Gene and Paul being Gene and Paul...

laughedatbytime

Is it me or does it look like they don't put their make-up on right nowadays? You can see where their skin colour meets the white on their chins. You never used to see that. They all look like fakes these days not just the Ace and Peter stand-ins.

That might have something to do with the added chins they've grown over the years

My question is:

Has anyone ever seen Paul Stanley and Sally Jesse Raphael in the same room together ??

:LOL:

Listening to Chinatown right now. Snowy White is up there with the best of them.

I have many Thin Lizzy shirts too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is John Sykes???

DARK STAR RIDERS!!!

OPENING FOR SAXON AND JUDAS PRIEST!!!

TRIFECTA OF METAL!

I've not really been able to get into Black Star Riders yet Earl, even though I'm a big Lizzy fan.

I know Pat! I get it. I tried recently to listen to their first album again. I got bored.

Alas seeing Scott Gorham again will be KILLER

• Like 1

Listening to Chinatown right now. Snowy White is up there with the best of them.

I have many Thin Lizzy shirts too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Where is John Sykes???

DARK STAR RIDERS!!!

OPENING FOR SAXON AND JUDAS PRIEST!!!

TRIFECTA OF METAL!

I've not really been able to get into Black Star Riders yet Earl, even though I'm a big Lizzy fan.

I know Pat! I get it. I tried recently to listen to their first album again. I got bored.

Alas seeing Scott Gorham again will be KILLER

The problem is they haven't got Phil Lynott to write their songs for them. Scott only contributed occasionally, he's not really a song writer.

Kiss sucks big time anyway, and them being raging a-holes just makes them suck more. The ultimate gimmick/no substance band.

GHOST > KISS ????

Despite having an absurd gimmick, Ghost actually has some really good songs. Kiss has nothing but shit.

• Like 1

Kiss sucks big time anyway, and them being raging a-holes just makes them suck more. The ultimate gimmick/no substance band.

GHOST > KISS ????

Despite having an absurd gimmick, Ghost actually has some really good songs. Kiss has nothing but shit.

HAHAHA!

As a HUGE KISS fan I don't agree but I understand your point of view. I think GHOST is better than KISS.

I grew up listening to KISS when I was a kid.

I remember in 1976 on KISSMAS morning LOL running out to the flocked tree and seeing KISS DESTROYER on vinyl from Santa! I went right for that fuckingg record.

I joined KISS ARMY the next day and mailed it in man.

I didn't fall in love with RUSH until 1981.

Crazy.

Hell I hate "CRAZY NIGHTS."

But I love every KISS record up to "CREATURES OF THE NIGHT!"

KISS IS KRAP NOW!

But I'm a rock and roll whore.

I will see them again if they come around.

Even my 80 year round dad has seen KISS three times thanks to me! HE LOVES THEM!

However.

My dad has also seen Iron Maiden with GHOST last year. He loved GHOST more than Maiden. My fuckking awesome amazing dad wore a Ghost tee shirt to the show.

Ironically my dad did NOT care for the Satan stuff. I get it.

G ot H alloween O vulating S atanic T endencies LOL!

Signed,

K nights I n S atan's S ervice

:kisshug: :fury:

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

GHOST > KISS ????

bullshit

a gimmick lasts about 6 months

When someone like Marty Friedman wears a shirt in their video with your name on it, then get back to us .

Until then, just shut the f**k up

"“Anytime the headliner can’t hold their crowd, they shouldn’t be headlining.” - Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath in response to opening act KISS blowing them off the stage, Aug 2nd 1975

And I don't think I need to make a list of the other musicians who have not only been influenced by KISS, but picked up their instruments because of them

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

"right to the top baby.........."

Look closely at that pin Neil is wearing

Those were the days when Neil was a "K" MAN !!!

KISS BABY

Neil_Kiss_Button.jpg

Holy Shit dude! Never seen that picture before! Not only was Neil a K MAN he was also a f***ing "KISS" ASS YES MAN!

Perhaps uptight anal snobby fruit loop Rush fans HATE KISS so much because if it wasn't for KISS, RUSH would have been DOWN THE FUCKKING DRAIN FOR REAL!!!!

KISS RULES!!!!

HATERS GONNA HATE! HATE ME TOO!

I LOVE BOTH!

Ummmm

RUSH opened for KISS over 100 times.

HMMMMM

KISS SUCK!

RUSH TUCK!

• Like 1

"right to the top baby.........."

Look closely at that pin Neil is wearing

Those were the days when Neil was a "K" MAN !!!

KISS BABY

Neil_Kiss_Button.jpg

Holy Shit dude! Never seen that picture before! Not only was Neil a K MAN he was also a f***ing "KISS" ASS YES MAN!

Perhaps uptight anal snobby fruit loop Rush fans HATE KISS so much because if it wasn't for KISS, RUSH would have been DOWN THE FUCKKING DRAIN FOR REAL!!!!

KISS RULES!!!!

HATERS GONNA HATE! HATE ME TOO!

I LOVE BOTH!

Ummmm

RUSH opened for KISS over 100 times.

HMMMMM

KISS SUCK!

RUSH TUCK!

Geddy in that pic:

yeah, well, if Neil is gonna flash that kick ass KISS pin, I'm gonna stand here with a tube sock down my pants

• Like 1