$1,020,000,000.00 is all YOURS!!

Principled Man

You're gonna win BOTH the Mega Millions jackpot AND the Powerball jackpot!!

Mega Millions = $450,000,000.00 tonight

Powerball = $570,000,000.00 tomorrow night.

And be sure to play the same numbers for both games, OK?

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

Do you happen to know the odds of hitting both off the top of your head?

There was a mention on the news. Chances of hitting both are 1 in 84 quadrillion, as in 84 followed by 15 zeroes.

The lottery is a "stupid" tax.

it really is

but hey, if they player gets enjoyment out of it, I suppose it might be worth it

me I'll just go ahead and not throw any personal funds into those pools :LOL:

Everyone is paying for some person to get rich every week. And who's to say that some of these people aren't company fakes? How does anyone know that anyone actually takes home the prize?

Look up the name Jack Whittaker from West Virginia. His lottery jackpot story is very real, very tragic.....and is one of many.

First thing I’d do is buy a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. Then book the presidential suite at a five star hotel for a week. I’d spend the week vetting accountants and lawyers, I’d come up with a simple conservative investment plan that is easily understood. Set up a trust to handle moochers. Practice saying “No”.

The first thing you'd need to do, if you did win, is NOT go public.

If my state allows me to keep it on the down low, I certainly would. I’m might buy the Saints and make those s.o.b. stand for the anthem.

You'd need tens of billions of dollars just to have a shot at buying a football team. And then you'd have to be approved to join the owners club.

• Like 1

it really is

but hey, if they player gets enjoyment out of it, I suppose it might be worth it

Everyone is paying for some person to get rich every week. And who's to say that some of these people aren't company fakes? How does anyone know that anyone actually takes home the prize?

Look up the name Jack Whittaker from West Virginia. His lottery jackpot story is very real, very tragic.....and is one of many.

First thing I’d do is buy a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. Then book the presidential suite at a five star hotel for a week. I’d spend the week vetting accountants and lawyers, I’d come up with a simple conservative investment plan that is easily understood. Set up a trust to handle moochers. Practice saying “No”.

If my state allows me to keep it on the down low, I certainly would. I’m might buy the Saints and make those s.o.b. stand for the anthem.

You'd need tens of billions of dollars just to have a shot at buying a football team. And then you'd have to be approved to join the owners club.

I got “pictures” of Jerry Jones.

it really is

I got “pictures” of Jerry Jones.

I bet you have! :P :LOL:

You're gonna win BOTH the Mega Millions jackpot AND the Powerball jackpot!!

Mega Millions = $450,000,000.00 tonight

Powerball = $570,000,000.00 tomorrow night.

And be sure to play the same numbers for both games, OK?

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

Do you happen to know the odds of hitting both off the top of your head?

1 in 4. You either win or you dont, the odds are 1/2 per ticket.. 1/2 squared is 1/4.

• Like 1

I sprung for $2.00 on Wednesday for Powerball. I matched some numbers and won SEVEN DOLLARS! (Say with Dr. Evil accent! :LOL:) Can't decide if I should quit while I'm ahead, lol!

Don't forget me when you win! :kisshug:

Priest tour tickets for everyone !!!!

• Like 1

I sprung for $2.00 on Wednesday for Powerball. I matched some numbers and won SEVEN DOLLARS! (Say with Dr. Evil accent! :LOL:) Can't decide if I should quit while I'm ahead, lol!

Don't forget me when you win! :kisshug:

Priest tour tickets for everyone !!!!

:clap: :ebert:

• Like 1

TWO dollars? A lousy TWO dollars for matching the Mega Ball??!! I am outraged..... :rage: :rage: :laughing guy:

it really is

If I recall, many states have some kind of rule that the winner must be publicly disclosed to stop that from happening, apparently. If I won a lottery I'd wanna be anonymous, lol.

Makes me glad I live in a state where I can be anonymous!

it really is

If I recall, many states have some kind of rule that the winner must be publicly disclosed to stop that from happening, apparently. If I won a lottery I'd wanna be anonymous, lol.

Makes me glad I live in a state where I can be anonymous!

I think it's the only way to go. That's probably what happened with that guy from West Virginia, too many idiots knew all about him.

That's probably what happened with that guy from West Virginia, too many idiots knew all about him.

Jack Whittaker was already a successful business owner when he bought that winning ticket. He was also a loud, obnoxious gomer who loved to go to bars and strip joints and be an all-around jackass.

He gave a fair amount of his winnings to churches around town, as he was such an "upstanding part of the community". He then proceeded to go to the same bars and hit on his buddies' wives. He left a suitcase with over $100,000.00 cash in his pickup truck while he was in one bar, and he was outraged when someone stole it. Suicides and drug abuse have plagued his family, and he's said many times that he regrets winning that jackpot.

Money does not build character. It just brings your true character out into the light.

That's probably what happened with that guy from West Virginia, too many idiots knew all about him.

Jack Whittaker was already a successful business owner when he bought that winning ticket. He was also a loud, obnoxious gomer who loved to go to bars and strip joints and be an all-around jackass.

He gave a fair amount of his winnings to churches around town, as he was such an "upstanding part of the community". He then proceeded to go to the same bars and hit on his buddies' wives. He left a suitcase with over $100,000.00 cash in his pickup truck while he was in one bar, and he was outraged when someone stole it. Suicides and drug abuse have plagued his family, and he's said many times that he regrets winning that jackpot.

Money does not build character. It just brings your true character out into the light.

What would happen if you hit the jackpot? What kind of trouble would you get in?

What would happen if you hit the jackpot? What kind of trouble would you get in?

Aside from being tempted to lure away a certain girl from her husband....I would be a good boy. :16ton:

Aside from being tempted to lure away a certain girl from her husband....I would be a good boy. :16ton:

So you'll be like the other guy hitting on some guy's wife! :o

I said I would be tempted. I didn't say I was going to do it. :P

• Like 1

Who is this guy anyway? Goose? :16ton:

The girl is my old flame from college. She's the Big One who got away..... :boohoo:

The girl is my old flame from college. She's the Big One who got away..... :boohoo:

Everyone's got one...except maybe Goose!

• Like 1

The Shane Missler of Port Richey, FL Conundrum:

You're 20 years old, and you have just won $280 million dollars (before taxes).

Ready.....GO!!

:LOL: :lol: :LOL:

Ready.....GO!!

Unless he's much smarter than that average 20 year old and has a good financial adviser, he'll blow through a lot of that in no time.

Ready.....GO!!

Unless he's much smarter than that average 20 year old and has a good financial adviser, he'll blow through a lot of that in no time.

And does he have the emotional maturity to deal with friends and relatives hounding him for money?

20 is usually not a good age for realizing that your friends aren't true friends.

Everyone's got one...except maybe Goose!

Mine was from the Senior Year of High school....Sexy LADY!!!

GeFFNCS.gif