which CT box, ORF? 'Sex America Cheap Trick' is pretty damn swell, if that's the one you mean. Killer live stuff and some cool demos too.

Hope your ears are having fun!

• Like 1

OjbOXBa.jpg

Which CT box, ORF? 'Sex America Cheap Trick' is pretty damn swell, if that's the one you mean. Killer live stuff and some cool demos too.

Hope your ears are having fun!

Yes, that is the box set. today I received a single by Royksopp, "Remind me", it was used in a commercial a few years back and I bought the MP3, but now I own the hard copy CD...did you ever hear the "found all the Parts" Maxi ep? I bought the vinyl in '80 one side live, the other studio. GREAT Cheap Trick music! "Can't Hold On" is my favorite on the Live side.

OjbOXBa.jpg

• Like 1