Dream Evil

defrushfan01

This thread is for DREAM EVIL disscussion. A band that Matt got me hooked on. so pease come on in here and talk about "Heavy Metal" or lets write a book of heavy metal. But no matter if your a fan or not were all the chosen ones!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/DefRushFan/1162_photo.jpg

this is for you S.S!

its your buddy Snow Shaw!

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 1 2005, 10:52 PM)
I just sampled several songs from Amazon ... reminds me of iron Maiden, of of my favs ... I am going to download several songs now ... maybe a new band for me trink39.gif

that's exactly what turned me onto them. Check out the songs "The Book of Heavy Metal" "Made of Metal" "Chasing the Dragon" "Heavy Metal In the Night" "HMJ" "Into the Moonlight" and "Children of the Night"

QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 1 2005, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Oct 1 2005, 10:52 PM)
I just sampled several songs from Amazon ... reminds me of iron Maiden, of of my favs ... I am going to download several songs now ... maybe a new band for me trink39.gif

that's exactly what turned me onto them. Check out the songs "The Book of Heavy Metal" "Made of Metal" "Chasing the Dragon" "Heavy Metal In the Night" "HMJ" "Into the Moonlight" and "Children of the Night"

Will do Kazz ... 1022.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/DefRushFan/fredrik20nordstrF6m.jpg

scared.gif eek, they look pretty mean, as if something REALLY p*ssed them!

Careful now, this is another non-Rush related thread. Indy might find out about it... tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Oct 3 2005, 03:44 PM)

Careful now, this is another non-Rush related thread. Indy might find out about it... tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Silly comment, just because I don't like one band that you do doesn't mean I hate every band, get over it DAMN. I never said we shouldn't post about other bands, subjects, you did, Personally I have no problem at all reading and responding to most posts here(check out my total post count), except of course the political section which I'm not even signed up to since it's always been 90% one sided for the most part.

I will check this band out though, they do look pissed off so maybe they take that anger and turn it into some kick ass music. 1022.gif

I can't download on Winmx anymore, does anyone know any download sites that I can try out tunes on or are there some free samples on their website? I notice a lot of bands have a lot of free music on their sites now so you don't have to spend money on a CD unless you know you are going to like it.

QUOTE (Indica @ Oct 3 2005, 04:07 PM)

Careful now, this is another non-Rush related thread. Indy might find out about it... tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Silly comment, just because I don't like one band that you do doesn't mean I hate every band, get over it DAMN. I never said we shouldn't post about other bands, subjects, you did, Personally I have no problem at all reading and responding to most posts here(check out my total post count), except of course the political section which I'm not even signed up to since it's always been 90% one sided for the most part.

I will check this band out though, they do look pissed off so maybe they take that anger and turn it into some kick ass music. 1022.gif

I can't download on Winmx anymore, does anyone know any download sites that I can try out tunes on or are there some free samples on their website? I notice a lot of bands have a lot of free music on their sites now so you don't have to spend money on a CD unless you know you are going to like it.

www.slsknet.org

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 3 2005, 04:45 PM)

www.slsknet.org

Thanks!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Oct 3 2005, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 3 2005, 04:45 PM)

www.slsknet.org

Thanks!!! 1022.gif

No problem. trink39.gif

Indica, if you have AIM i could send you some songs over AIM, they Frickin kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Oct 3 2005, 09:33 PM)
Indica, if you have AIM i could send you some songs over AIM, they Frickin kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, My AIM = wizzy0wnz

Message me anytime.

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Oct 3 2005, 10:07 PM)
Hope you enjoy dude! 1022.gif

Hell ya, this is some jammin music. Thanks!!

Like I was saying on AIM, you should check out "Necroshine" by Overkill. They've been around for a long time and they rock! If you can't find the mp3 let me know and Sunday when I get home I can email it to you.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Oct 5 2005, 10:20 PM)
QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Oct 5 2005, 04:11 PM)
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/DefRushFan/ac2d5720.jpg

I hope you know that that isn't Dream Evil...

yeah i know, but its a memeber of Dream Evil

QUOTE (Indica @ Oct 3 2005, 09:07 PM)

Why you so serious Indy?? mad.gif mad.gif

bekloppt.gif

It appears you can't take a joke much...

Sorry for insulting you....perhaps its just best left like this, and I promise I won't wind you up again.... yes.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Oct 6 2005, 01:41 PM)
QUOTE (Indica @ Oct 3 2005, 09:07 PM)

Why you so serious Indy?? mad.gif mad.gif

bekloppt.gif

It appears you can't take a joke much...

Sorry for insulting you....perhaps its just best left like this, and I promise I won't wind you up again.... yes.gif

Jokes are fine but to put words in someones mouth that they didn't even come close to saying isn't really a joke in my eyes. I thought you were just busting my balls for some reason and I didn't understand why so I spoke up. Joke all ya want but make sure it's funny or I might not laugh laugh.gif

Archived