What did u get for Christmas this year??

Permanent-Rush

I have Christmas in a few hours but I was wondering what u guys got this year!! U don't have to share if u do not want to!!

Imma gonna post tomorrow probably what I got!! :) :)

Cheers and Smiles!! ~ Pearl :heart: :cheers:

http://www.picturesofyou.us/photos/87-89/p-89-Teddy-2.jpg

Edited by Permanent-Rush

I don't know yet...I'll find out in the morning http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0208.gif
  • Like 1

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

I don’t trust it, but I’d try it!

Exactly what I was thinking. The tagline I got for this recipe was that it's a great boozy ice cream recipe. Could go down really well, or it could be just a horrible clash of taste and flavor. I intended on trying making it at midnight, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try a preliminary run of it right now though!
  • Like 1

Exactly what I was thinking. The tagline I got for this recipe was that it's a great boozy ice cream recipe. Could go down really well, or it could be just a horrible clash of taste and flavor. I intended on trying making it at midnight, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try a preliminary run of it right now though!

I like the way you think!

Right, it couldn’t hurt!!!

:blaze:

• Like 1

I like the way you think!

Right, it couldn’t hurt!!!

:blaze:

Well, the verdict's in: IDK what I was expecting, but it just comes across as an adult/boozy version of an ice cream float. It's actually not bad, but I'm not sure what to think about it either. On the PM scale it's a safe 6/10. The cream ale of choice by itself was much better but I just feel like I'm drinking it in the wrong season...
  • Like 2

Cowboys are staying home in January

That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt. I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq. Then I never heard from him again. Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.

• Like 1

That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt. I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq. Then I never heard from him again. Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.

I also got naked pictures of Boots for Christmas which I'm saving for later... ;)

My wife knows my love for Rush. So at a local convention show, she purchased a couple of rush pictures from a 'professional' photographer and had them framed. One of the pictures was this:

b032c5169015bf9df4a715f4600f3ab4--geddy-lee-music-bands.jpg

Only one problem. The 'professional' photographer did some obvious photoshopping and each guitar had 4 necks instead of 2. :facepalm:

I had to delicately explain that Rush never played 4 neck guitars and that she obviously got scammed. The other picture was Neil with the 30th anniversary kit that's easily found online. Obviously this 'professional' was a lame fraud that just downloads pictures and rips people off for $10 a piece. I love her for trying, but photos should just not be purchased unless they're from an 'official' source.

To get all 'hemispheres', her heart won the battle over her mind at the time.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 6

My wife knows my love for Rush. So at a local convention show, she purchased a couple of rush pictures from a 'professional' photographer and had them framed. One of the pictures was this:

b032c5169015bf9df4a715f4600f3ab4--geddy-lee-music-bands.jpg

Only one problem. The 'professional' photographer did some obvious photoshopping and each guitar had 4 necks instead of 2. :facepalm:

I had to delicately explain that Rush never played 4 neck guitars and that she obviously got scammed. The other picture was Neil with the 30th anniversary kit that's easily found online. Obviously this 'professional' was a lame fraud that just downloads pictures and rips people off for $10 a piece. I love her for trying, but photos should just not be purchased unless they're from an 'official' source.

To get all 'hemispheres', her heart won the battle over her mind at the time.

It’s the thought that counts but I hope the snow dog pisses on that “pro” photographer’s leg for Christmas!

• Like 2

http://i63.tinypic.com/2v2jz2r.jpg

at least they saved face by losing to a potential playoff team. Unlike the Lions that choked in Cincy. :facepalm

I also got naked pictures of Boots for Christmas

AGAIN?!!!!!

• Like 1

AGAIN?!!!!!

Aye!

AGAIN?!!!!!

Aye!

Stocking stuffer :16ton:

AGAIN?!!!!!

Aye!

It's too stuffed in certain areas by looks of it! :blink:

AGAIN?!!!!!

Aye!

It's too stuffed in certain areas by looks of it! :blink:

Pervert! :16ton:

• Like 1