The Cleveland Browns have gone 0-16, the second to do so since the 2008 Detroit Lions

The Analog Cub

steelers-browns-corey-coleman-pass-drop-video.png

I hope they do an 0-16 parade!

Edit: "the second to do so AFTER the 2008 Detroit Lions". English is hard

#lastgaspoftheyearofthepedant

Still wrong.

rebuild around the d, get a decent running game going and sign a quality FA quarterback. They have tons of draft picks and cap space. They should be a playoff team in two years if they have a competent GM and coach (yeah big 'if' i know).

going back to that 2008 Lions team, they were 2-14 a year later. The Browns won one game last year so they have the honor of having the worst combined record over 2 consecutive years.

Oh yeah, don't draft a QB...they always screw that up. Spend the money on a proven vet.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 1

rebuild around the d, get a decent running game going and sign a quality FA quarterback. They have tons of draft picks and cap space. They should be a playoff team in two years if they have a competent GM and coach (yeah big 'if' i know).

going back to that 2008 Lions team, they were 2-14 a year later. The Browns won one game last year so they have the honor of having the worst combined record over 2 consecutive years.

Oh yeah, don't draft a QB...they always screw that up. Spend the money on a proven vet.

I think Cutler will be available. Or there's always a McCown out there.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Johnny Football is still available. :LOL:

• Like 1

The season in Canada starts in July 2018. As does something else that might appeal to the young man.

• Like 1

Greatest trivia question of all time...three times in the history of the modern era of Cleveland Browns football they have drafted a QB at #22.

Brady Quinn

Brandon Weeden

Johnny Manziel

• Like 1

Greatest trivia question of all time...three times in the history of the modern era of Cleveland Browns football they have drafted a QB at #22.

Brady Quinn

Brandon Weeden

Johnny Manziel

or looking at this from a different perspective, here's the ones they missed drafting recently.

http://www.12up.com/posts/5716597-5-recent-quarterbacks-the-browns-could-have-drafted-but-blew-it

wentz and watson are the obvious ones.

The season in Canada starts in July 2018. As does something else that might appeal to the young man.

ya know, when he was backstage on draft day and chugging beers even though he was underage i thought...oh this isn't a good first impression.

I think Cutler will be available. Or there's always a McCown out there.

sooner or later, washington will stop franchising cousins and he'll be available.

#lastgaspoftheyearofthepedant

Still wrong.

:LOL:

They did have a parade yesterday.

Technically it was the 2007, or 2007-2008, Lions.

Nope, it was 2008

https://en.wikipedia...it_Lions_season

I would have sworn it was the year the Patriots went 16-0.

You probably just remember when the Lions flew a kid from Haiti in to watch one of their games that year and he was wearing one of those Patriots 19-0 t-shirts aid workers were giving away the previous spring and they showed him on the telecast and you got confused.