"Diners" with roller-skating waitresses

R2 units with jet packs

Pod races

Picnics in meadows surrounded by alien hippopotomi

Darth Vader before he became Darth Vader

Yoda with a lightsabre

• Like 6

Anything named Dooku

Christmas Specials or variety show appearances (anyone remember seeing them on the old Donny and Marie Show? yikes!)

Wooden acting

Wooden dialogue

Updated Cantina scenes with terrible music and lame aliens

Li'l Anakin, or Li'l Anyone

Han Solo getting killed by a douche, and Chewie not exacting immediate and brutal Wookie revenge on said douche.

• Like 4

Li'l Anakin, or Li'l Anyone

Han Solo getting killed by a douche, and Chewie not exacting immediate and brutal Wookie revenge on said douche.

I will exact bounty hunter-like violence if anyone remotely resembling ‘Lil Anakin shows up!

Han & Chewy needed to die together (Han shouldn't have died at all) at the helm of the Falcon as they steer ‘er head on into the central core of Death Star number four or five or whatever the hell one they're on! 2 free throws sunk as time regulation expires. Resistance loses two franchise players despite the victory.

Resistance 99, First Order 98

Coach Kylo has a tantrum on the bench as his team loses yet again. He was last seen beating the shit out of his playbook while storming out of the arena shirtless.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 2

May I throw in a coupla mentions of Star Wars stuff I'd like to see?

More movies like Rogue One and possibly a prequel about Chirrut I-Can't-Spell-His-Last-Name.

• Like 2

More movies like Rogue One and possibly a prequel about Chirrut I-Can't-Spell-His-Last-Name.

I liked that character but I wouldn’t want a prequel for him.

IF any of the Rogue One characters were to have a prequel I’d go with Saw Gerrera. Forest Whitaker is high quality to boot. Additionally, Saw’s got a direct connection to Obi Wan so there’s that. IF an Obi Wan spin-off happens and is between the Revenge of the Sith and Rogue One years, I can imagine Saw appearing.

• Like 1

Puppet bands

Naboo

Clones

Flying space princesses

Angsty Jedi masters

Milking animals

f**k, yeah, I forgot about the goddamned clones. I'm okay with the last three, though.

Leia in space: it didn't bug me much in Guardians of the Galaxy, so it doesn't really bug me here. The force is this galaxy's version of "magic," after all

Luke as "angsty": kind of a cool character development I didn't really see coming, plus Hamill played it really well - he's frickin' great at showing emotion with his peepers

Milking animals: I saw it as Luke making a deliberate effort to gross out Rey and make her go away - even dribbling milk down into his beard and giving her that sort of drunken leer

Having said all that, I'm fine with not seeing those scenes repeated, however.

Edited by toymaker
  • Like 2

I don´t want to see any more Disney Star Wars....

Not into Star Wars or Star Trek movies. Never saw the original Star Wars. If it's that hyped and that well known...I don't see the point in watching it if I have the gist of the plot already.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ae/aef4466529e76543955d38574b32acc4202b1407f8975e295176db9750472a62.jpg

• Like 1

IF any of the Rogue One characters were to have a prequel I’d go with Saw Gerrera. Forest Whitaker is high quality to boot. Additionally, Saw’s got a direct connection to Obi Wan so there’s that. IF an Obi Wan spin-off happens and is between the Revenge of the Sith and Rogue One years, I can imagine Saw appearing.

Gotta disagree with you, Bro. The guy who played Chirrut stole every scene he was in. Whitaker, while I could see where he was trying to go with the character, came across as weird. And the voice he used was grating.

• Like 1

Gotta disagree with you, Bro. The guy who played Chirrut stole every scene he was in. Whitaker, while I could see where he was trying to go with the character, came across as weird. And the voice he used was grating.

Yeah, although I was waiting for someone to say shaddap when he kept repeating "I am one with the force; the force is one with me; I am one with the force; the force is one with me"

What’s to disagree with? I only said what I’d want and wouldn’t want IF they did a Rogue One character film. “I” being the key word.

I don’t want any of them done, not even Forest as Saw.

What’s to disagree with? I only said what I’d want and wouldn’t want IF they did a Rogue One character film. “I” being the key word.

I don’t want any of them done, not even Forest as Saw.

Weird - as soon as I read that, The Trees started playing in my head.

• Like 2

Further expansion of the power to use the Force. Enough already.

I find your lack of faith disturbing..... ;)

But seriously, isn't that what many of us wanted to see in the new Trilogy? Luke Skywalker becoming a super-great Jedi Master, who would blow us away with near god-like powers? To be honest, he did become like that, but not in the way that we expected.

• Like 1

I guess if you're a light side force person, you can come back as a sort of guardian angel. If you're dark side, you just go away. To hell or purgatory or whatever. Unless like Vader you are redeemed. It would be pretty wild to see the emperor come back as some kind of bad-ass spectral character, all banshee-like and screaming.
  • Like 1

Puppet bands

Naboo

Clones

Flying space princesses

Angsty Jedi masters

Milking animals

f**k, yeah, I forgot about the goddamned clones. I'm okay with the last three, though.

Leia in space: it didn't bug me much in Guardians of the Galaxy, so it doesn't really bug me here. The force is this galaxy's version of "magic," after all

Luke as "angsty": kind of a cool character development I didn't really see coming, plus Hamill played it really well - he's frickin' great at showing emotion with his peepers

Milking animals: I saw it as Luke making a deliberate effort to gross out Rey and make her go away - even dribbling milk down into his beard and giving her that sort of drunken leer

Having said all that, I'm fine with not seeing those scenes repeated, however.

Valid arguments. But I still have issues with Leia Poppins.

• Like 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/05/article-2070308-0F10809500000578-232_634x286.jpg

I'll take whatever kind of gasm I can get.

• Like 2

If you're dark side, you just go away. To hell or purgatory or whatever.

That's how I interpreted the fate of anyone who stayed on the Dark Side. You're condemning yourself to oblivion, a bottomless pit of darkness and misery.

Luke said to Vader, "I can feel the good in you. The Emperor hasn't driven it from you fully." This suggests a real "point of no return" for one who turns Dark.

• Like 1