$1,020,000,000.00 is all YOURS!!

Principled Man

You're gonna win BOTH the Mega Millions jackpot AND the Powerball jackpot!!

Mega Millions = $450,000,000.00 tonight

Powerball = $570,000,000.00 tomorrow night.

And be sure to play the same numbers for both games, OK?

:chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

I'm not greedy so I'll just play the Powerball.

Do you happen to know the odds of hitting both off the top of your head?

I have no idea.....and I won't be looking it up..... :laughing guy: I probably won't even buy any tickets!

• Like 1

I sprung for $2.00 on Wednesday for Powerball. I matched some numbers and won SEVEN DOLLARS! (Say with Dr. Evil accent! :LOL:) Can't decide if I should quit while I'm ahead, lol!

I sprung for $2.00 on Wednesday for Powerball. I matched some numbers and won SEVEN DOLLARS! (Say with Dr. Evil accent! :LOL:) Can't decide if I should quit while I'm ahead, lol!

Don't forget me when you win! :kisshug:

• Like 1

Powerball is 1 in 292.2 million and Mega millions is 1 in 302.6 million. Lousy, lousy odds, but if you don't buy a ticket, it shrinks to 0% chance.

Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

The lottery is a "stupid" tax.

it really is

but hey, if they player gets enjoyment out of it, I suppose it might be worth it

me I'll just go ahead and not throw any personal funds into those pools :LOL:

it really is

but hey, if they player gets enjoyment out of it, I suppose it might be worth it

Everyone is paying for some person to get rich every week. And who's to say that some of these people aren't company fakes? How does anyone know that anyone actually takes home the prize?

it really is

Everyone is paying for some person to get rich every week. And who's to say that some of these people aren't company fakes? How does anyone know that anyone actually takes home the prize?

If I recall, many states have some kind of rule that the winner must be publicly disclosed to stop that from happening, apparently. If I won a lottery I'd wanna be anonymous, lol.

• Like 1

It’s stupid as an investment plan. It’s not a tax. No one is compelled by force to play. Chances of winning may be 1:1,000,000,000,000 but when one wins the last thing they’re feeling is stupid.
  • Like 1

it really is

You're in Utah. You have no choice, unless you roadtrip it to Evanston.

it really is

Look up the name Jack Whittaker from West Virginia. His lottery jackpot story is very real, very tragic.....and is one of many.

• Like 1

it really is

If I recall, many states have some kind of rule that the winner must be publicly disclosed to stop that from happening, apparently. If I won a lottery I'd wanna be anonymous, lol.

Some states (like Illinois) require you to partake in a press conference. Other states just require that you give a name and city of residence. Everything has to be legit, as the lottery commissions are routinely audited. Many states accept blind trusts in lieu of the winner's actual name.

it really is

Look up the name Jack Whittaker from West Virginia. His lottery jackpot story is very real, very tragic.....and is one of many.

First thing I’d do is buy a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. Then book the presidential suite at a five star hotel for a week. I’d spend the week vetting accountants and lawyers, I’d come up with a simple conservative investment plan that is easily understood. Set up a trust to handle moochers. Practice saying “No”.

it really is

First thing I’d do is buy a 2018 Corvette Grand Sport. Then book the presidential suite at a five star hotel for a week. I’d spend the week vetting accountants and lawyers, I’d come up with a simple conservative investment plan that is easily understood. Set up a trust to handle moochers. Practice saying “No”.

The first thing you'd need to do, if you did win, is NOT go public.

The Powerball starts at $40,000,000 and they changed it so that it takes at least $2 to buy 1 set of numbers because, they said, they hoped it would not be won as often, growing to huge jackpots like now, which would draw more people. I contend that they should relax the odds greatly and give 40 people the chance to become "millionaires" which would have a lot more people buying tickets.

it really is

The first thing you'd need to do, if you did win, is NOT go public.

If my state allows me to keep it on the down low, I certainly would. I’m might buy the Saints and make those s.o.b. stand for the anthem.

I'd return my Kia Sedona L and get the EXL model. With a remote starter!

Your church would be ecstatic and you'd easily get to that Celestial level.

They wouldn't accept the money. But never let facts get in the way of a good misconception.