Two 2018 Rush Calendars to choose from

toymaker

Go for both! :P

I like the way you think.

Actually, if we all think like that, Neil will just keep rolling in the money and never question whether he should come out of retirement to make some more money. We should be boycotting Rush and getting the government to apply heavy taxes on people named Neil
  • Like 1

Go for both! :P

I like the way you think.

Actually, if we all think like that, Neil will just keep rolling in the money and never question whether he should come out of retirement to make some more money. We should be boycotting Rush and getting the government to apply heavy taxes on people named Neil

LMAO YES HAHA :LOL:

• Like 2

Of these two, I'd go with Hemi

Hey Toymaker, I know that you are very resourceful ... CVS ( the pharmacy chain here in the USA ) has a photo dept and on their website, you can create your own calendar ... I've done this the past two years, and not only is it a blast putting it together, but they look great ..

In addition to the photo or photos at the top of each month, you can drop a photo into any day on the calendar, for example, that corresponds to a birthday or album release, etc ...

After doing this, I'd never go back to buying a premade calendar .... and after you are done, you can go to the store to pick it up or have it shipped to you ...

I'll try posting a pic of one I made

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 6

Ya know. for the past 5 yrs. ALL the RUSH calanders have been basicly the same pictures used and reused for the most part! Why cant they do a revised one with rare or never seen before pics?

Because Rush fans love buying the same thing over and over again.

• Like 1

I have my calendar at work, but because of a Verizon fiasco, my sis' phone has been inop for a few days ... I'll get a pic Monday of the calendar I made ..

Here's the CVS link ... if nothing else, just to see what you can do ... Designing it is all free, and what I usually do is remove all their cheesy template graphics and start with my own ..

https://www.cvs.com/photo/calendars

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

I have no use for paper calendars when I can click on the lower right part of my desktop and get a calendar. Although the 'underwater dogs' calendar brought a smile to my face.

http://www.calendars.com/img/p/480/201800007196.jpg

Edited by HemiBeers
  • Like 2

Rush calendars (or any other kind) are just not something I'm into at all.

How do you know what day it is?

oh i don't know, look at your cell phone? or open the lower right corner of your windows desktop?
  • Like 1

oh i don't know, look at your cell phone? or open the lower right corner of your windows desktop?

oh c'mon HB, go make a 2018 Bay City Rollers calendar and plaster on the wall for all to see

Blind them with tartan and elephant flares

4ce4ef317edff409faa12b66a5806db3--bay-city-rollers-magazine-photos.jpg

• Like 3

HOLY CRAP. I never knew you could do that.

• Like 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/17/14/4767FF3E00000578-5188173-image-a-102_1513520032060.jpg

• Like 2

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/17/14/4767FF3E00000578-5188173-image-a-102_1513520032060.jpg

That’s my favorite month!

• Like 2

oh c'mon HB, go make a 2018 Bay City Rollers calendar and plaster on the wall for all to see

Not to sound like a Puss, but 1976 I Got Rock n Roll Love Letter Christmas Morning! Rollers Ruled still watch some songs on YouTube

• Like 1

already have this on order

ccd0a35fcbfd9223ebe3378552ec0082.jpg

• Like 2

That’s my favorite month!

Is that a sneak preview of Hugh Syme's artwork for the 40th anniversary release?

• Like 1