OldRUSHfan stuff my form of social media tracking...

OldRUSHfan

What??

If you're wondering where I've gone to, it's back to the current model I'm working on. only I'm working on the 1/32 scale one. I already made Hasegawa's 1/48 scale model.

7nLpdoZ.jpg

G0CO757.gif

• Like 1

Ok, just got the Vallejo German RLM paint set from MegaHobby with three extras that were not in the set.

sx1DT28.jpgEG2NnVX.jpg

I really like Vallejo acrylic Paints from Spain. and other stuff too...

G0CO757.gif

• Like 1

I got quite a bit done last night on the Shin Den, competed most of the cockpit area,Will work on that Later today...just found a book on the Zoukei-Mura concept notes on the Heinkel He 219 A-0 and purchased it. Also bought some uttra fine pointed paint brushes for the details I'm facing here...cool!

G0CO757.gif

I did a little bit more on the frame and different units...lots of painting and now.today, more painting and assembly as far as the frame is concerned.

G0CO757.gif

Two weeks ago this thursday, My vehicle was crunched in the left rear fender by some mongoloid ["Mongoloid, he was a Mongoloid..."] and I just drove to Manchester, Mich. to the Collision shop that did the fixit job on my car last year when another Mogoloid T-Boned me. These people do GREAT WORK! On the way back from Manchester, I noticed the landscape I used to know so well back in my teens, where my friends and I used to do our 'PARTY' cruising..and with one of my "CRUISIN' MIX" cruisin' CDs of the '70/'80s versions, it jogged my memories of that time in my life...wonderful stuff.

R6BrgXP.jpg

• Like 2

Ok. Busy day. hadda take a nap earlyer...when I got up The Zoukei-Mura concept book for the Heinkel He 219 A-0 showed up along with four Bottles of Vallejo paint. The Zoukei-Mura book is a NEEDED resource for backround on the aircraft.this book also mentions the rift between the owner of the company, [Heinkel] and some political cabal threw up hindrances to the Heinkel company slowing the productions of this awesome aircraft, touted to be the best of all of the Night fighters of WW II.Fires me up for more model action! I'm waiting on more paints that are on the way for more building stuff...some colors that have to be mixed for the correct hue. One color came today, 'Stonewall Grey' which is for the gunsight in the Shin Den.Tomorrow I go get a new Bi-Pap machine for my Apnea, and so tomorrow will be somewhat busy. I'm going to try to finish the He 219 A-0 book tonight and I have to update my Blood sugar monitoring sheet, and then Beddy bye!

mzi08dJ.gif

Here Friday is.I recieved 7 more bottles of Vallejo paint, the silver and the black ones for mixing to make the color for the two Diamler Benz 603E engine blocks. Started and almost finished the Shin Den's gun sight.

Finsh that and the cockpit area tomorrow.Going to learn how to mix paint correctly then also. Then I move on to the airbrush and the technique for preparing that for usage.'night all! WZ1nnKo.jpg

G0CO757.gif

Edited by OldRUSHfan

today, finished the gun sight on the Shin Den and mounted it and the shield for the instrument panel. Next is the gun pack, and stuff for that unit.First metal parts... then first body panels. may be a few days...

G0CO757.gif

More work on the He 219 A-0, engines are taking shape, more pics later today...

G0CO757.gif

Back to work on the He 219 A-0 engines. more colorful work than yesterday, sorry about the pics, got too involved. time ran out for pics and transposition. Maybe today...

G0CO757.gif

Nope, not today....didn't even get to the 'colorful work. haven't gotten to it yet. painting all day. little stuff, started the second engine basic stuff. Busy day tomorrow, nighty night, folks!

mzi08dJ.gif

Same as yesterday/ ,more painting and assembling, more tomorrow...night!

mzi08dJ.gif

• Like 1

More Painting and adding stuff to the engines, including the first colorful parts, Supercharger Ducts in French Blue! pics in the model thread... Night all!

mzi08dJ.gif

I have been thinking a LOT about SUNSETS in SUMMER when I was a youth in YPSILANTI. Basically about my first ten years of life...I remember seeing a bunch of 'cool cars' of the time, my music faves of that time, most of which I own now, [even the STONES!] BEATLES FOREVER! I remember from our house, the carnival in the summer that was held in the local 'ARLEN's [the White Brick store] parking lot

Z4Wg4aT.jpg

Kt5D2y8.gifjXasbkU.gif4zJ1lAX.gifO30JbRV.gifhM2WC5Y.gif

Woke up with a knot in my chest, phlem in my throat, and definite signs of a URI. feel kinda dumpy and weak, achy, etc. Looks like tube and chair for today...take my car in to be fixed tomorrow and get the rental for the time while car is being fixed. Rest and nap today I guess...may feel better and work on the model later!

lOqHQ2p.gif

My apnea is acting up, so I'm here, to have something to do...This also has to do with the URI I'm fighting.

9kckJmu.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Jeez, I feel like shit. This URI is really kicking my ass. 'My head feels like it's full of chopped liver or something.' "A Child's Garden of Grass"

X0Z9BxU.gif

• Like 1