Crazy Train or Nightrain?

Texas King

Crazy Train or Nightrain?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Crazy Train or Nightrain?

• Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
    • Guns N' Roses - Nightrain

since we're on a train kick, why not train kept a rollin by aerosmith?

absent that it's ozzy. although i like nighttrain, randy's solo is top 20 epic for me.

• Like 3

Listen I'll tell you who is overhyped GUNS N f***ing ROSES! And it doesn't matter how many polls you make pitting them against actual good bands and songs, they're not going to suddenly be any better. And they don't win these polls either. :LOL:
  • Like 5

Hm, beneath the hype for Crazy Train, lies a song that totally deserves the hype...but does get old sometimes.

Nightrain is one of my favorite GnR album cuts, always fun...but not really an outstanding classic song like Crazy Train, just a very good one.

Crazy Train is the better song, but I usually prefer to hear Nightrain. Today I'll vote for Crazy Train, as I'm shooting for a non-contrarian streak on here as of late. :P

• Like 6

Over time, my tolerance to Ozzy's voice has nosedived .. I do love Randy ( and Crazy Train's inspiration, Swingtown, which is a great great song on its own ), but there is nothing really electric about that studio recording - everything is doubled and tripled tracked and there's no excitement or vibe ..

On the other hand, Night Train captures a fire that was sorely missing in rock and roll at that time

Night Train wins this one, and along with Out Ta Get Me, it's my favorite Guns song ...

Today I'll vote for Crazy Train, as I'm shooting for a non-contrarian streak on here as of late. :P

:LOL:

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. :P

• Like 2

Good lord will these f***ing threads ever stop?

:no:

Old Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going.

Now way to slow [Texas King] down.

• Like 2