Jump to content


On the Prowl


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:28 PM

It's finally here you poor patient souls.
You now have a place to express your awe of the Carolina Panthers.
You are so very welcome.

Sponsored Post

#2 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5769 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:36 PM

Awe, look at the widdle kittys.

That kind of "awe"/  :P

#3 BowlCity

BowlCity

    Cutler's Like a Knife (but it feels so right)

  • Members *
  • 10519 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Omaha
  • Interests:Video games, computer programming, guitar, Da Bears and Cubs

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

Oh ducky will love this thread.

#4 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

All kidding aside though Very nice win For the Panthers Even though Viking offense of line a little banged up and we were on the mend . Exciting game enjoyed it

#5 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

9-4!

#6 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 12236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:45 PM

Be proud

Posted Image

#7 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:37 PM

Keep pounding

#8 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:21 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 11 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Keep pounding
They say we may play against Rogers this week

#9 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:22 PM

View PostInthend, on 12 December 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 11 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Keep pounding
They say we may play against Rogers this week
Fred or Aaron?

#10 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11435 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:21 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 12 December 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostInthend, on 12 December 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 11 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Keep pounding

They say we may play against Rodgers this week

Fred or Aaron?


This guy:


Posted Image

#11 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:43 AM

it appears that maybe the owner himself has been on the prowl.

#12 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 16 December 2017 - 08:43 AM, said:

it appears that maybe the owner himself has been on the prowl.
Ha! Very good. Yes They're keeping it very hush-hush. And it's going to cost him plenty to keep it that way.

#13 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11435 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

View PostPrincipled Man, on 12 December 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 12 December 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

View PostInthend, on 12 December 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 11 December 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Keep pounding

They say we may play against Rodgers this week

Fred or Aaron?


No, THIS guy:


Posted Image





#14 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:39 PM

Good win for the Panthers Against A decent Green Bay Defense And a rusty Aaron Rodgers.  And pardon the pun, butt
What I'll remember most Is when head office Replay Guy Said He could "see The green Between His cheeks" Referring to wide receiver Byrds buttocks being down just inside endzone line. :lol:

#15 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

If I were Richardson's lawyers, I'd have them admit to nothing more than Richardson saying one of the women was a real catch.     The NFL would have no f***ing clue what that meant.

#16 Principled Man

Principled Man

    Mathematical Porn Star

  • Members *
  • 11435 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Western Wisconsin
  • Interests:Rush
    The Green Bay Packers
    The Milwaukee Brewers
    Monty Python
    Cincinnati Chili
    Refreshing Beverages
    Golf, bowling, and Blu-ray
    TRAVEL
    Getting Slim & Trim
    And everything astronomical, cosmological, whatever can be measured in light-years.....out there in that Great Big Magnificent Universe!!

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

View PostInthend, on 17 December 2017 - 07:39 PM, said:

Good win for the Panthers Against A decent Green Bay Defense And a rusty Aaron Rodgers.  And pardon the pun, butt
What I'll remember most Is when head office Replay Guy Said He could "see The green Between His cheeks" Referring to wide receiver Byrds buttocks being down just inside endzone line. :lol:

The Packer defense is not decent.  They may have made some good stops today, but overall, they stink.  They have little to no ability to cover a good tight end or a RB coming out of the backfield.  They even made Cleveland's QB look good most of the game.

#17 laughedatbytime

laughedatbytime

    Twin City Cub Fan

  • Members *
  • 74055 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:suburban Minneapolis
  • Interests:women's Uggs, trying to compensate for my small hands, buying gifts for the equipment staff, smashing certain cell phones, that dreamy Judge Berman

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:18 PM

Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale, according to a note on the team's website.

Probably a good move, before the league's officiating devalues the investment even further.

#18 Inthend

Inthend

    Captain Amazing*

  • Members *
  • 3276 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:North Carolina
  • Interests:The Human Condition

Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:05 PM

Whew! that was close

#19 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 60156 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:Ted Nugent, Your Mom

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 17 December 2017 - 08:18 PM, said:

Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale, according to a note on the team's website.

Probably a good move, before the league's officiating devalues the investment even further.
A sample of reported comments by Richardson...

Friday was Jeans Day, when most staffers at the Carolina Panthers team offices would wear denim to work. The female employees knew what that meant. As the team’s owner, Jerry Richardson, made his rounds on the way to his spacious office, he would ask women to turn around so he could admire their backsides. Then, in his rolling Southern drawl, he’d offer comment, drawing from a store of one-liners he’d recycle each week. Among those in heaviest rotation: Show me how you wiggle to get those jeans up. I bet you had to lay down on your bed to fit into those jeans. Did you step into those jeans or did you have to jump into them?

https://www.si.com/j...ent-racial-slur

I hope the huge profit Richardson realizes from the sale of the team teaches him a lesson about where aggressive male behavior will get you in this world.

Edited by goose, 28 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.


#20 Fordgalaxy

Fordgalaxy

    The God Of Balance

  • Members *
  • 5769 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

View Postgoose, on 28 December 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

View Postlaughedatbytime, on 17 December 2017 - 08:18 PM, said:

Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale, according to a note on the team's website.

Probably a good move, before the league's officiating devalues the investment even further.
A sample of reported comments by Richardson...

Friday was Jeans Day, when most staffers at the Carolina Panthers team offices would wear denim to work. The female employees knew what that meant. As the team’s owner, Jerry Richardson, made his rounds on the way to his spacious office, he would ask women to turn around so he could admire their backsides. Then, in his rolling Southern drawl, he’d offer comment, drawing from a store of one-liners he’d recycle each week. Among those in heaviest rotation: Show me how you wiggle to get those jeans up. I bet you had to lay down on your bed to fit into those jeans. Did you step into those jeans or did you have to jump into them?

https://www.si.com/j...ent-racial-slur

I hope the huge profit Richardson realizes from the sale of the team teaches him a lesson about where aggressive male behavior will get you in this world.
Heinous! He should be strung up by his coin purse for those comments. Or maybe some people shouldn't be so goddamned touchy about words. #generationoftheoffended

Edited by Fordgalaxy, 28 December 2017 - 11:41 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users