Two Minutes I’ll Never Get Back

JohnRogers

I was on the road Britney Foxx’s Girl School came on the radio...that’s two minutes I’ll never get back. Garbage.

You are aware that your radio has buttons that are designed to change its output to something else, aren't you? Perhaps you should read the manual that came with your vehicle.
  • Like 1

I was on the road Britney Foxx’s Girl School came on the radio...that’s two minutes I’ll never get back. Garbage.

You are aware that your radio has buttons that are designed to change its output to something else, aren't you? Perhaps you should read the manual that came with your vehicle.

I was told my satellite radio only gets HairNation.

Better two minutes of Britney Fox than 50 of Presto.

• Like 2

You have never been more wrong except maybe when expressing an opinion on pizza.

You have never been more wrong except maybe when expressing an opinion on pizza.

Presto is to Rush as cheese and crackers is to real pizza.

It's just sad, really.

Try any song by Blood On The Dance Floor and you'll wish it was Britney Foxx instead.

Edited by fraroc

Nearly any Winger song on the radio...that’s two minutes I’ll never get back. Garbage.

You are right about the commercial Winger crap on the radio but you are wrong about Winger as musicians.

They kick ass and all have a great resume in rock music.

Are you kidding me?? Rod on drums? One of the greatest drummers in the world! The Dixie Dregs of course!

But man forget the first two Winger records.

Winger was under contract with ATCO to do a third album. Well the label dropped them even though the third record was in the can.

Kip was so pisssed that he named their third album "PULL."

Like in skeet shooting.

Classic.

"Pull" is a hard rock classic!!!!

I feel sorry for people who rip the hair metal genre constantly on here.

Hey it's your opinion. Fuckk it.

I LOVE IT!

"PULL!"

• Like 1

Nearly any Winger song on the radio...that’s two minutes I’ll never get back. Garbage.

You are right about the commercial Winger crap on the radio but you are wrong about Winger as musicians.

They kick ass and all have a great resume in rock music.

I feel sorry for people who rip the hair metal genre constantly on here.

I listen to Hair Nation a lot when I’m on the road. Much of the hair metal I enjoyed doesn’t hold up anymore.

I seek out some Winger B-sides.