Which Rush song are you? Take the quiz !

blueschica

OK, in honor of 2112 day, here is a Buzzfeed quiz so everyone can find out- Which Rush song are you? It's only about 10 questions and I apologize if it's been posted before.

http://www.playbuzz.com/amandag20/which-rush-song-are-you?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=ff&utm_campaign=ff&pb_traffic_source=facebook#eightieth

• Like 4

I take no responsibility for the results- I got "Passage to Bangkok" !! The description was something about "your friends might think you're a can short of a six pack." :LOL: :LOL: Now, is that a good fit for a former room mother and library staff? ;)
  • Like 7

Tom Sawyer

"You are confident and proud of who you are, and really couldn't care less if others don't get you. You've worked hard to get where you are, and to become who you are; attitude makes altitude, and you've got plenty of both. Whether you have a cushy corner office or work a dead-end desk job, you are a modern day warrior through and through"

That sounds about right. Silly questions though.

I was hoping for Cygnus book II - a mix of heart and mind.

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 5

Ghost Rider

Your past is full of sorrows, but you've put it behind you with every mile. Every day has left a scar on your heart, and worn a layer of tread from your tires. No matter what joys you experience in the present, no matter what beauty you see, you find no peace. Make peace with your past, and the phantoms who haunt it, relish the sunrise in the mirror, and you will find the peace you are searching for.

• Like 5

"Passage To Bangkok" "You are adventurous, eccentric, and maybe a little weird. Some people might think of you as "dinged" or "a few cans short of a six pack," but that's THEIR problem. Whether or not you would ride the train to Bangkok for the 'stops along the way,' for the killer company, or for the breathtaking scenery, you don't give a riff what people think of you. You are who you are, you like what you like, and that's the end of it!" :yes:

f2B1C3O.gif?2

• Like 5

Time Stand Still! :

You are thoughtful and contemplative; "Carpe Diem" is your battle cry, and you practice it whenever you can. To you, life is more precious than gold, and chock full of memories just waiting to happen. Your fondest desire is to live life to the fullest, never miss a Kodak moment, and NEVER let experience slip away.

• Like 3

Time Stands Still

You are thoughtful and contemplative; "Carpe Diem" is your battle cry, and you practice it whenever you can. To you, life is more precious than gold, and chock full of memories just waiting to happen. Your fondest desire is to live life to the fullest, never miss a Kodak moment, and NEVER let experience slip away.

• Like 2

Ghost Rider

Your past is full of sorrows, but you've put it behind you with every mile. Every day has left a scar on your heart, and worn a layer of tread from your tires. No matter what joys you experience in the present, no matter what beauty you see, you find no peace. Make peace with your past, and the phantoms who haunt it, relish the sunrise in the mirror, and you will find the peace you are searching for.

sounds like Neil wrote that description.
  • Like 1

I got Cygnus X-1:

“You’re a dangerous, sinister mofo and everybody knows it. You’ll gobble up whole planets and star systems if provoked.”

:P

Really, I got Time Stand Still:

• Like 3

It's strange, because over the years, I consider myself a "Here Again" person.. When I first heard the song, it touched me. I totally understood what it was. A story of life. Different situations, but "Here Again".

R6BrgXP.jpg

• Like 1

I got Cygnus X-1:

“You’re a dangerous, sinister mofo and everybody knows it. You’ll gobble up whole planets and star systems if provoked.”

:P

Really, I got Time Stand Still:

Nothin' about math in there? :wtf:

But I would think that the act of causing time to stand still would indeed involve "numbers gaily dancing", to quote no one in particular.

Answered my own question I guess.

Sorry Johnny;

love

smitty

xoxo

• Like 1

Tom Sawyer

You are confident and proud of who you are, and really couldn't care less if others don't get you. You've worked hard to get where you are, and to become who you are; attitude makes altitude, and you've got plenty of both. Whether you have a cushy corner office or work a dead-end desk job, you are a modern day warrior through and through.

• Like 1