Jump to content


What did u get for Christmas this year??

christmas

  • Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Permanent-Rush

Permanent-Rush

    The Dream Police

  • Members
  • 46674 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Bill Berry's Farm
  • Interests:R.E.M.,drumming,nothing much else

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

I have Christmas in a few hours but I was wondering what u guys got this year!! U don't have to share if u do not want to!!

Imma gonna post tomorrow probably what I got!! :) :)

Cheers and Smiles!! ~ Pearl :heart: :cheers:

Posted Image

Edited by Permanent-Rush, 24 December 2017 - 07:49 PM.


Sponsored Post

#2 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22464 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Posted Image

#3 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:48 PM

Money, boxes of chocolate biscuits, boxes of chocolates, more chocolates. I've eaten them all already and my six pack is more defined than ever and harder than my ribs! Junk food only makes me fitter because I will it! :aliensmiley:

#4 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

I need something else to eat now!

#5 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:49 PM

I'll probably go healthier now though, except for some ice cream of course... :drool:

#6 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74921 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM

Cowboys are staying home in January

Posted Image

#7 Your_Lion

Your_Lion

    Professor Gumby

  • Members
  • 64685 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Yorkshire, UK
  • Interests:All I ever really wanted to do was play the guitar 'n bend the string like "Reent-toont-teent-toont-teenooneenoonee"

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:59 PM

I don't know yet...I'll find out in the morning Posted Image

#8 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Hospital Productions - Kayin State
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32220 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

I don’t trust it, but I’d try it!

#10 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Hospital Productions - Kayin State
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 December 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

I don’t trust it, but I’d try it!
Exactly what I was thinking. The tagline I got for this recipe was that it's a great boozy ice cream recipe. Could go down really well, or it could be just a horrible clash of taste and flavor. I intended on trying making it at midnight, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try a preliminary run of it right now though!

#11 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32220 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:36 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 December 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

I don’t trust it, but I’d try it!
Exactly what I was thinking. The tagline I got for this recipe was that it's a great boozy ice cream recipe. Could go down really well, or it could be just a horrible clash of taste and flavor. I intended on trying making it at midnight, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try a preliminary run of it right now though!

I like the way you think!

Right, it couldn’t hurt!!!

:blaze:

#12 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Hospital Productions - Kayin State
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 December 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 December 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostPolarizeMe, on 24 December 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

A recipe for beer & ice cream. Specifically, pouring two scoops of salted caramel ice cream and topping it a pint of cream ale. IDK if this is gonna work as I've yet to try it, but it's a nice thing to consider for special occasions.

I don’t trust it, but I’d try it!
Exactly what I was thinking. The tagline I got for this recipe was that it's a great boozy ice cream recipe. Could go down really well, or it could be just a horrible clash of taste and flavor. I intended on trying making it at midnight, but I guess it couldn't hurt to try a preliminary run of it right now though!

I like the way you think!

Right, it couldn’t hurt!!!

:blaze:
Well, the verdict's in: IDK what I was expecting, but it just comes across as an adult/boozy version of an ice cream float. It's actually not bad, but I'm not sure what to think about it either. On the PM scale it's a safe 6/10. The cream ale of choice by itself was much better but I just feel like I'm drinking it in the wrong season...

#13 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

View PostYour_Lion, on 24 December 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

I don't know yet...I'll find out in the morning Posted Image
Santa not arrive yet? :D-13:

#14 Boots

Boots

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3215 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Guitar World
  • Interests:art, design, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

Cowboys are staying home in January
That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt.  I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq.  Then I never heard from him again.  Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.

#15 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

View PostBoots, on 24 December 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

Cowboys are staying home in January
That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt.  I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq.  Then I never heard from him again.  Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.
I also got naked pictures of Boots for Christmas which I'm saving for later... ;)

#16 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4572 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:23 PM

My wife knows my love for Rush. So at a local convention show, she purchased a couple of rush pictures from a 'professional' photographer and had them framed. One of the pictures was this:

Posted Image

Only one problem. The 'professional' photographer did some obvious photoshopping and each guitar had 4 necks instead of 2. :facepalm:
I had to delicately explain that Rush never played 4 neck guitars and that she obviously got scammed. The other picture was Neil with the 30th anniversary kit that's easily found online. Obviously this 'professional' was a lame fraud that just downloads pictures and rips people off for $10 a piece. I love her for trying, but photos should just not be purchased unless they're from an 'official' source.

To get all 'hemispheres', her heart won the battle over her mind at the time.

Edited by HemiBeers, 24 December 2017 - 09:25 PM.


#17 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32220 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:30 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 24 December 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

My wife knows my love for Rush. So at a local convention show, she purchased a couple of rush pictures from a 'professional' photographer and had them framed. One of the pictures was this:

Posted Image

Only one problem. The 'professional' photographer did some obvious photoshopping and each guitar had 4 necks instead of 2. :facepalm:
I had to delicately explain that Rush never played 4 neck guitars and that she obviously got scammed. The other picture was Neil with the 30th anniversary kit that's easily found online. Obviously this 'professional' was a lame fraud that just downloads pictures and rips people off for $10 a piece. I love her for trying, but photos should just not be purchased unless they're from an 'official' source.

To get all 'hemispheres', her heart won the battle over her mind at the time.

It’s the thought that counts but I hope the snow dog pisses on that “pro” photographer’s leg for Christmas!

#18 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

    The Professor

  • Members
  • 4572 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:kalamazoo, mi
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

Cowboys are staying home in January

Posted Image
at least they saved face by losing to a potential playoff team. Unlike the Lions that choked in Cincy. :facepalm

#19 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32220 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:17 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 24 December 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostBoots, on 24 December 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

Cowboys are staying home in January
That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt.  I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq.  Then I never heard from him again.  Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.
I also got naked pictures of Boots for Christmas

AGAIN?!!!!!

#20 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88252 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 24 December 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 24 December 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

View PostBoots, on 24 December 2017 - 09:08 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 24 December 2017 - 07:53 PM, said:

Cowboys are staying home in January
That's too bad. I used to have a picture of me in my Cowboys sweatshirt.  I sent it to a US Marine in Iraq.  Then I never heard from him again.  Sometimes I wonder what happened to him.
I also got naked pictures of Boots for Christmas

AGAIN?!!!!!
Aye!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christmas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users