Jump to content


Black Mirror


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 6163 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 16 January 2018 - 03:57 PM

View PostRushman14, on 16 January 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 16 January 2018 - 01:29 PM, said:

I just watched one that has a happy ending.  I won't say which one, though!

I know which one :)

Part of me loves the idea...

Sponsored Post

#22 Fridge

Fridge

    The Freezable Fridge™

  • Members *
  • 9922 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Aberdeenshire, Scotland
  • Interests:Being a covers band hack
    hillwalking
    Just about anything in the great outdoors

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:11 AM

Don't know how i missed this the first time it was on, but have just finished series 1 and it is darkly brilliant, worthy of all the praise heaped upon it...the very first episode in particular was fantastically audacious.

#23 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

    Member titles are overrated!

  • Members *
  • 16633 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 23 January 2018 - 03:54 PM

I watched the first three episodes over the weekend.

Very intriguing show.

#24 Rushman14

Rushman14

    Mr. Hollywood

  • Members *
  • 11191 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:32 PM

Amazon Prime Video is trying to cash in on Black Mirror's success with a new anthology series called "Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams". I've watched 3 episodes so far. Not bad.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5711280/

#25 Todem

Todem

    Brosaucerous

  • Members
  • 2268 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Parkland, Florida
  • Interests:Playing guitar, writing,recording and performing music, coaching and playing baseball, golf, tennis, stocks, playing video games, spending as much time as I can with my wife and son.

Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

Watched Season 1.

Brilliant. Hooked.

#26 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

    Member titles are overrated!

  • Members *
  • 16633 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

View Postgoose, on 15 January 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

View PostRushman14, on 11 January 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 09 January 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

Great show, though I've only seen season 1.

Hang in with it. Seasons 3 and 4 are great
:ebert:

Just finished Season 2's "runner" episode with the lady on the run being phone-filmed by everyone.  Very good.
White Bear.

Blew my f***in mind.

#27 pxr5

pxr5

    Restless Young Rushmantic

  • Members
  • 52 posts
  • Location:Blackpool, England

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:28 AM

I've seen all episodes from all seasons. Watched a few more than once.

My Top 5

1. Shut up and Dance
2. White Christmas
3. Black Museum
4. White Bear
5. Hated in the Nation

I prefer the Grim ones lol. Nods to San Junipero, Nosedive, USS Callister, Hang the DJ.

#28 Syrinx

Syrinx

    Rushaholic

  • Members
  • 1916 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toronto
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:17 AM

View Postpxr5, on 14 February 2018 - 07:28 AM, said:

I've seen all episodes from all seasons. Watched a few more than once.

My Top 5

1. Shut up and Dance
2. White Christmas
3. Black Museum
4. White Bear
5. Hated in the Nation

I prefer the Grim ones lol. Nods to San Junipero, Nosedive, USS Callister, Hang the DJ.
You prefer the grim ones? No kidding! Shut up and Dance was brutal - grim is putting it lightly.  But what a great show.  Every episode sticks with me afterwards.

#29 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

    Member titles are overrated!

  • Members *
  • 16633 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:41 AM

View PostSyrinx, on 14 February 2018 - 10:17 AM, said:

View Postpxr5, on 14 February 2018 - 07:28 AM, said:

I've seen all episodes from all seasons. Watched a few more than once.

My Top 5

1. Shut up and Dance
2. White Christmas
3. Black Museum
4. White Bear
5. Hated in the Nation

I prefer the Grim ones lol. Nods to San Junipero, Nosedive, USS Callister, Hang the DJ.
You prefer the grim ones? No kidding! Shut up and Dance was brutal - grim is putting it lightly.  But what a great show.  Every episode sticks with me afterwards.
I watched this one yesterday while I was on the treadmill at the gym.  Brilliant!

I also like the grim ones the best.

#30 Del_Duio

Del_Duio

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4388 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Bass, Drums, some guitar but I suck

    --

    Try my new retro action RPG game "Just a Cleric" on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/467330/

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:09 PM

View PostFridge, on 17 January 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Don't know how i missed this the first time it was on, but have just finished series 1 and it is darkly brilliant, worthy of all the praise heaped upon it...the very first episode in particular was fantastically audacious.
Yeah man, that was a hard watch. I went in order, and when that came on me and my wife were all "What the f**k are we watching???!" My favorites so far are White Bear (the runner one), the one where you can review your memories like DVR, the clone one (which was creepy), and the one where the blackmailed kid is running around doing crazy things. NOBODY could have seen that ending coming, no way.

#31 Del_Duio

Del_Duio

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4388 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Bass, Drums, some guitar but I suck

    --

    Try my new retro action RPG game "Just a Cleric" on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/467330/

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

View Postthesweetscience, on 13 February 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

View Postgoose, on 15 January 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

View PostRushman14, on 11 January 2018 - 11:27 AM, said:

View Postgoose, on 09 January 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

Great show, though I've only seen season 1.

Hang in with it. Seasons 3 and 4 are great
:ebert:

Just finished Season 2's "runner" episode with the lady on the run being phone-filmed by everyone.  Very good.
White Bear.

Blew my f***in mind.
Those screams will haunt you!!

#32 Rushman14

Rushman14

    Mr. Hollywood

  • Members *
  • 11191 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:36 PM

I am a huge Terminator fan so I particularly enjoyed Metalhead. Very lean plot with only a 40 minute run time.

It shows no pity or remorse, and absolutely will not stop until you are dead.

Edited by Rushman14, 14 February 2018 - 12:37 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users