Fast Eddie Clarke dead at 67

Rod in Toronto

Rest in peace...

http://teamrock.com/...arke-dead-at-67

The classic lineup of Motorhead is now reunited...

This totally SUCKS!!!! RIP! I absolutely LOVE the first two FASTWAY albums!!!! Sadly this thread does not have me "ALL FIRED UP!" FUCKK!

Hi Earl. I thought you'd been affected by the wildfires or something. Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

Bloody Hell another one! RIP Fast Eddie.

I saw the guys in Bolton in 1976 and they were very loud and created a wall of sound that energised the whole crowd. Their brand of heavy punk metal seemed like a tonic to the bollocks on the radio and tv at the time. In the long run they were too simplistic to hold my interest but I will never forgot that gig and headbanging until nearly sick to that 12inch single version of Motorhead at parties.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I didn't see the classic lineup. The only time I saw them it was already their last incarnation. They still rocked though. I still remember staying mesmerized right in front of Lemmy during the whole show. And Mikkey Dee was a beast too!

Rest in peace...

This totally SUCKS!!!! RIP! I absolutely LOVE the first two FASTWAY albums!!!! Sadly this thread does not have me "ALL FIRED UP!" FUCKK!

Hi Earl. I thought you'd been affected by the wildfires or something.

Hi Boots!

Thank you for your concern. It means a lot.

I live about 45 minutes away from Napa. I was very lucky to be quite far away from the tragedy but yes many of us had to wear masks from the thick heavy smoke and ash in the air.

I am fine. Just took a break.

Hope you are well!

Happy New Year!

Earl

Rest in peace...

Hi Earl. I thought you'd been affected by the wildfires or something.

Hi Boots!

Thank you for your concern. It means a lot.

I live about 45 minutes away from Napa. I was very lucky to be quite far away from the tragedy but yes many of us had to wear masks from the thick heavy smoke and ash in the air.

I am fine. Just took a break.

Hope you are well!

Happy New Year!

Earl

I was gonna write a short story called Who Killed Earl? Then I remembered no one reads my writing, so I shelved the idea. Have fun with your kids.