Jump to content


Stupid Star Wars Crap We Never Want to See Again


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31589 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 January 2018 - 02:48 AM

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 23 January 2018 - 01:32 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 23 January 2018 - 12:48 AM, said:

View PostRUSHHEAD666, on 22 January 2018 - 10:27 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 15 January 2018 - 01:34 AM, said:

My list, for starters:

Pit droids
Belching CGI frogs
Gungans or any "whimsical" characters
Things that look like dinosaurs
"Diners" with roller-skating waitresses
R2 units with jet packs
Pod races
Picnics in meadows surrounded by alien hippopotomi
Darth Vader before he became Darth Vader
Yoda with a lightsabre

PORGS!!!!  FUKK!

They’re barely in there you crazy bastard.

It’s not like they were used as much as the Ewoks were.

HAHAHA!!!

I hate the PORGS!  Such shit!  When they filmed on that island in Ireland they had to digitally remove all of the Puffins!  So they contacted Jim Henson's Muppet Shop and made that shit creature.

I'm sure you loved watching Luke drain that green milk from the utter or nut sack from one of those sea walruses with missing tusks.  WTF?  Sounded more like an orgasm with each squirt into Luke's baby bottle.

DUMB!

That stupid plastic fish he caught and put on his back!  GEZZUS!

And I'm crazy?

I didn't make this shit up and sell it to Disney!!

At least Wicket didn't show off his bald testicles and erect spicket!!!

"spicket" is a word that means "faucet."

Get it?

:lol:

I’m sucking down some green milk from that alien walrus udder now as I type!

Afterwards I’m going to eat some Porg and Ewok for supp.

Sponsored Post

#62 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

#63 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11061 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

#64 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

Edited by toymaker, 23 January 2018 - 01:39 PM.


#65 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11061 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:03 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

The bait was a raw carcass.   Maybe the Porgs had warning labels on them, advising that they be fully cooked before eating.   :P

#66 Rushman14

Rushman14

    Mr. Hollywood

  • Members *
  • 11381 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

The bait was a raw carcass.   Maybe the Porgs had warning labels on them, advising that they be fully cooked before eating.   :P

Posted Image

#67 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31589 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 January 2018 - 06:52 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

It’s just another thing that Last Jedi messed up. :P

#68 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:06 PM

View PostRushman14, on 23 January 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

The bait was a raw carcass.   Maybe the Porgs had warning labels on them, advising that they be fully cooked before eating.   :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#69 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31589 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 January 2018 - 07:10 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostRushman14, on 23 January 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 06:03 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 01:38 PM, said:

View PostPrincipled Man, on 23 January 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

That roasted porg looked amazing.  It made me want to go out and eat an entire roast chicken.

I bought a couple of cornish hens to roast.  That's the closest I'm gonna get to it...

I was under the impression that Chewbacca ate raw meat.  Was the bait in Return of the Jedi a raw or cooked carcass?  I can't recall.  I guess the Ewoks cooked their food, too.

The bait was a raw carcass.   Maybe the Porgs had warning labels on them, advising that they be fully cooked before eating.   :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

That’d go down nicely with a glass of green milk pus from that alien walrus udder

#70 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1735 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

In the next film, Chewbacca opens a restaurant called Chewy Porgs Plus. The highlight is when your Wookie waiter rips the head off of your personally selected Porg. Let the wine and blood flow! Aarrghhghrrrgh!!!

#71 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 23 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

View PostWil1972, on 23 January 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

In the next film, Chewbacca opens a restaurant called Chewy Porgs Plus. The highlight is when your Wookie waiter rips the head off of your personally selected Porg. Let the wine and blood flow! Aarrghhghrrrgh!!!

Or maybe "Chewie's Chewies"?

#72 Wil1972

Wil1972

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1735 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:31 AM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 January 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

View PostWil1972, on 23 January 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

In the next film, Chewbacca opens a restaurant called Chewy Porgs Plus. The highlight is when your Wookie waiter rips the head off of your personally selected Porg. Let the wine and blood flow! Aarrghhghrrrgh!!!

Or maybe "Chewie's Chewies"?

Even better!

#73 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 5856 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 24 January 2018 - 10:06 PM

I saw the original 3 movies and ended my quest there.

Leia Poppins sounds like an English space porn film name :facepalm: please tell me that name wasn't really used...:lol:

#74 librarian

librarian

    Aquarian Librarian

  • Members
  • 5856 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:The Land of Jimmy Sturr

Posted 25 January 2018 - 04:32 PM

View Postlibrarian, on 24 January 2018 - 10:06 PM, said:

I saw the original 3 movies and ended my quest there.

Leia Poppins sounds like an English space porn film name :facepalm: please tell me that name wasn't really used... :lol:

It was not. -  confirmed at work by some Wars' fans.

#75 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 81790 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:54 AM

Jar Jar Binks.





What are the chances of dropping him into the Pit of Sarlacc?








:ph34r:

#76 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31589 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:56 AM

View PostBabycat, on 29 January 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Jar Jar Binks.





What are the chances of dropping him into the Pit of Sarlacc?








:ph34r:

Actually, the chances aren’t zero!

Prior to The Force Awakens release, JJ Abrams stated in an interview that JJ Binks’ death might be mentioned. As we now know, that didn’t happen.

Good!

I don’t even want to hear about his death! I want to create my own fantasies of his demise!

- dropped in the pit of Sarlacc
- Boba Fett bounty
- taxidermy object in Jabba the Hutt’s lair
- main course roast at a Wookie gala
- slow drowning in a Dagobah quagmire
- trampled to death by a herd of tauntaun

#77 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 29 January 2018 - 10:48 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 29 January 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 29 January 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Jar Jar Binks.





What are the chances of dropping him into the Pit of Sarlacc?








:ph34r:

Actually, the chances aren’t zero!

Prior to The Force Awakens release, JJ Abrams stated in an interview that JJ Binks’ death might be mentioned. As we now know, that didn’t happen.

Good!

I don’t even want to hear about his death! I want to create my own fantasies of his demise!

- dropped in the pit of Sarlacc
- Boba Fett bounty
- taxidermy object in Jabba the Hutt’s lair
- main course roast at a Wookie gala
- slow drowning in a Dagobah quagmire
- trampled to death by a herd of tauntaun

multiple lightsabre stab wounds and a coup de grace decapitation.

#78 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 31589 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:03 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 29 January 2018 - 10:48 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 29 January 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 29 January 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Jar Jar Binks.





What are the chances of dropping him into the Pit of Sarlacc?








:ph34r:

Actually, the chances aren’t zero!

Prior to The Force Awakens release, JJ Abrams stated in an interview that JJ Binks’ death might be mentioned. As we now know, that didn’t happen.

Good!

I don’t even want to hear about his death! I want to create my own fantasies of his demise!

- dropped in the pit of Sarlacc
- Boba Fett bounty
- taxidermy object in Jabba the Hutt’s lair
- main course roast at a Wookie gala
- slow drowning in a Dagobah quagmire
- trampled to death by a herd of tauntaun

multiple lightsabre stab wounds and a coup de grace decapitation.

I’ll add that to the list :yes:

#79 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 81790 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:43 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 29 January 2018 - 11:03 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 29 January 2018 - 10:48 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 29 January 2018 - 07:56 AM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 29 January 2018 - 06:54 AM, said:

Jar Jar Binks.





What are the chances of dropping him into the Pit of Sarlacc?








:ph34r:

Actually, the chances aren’t zero!

Prior to The Force Awakens release, JJ Abrams stated in an interview that JJ Binks’ death might be mentioned. As we now know, that didn’t happen.

Good!

I don’t even want to hear about his death! I want to create my own fantasies of his demise!

- dropped in the pit of Sarlacc
- Boba Fett bounty
- taxidermy object in Jabba the Hutt’s lair
- main course roast at a Wookie gala
- slow drowning in a Dagobah quagmire
- trampled to death by a herd of tauntaun

multiple lightsabre stab wounds and a coup de grace decapitation.

I’ll add that to the list :yes:

:clap: :clap: :clap:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users