The Trooper or Peace Sells?

Texas King

The Trooper or Peace Sells?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. The Trooper or Peace Sells?

• Iron Maiden - The Trooper
    • Megadeth - Peace Sells

boy...I know what my dad would choose, lol

I love both of these...pretty evenly, but if I had to pick one or the other to take to my grave, I'd rather have Deth's catalogue without peace sells than Maiden's without the Trooper

I choose the Trooper.

I love both of these...pretty evenly, but if I had to pick one or the other to take to my grave, I'd rather have Deth's catalogue without peace sells than Maiden's without the Trooper

I choose the Trooper.

I actually have the complete opposite opinion, I like Maiden more than Megadeth but Peace more than the Trooper.

• Like 3

I choose the Trooper.

I actually have the complete opposite opinion, I like Maiden more than Megadeth but Peace more than the Trooper.

lol, funny how that works.

• Like 1

Before we were able to get cable and MTV in my town, I would have my girlfriend put a VHS in ( EP mode ) and record 6 hours of MTV ...

I remember being ecstatic when, sandwiched between Eddy Grant's Electric Ave and The Stray Cat's Sexy And 17, was The Trooper .. I watched that one countless times ..

With that said, Peace Sells has aged a bit better for me .. That one is classic

MegaDave wins here

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3

Both are great songs, but the Trooper says superior lyrics. Peace Sells wins if I'm looking for musical intensity, the way it builds is excellent. The Trooper is quintessential Harris galloping bass line and is almost a Maiden 101 song in that it has all the things Maiden is most known for.

But I like lyrics too much to allow music to be the single most important factor. And 'typical' Maiden is great because Maiden is great. So even though Peace is musically more interesting because it is outside the norm, The Trooper still wins.

• Like 2

Before we were able to get cable and MTV in my town, I would have my girlfriend put a VHS in ( EP mode ) and record 6 hours of MTV ...

I remember being ecstatic when, sandwiched between Eddy Grant's Electric Ave and The Stray Cat's Sexy And 17, was The Trooper .. I watched that one countless times ..

With that said, Peace Sells has aged a bit better for me .. That one is classic

MegaDave wins here

Respectable decisioning. I love Peace Sells too, but I just don't put it on the same beyond awesome level as stuff like Holy Wars or Five Magics.

• Like 1

This thread is a complete joke. No wonder I don't waste my time on here doing this. Rushhead Jr is doing well.

Peace Sells can't even hold a stinky Eddie jock cock stap to THE TROOPER! FUCKKING EPIC.

Megacrystalmeth is so overrated.

The only great thing Dave has ever done in his life is pen most of "KILL EM ALL."

METALLICA SUCKS AFTER CLIFF DIED!

IRON MAIDEN > MEGADETH > METALLICA

FUCKK YOU LARS

• Like 1

This thread is a complete joke. No wonder I don't waste my time on here doing this. Rushhead Jr is doing well.

Peace Sells can't even hold a stinky Eddie jock cock stap to THE TROOPER! FUCKKING EPIC.

The only great thing Dave has ever done in his life is pen most of "KILL EM ALL."

FUCKK YOU LARS

Lol, I love your passion Earl!

FUCKK YOU LARS

Who could possibly argue with such authentic frontier gibberish?