blueschica

Happy Birthday, Keith Richards! He turned 74 today, beating all predictions that were made in the 70's. :o He was born in Britain while WWII bombing raids were going on- made of tough stuff! I firmly believe he will probably survive us all!

I love his lead singing on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53ZWIIn67ek

LL9GECQm.png

https://wror.com/201...rds-immortal-2/

• Like 3

Yes, The Stones were right there in the early '60s, and with The BEATLES, made up 90% of the music scene Happy Birthday, Keith!

kiFilFN.jpg

• Like 1

One of the all time greats! Happy birthday Keef!

Greatest whats? singers, guitarists? I don't see him in that top three in either of those catagories...I like Keith. I really do! He is great in his capacity as a part of The Rolling Stones, no doubt about that.

XjXRYzX.gif?1

• Like 1

Greatest whats? singers, guitarists? I don't see him in that top three in either of those catagories...I like Keith. I really do! He is great in his capacity as a part of The Rolling Stones, no doubt about that.

XjXRYzX.gif?1

Songwriter, for one. On his own and with Mick Jagger, he has written nearly every Rolling Stones song you can think of. :heart:

• Like 1

XjXRYzX.gif?1

Songwriter, for one. On his own and with Mick Jagger, he has written nearly every Rolling Stones song you can think of. :heart:

You're right, Blueschica. i wasn't even thinking about that aspect.

Bqrd00S.png

• Like 1