On the Prowl

Inthend

Keep pounding

They say we may play against Rodgers this week

Fred or Aaron?

This guy:

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f9bd4c7325a812d24f550a57e8ed847a3dff20d6/c=111-265-1586-2231&r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/2017/01/08/USATODAY/USATODAY/636195003403656640-USATSI-9798058.jpg

Keep pounding

They say we may play against Rodgers this week

Fred or Aaron?

No, THIS guy:

636491267482953657-35-121017-PACK-V-PANTHERS-30112.jpg

Good win for the Panthers Against A decent Green Bay Defense And a rusty Aaron Rodgers. And pardon the pun, butt

What I'll remember most Is when head office Replay Guy Said He could "see The green Between His cheeks" Referring to wide receiver Byrds buttocks being down just inside endzone line. :LOL:

If I were Richardson's lawyers, I'd have them admit to nothing more than Richardson saying one of the women was a real catch. The NFL would have no f***ing clue what that meant.
  • Like 1

Good win for the Panthers Against A decent Green Bay Defense And a rusty Aaron Rodgers. And pardon the pun, butt

What I'll remember most Is when head office Replay Guy Said He could "see The green Between His cheeks" Referring to wide receiver Byrds buttocks being down just inside endzone line. :LOL:

The Packer defense is not decent. They may have made some good stops today, but overall, they stink. They have little to no ability to cover a good tight end or a RB coming out of the backfield. They even made Cleveland's QB look good most of the game.

Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale, according to a note on the team's website.

Probably a good move, before the league's officiating devalues the investment even further.

• Like 1

Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale, according to a note on the team's website.

Probably a good move, before the league's officiating devalues the investment even further.

A sample of reported comments by Richardson...

Friday was Jeans Day, when most staffers at the Carolina Panthers team offices would wear denim to work. The female employees knew what that meant. As the team’s owner, Jerry Richardson, made his rounds on the way to his spacious office, he would ask women to turn around so he could admire their backsides. Then, in his rolling Southern drawl, he’d offer comment, drawing from a store of one-liners he’d recycle each week. Among those in heaviest rotation: Show me how you wiggle to get those jeans up. I bet you had to lay down on your bed to fit into those jeans. Did you step into those jeans or did you have to jump into them?

https://www.si.com/jerry-richardson-carolina-panthers-settlements-workplace-misconduct-sexual-harassment-racial-slur

I hope the huge profit Richardson realizes from the sale of the team teaches him a lesson about where aggressive male behavior will get you in this world.

Edited by goose

A sample of reported comments by Richardson...

Friday was Jeans Day, when most staffers at the Carolina Panthers team offices would wear denim to work. The female employees knew what that meant. As the team’s owner, Jerry Richardson, made his rounds on the way to his spacious office, he would ask women to turn around so he could admire their backsides. Then, in his rolling Southern drawl, he’d offer comment, drawing from a store of one-liners he’d recycle each week. Among those in heaviest rotation: Show me how you wiggle to get those jeans up. I bet you had to lay down on your bed to fit into those jeans. Did you step into those jeans or did you have to jump into them?

https://www.si.com/j...ent-racial-slur

I hope the huge profit Richardson realizes from the sale of the team teaches him a lesson about where aggressive male behavior will get you in this world.

Heinous! He should be strung up by his coin purse for those comments. Or maybe some people shouldn't be so goddamned touchy about words. #generationoftheoffended

Edited by Fordgalaxy

Oh they have lured their prey to sleep and they are about to pounce.

Home games, who needs home games when you have a master plan, anyway?

• Like 1

Well the day has finally come when the self proclaimed saints will be knocked off their perch. We have been patient. We have suffered the cold and the shadows to be in this position. Now finally we will be rewarded for our patience and hardship. Dine well today Panthers. Dine well. Edited by Inthend

Just dropping in to say hi. What were y'all saying?

http://999ktdy.com/files/2013/01/153880636-300x208.jpg

• Like 1

Just dropping in to say hi. What were y'all saying?

http://999ktdy.com/files/2013/01/153880636-300x208.jpg

Weren't you just in another thread talking about how you liked the Falcons?

• Like 1